HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Black racist McDonalds employee attacks white customer...If this was the other way around, he would’ve got beaten to death
Posted by: I’m luvin it ()
Date: September 09, 2019 09:51AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Black racist McDonalds employee attacks white customer...If this was the other way around, he would’ve got beaten to death
Posted by: Jonah Ryan ()
Date: September 09, 2019 10:58AM

If you ever find my white ass in a McDonalds, please have one of those niggers punch me and throw me out.

Clearly this dude has not seen the commercials over the last few years. McDonalds is strictly for the nogs now.

Re: Black racist McDonalds employee attacks white customer...If this was the other way around, he would’ve got beaten to death
Posted by: I’m luvin it 22 ()
Date: September 10, 2019 04:33PM

i've been robbed and stolen from and mooched off of enough times (and half of it by "gov workers") to realize ...

i go the other way - because i know what is coming "next"

Posted by: Typical DEM ()
Date: September 10, 2019 09:58PM

It's not a hate crime if the victim is white.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.