HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Serious message to Cary and FFXU’ers
Posted by: Stop the insanity ()
Date: August 23, 2019 06:07PM

Our FFXU member/poster I had been struggling with many issues from obsession, stalking, wanted to fight others, shit fetishes and just can’t stop, as we have seen with taken place on the forum, I suggest a FFXU intervention. We must help this before he gets physical with other members. Or does home invasions and shits on members countertops.

Anyone in the field of mental health email Cary

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious message to Cary and FFXU’ers
Posted by: My Advice ()
Date: August 23, 2019 06:10PM

Stop the insanity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Our FFXU member/poster I had been struggling with
> many issues from obsession, stalking, wanted to
> fight others, shit fetishes and just can’t stop,
> as we have seen with taken place on the forum, I
> suggest a FFXU intervention. We must help this
> before he gets physical with other members. Or
> does home invasions and shits on members
> countertops.
>
> Anyone in the field of mental health email Cary

Sounds like you need serious help with the issues you say you are struggling with. Once law enforcement comes they can get you the help you desperately need. Archived for discovery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious message to Cary and FFXU’ers
Posted by: local dude ()
Date: August 23, 2019 06:18PM

I don't know who any of you shitbags are, but you need to stop clogging up the forum with this bullshit.

I come here to find out which massage parlors to avoid because they suddenly stopped giving happy endings as part of the package, get the skinny on local crime, find better ways to avoid the groid, get a deal on a mattress in Vienna, catch up on illegals raping kids and find out which one of the dead Beatles Joe Biden hung out with last week.

I guess like all the other nutjobs that go way past obsessed around here, you will either OD, catch a legit case or your mom will kick you out. I hope one of those things happens soon so we don't have to surf through all this diarrhea to get to the shit we talk about around here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious message to Cary and FFXU’ers
Posted by: Simple Solution Faggot ()
Date: August 23, 2019 06:25PM

local dude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know who any of you shitbags are, but you
> need to stop clogging up the forum with this
> bullshit.
>
> I come here to find out which massage parlors to
> avoid because they suddenly stopped giving happy
> endings as part of the package, get the skinny on
> local crime, find better ways to avoid the groid,
> get a deal on a mattress in Vienna, catch up on
> illegals raping kids and find out which one of the
> dead Beatles Joe Biden hung out with last week.
>
> I guess like all the other nutjobs that go way
> past obsessed around here, you will either OD,
> catch a legit case or your mom will kick you out.
> I hope one of those things happens soon so we
> don't have to surf through all this diarrhea to
> get to the shit we talk about around here.

Just don’t click on Gerry’s Gay Protector’s links faggot. Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious message to Cary and FFXU’ers
Posted by: nigger level intelligence ()
Date: August 23, 2019 10:01PM

>
> Just don’t click on Gerry’s Gay Protector’s
> links faggot. Nobody gives a fuck what you think.


Which ones are those ya black cock loving pole smoker?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Serious message to Cary and FFXU’ers
Posted by: op faggot style ()
Date: August 23, 2019 10:55PM

.
Attachments:
HQiVvm7.gif

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   **     **  ********  ******** 
 ***   **  **     **  **     **  **           **    
 ****  **  **     **  **     **  **           **    
 ** ** **  **     **  *********  ******       **    
 **  ****  **     **  **     **  **           **    
 **   ***  **     **  **     **  **           **    
 **    **  ********   **     **  ********     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.