HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Was Larry Kudlow Drunk On Fox News Sunday?
Posted by: Luke ()
Date: August 20, 2019 08:11PM

I hate to speculate about a person’s mental or physical state but if White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow wasn’t drunk when he appeared on Fox News Sunday yesterday, he was either on some kind of drug or medication that caused his behavior to closely mimic drunkenness or he has some kind of medical condition that does the same.

I’m not the only one who thought so. Raw Story noted that many on Twitter made the same observation. Raw Story also noted that in the 1990s, Kudlow struggled with cocaine addiction.

Maybe impairment is why Kudlow made the ridiculous comment, “I'm just saying the president, who knows a thing or two about buying real estate, wants to take a look at a potential Greenland purchase.”

Whatever the reason, we wish Kudlow the best of health and a full recovery from whatever is causing such obvious dyfunction.

Watch the full interview and you’ll see what I mean.

Read more at http://www.newshounds.us/was_larry_kudlow_drunk_fox_news_sunday_081919#mVHk0Vr1EWcvo9jZ.99

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Was Larry Kudlow Drunk On Fox News Sunday?
Posted by: Sounds About Right ()
Date: August 20, 2019 09:02PM

Hard to say. FOX News has always been the bottom of the wine barrel in news broadcasting. A lot of people who have supported Trump are now drowning themselves in drugs and alcohol as they see Trump headed to jail.

As for Trump knowing real estate... That's a good laugh. Trump doesn't own Trump Towers and the Taj Mahal was a complete disaster. Not to mention Trump Shuttle, Trump Steaks, and my favorite Trump University.

Posted by: uranaholle ()
Date: August 21, 2019 07:03AM

How many billions do you have smart guy? Trump is doing fine, and as for his supporters..compare them to Antifa terroist basement dwellers and pussy hat wearers... And oh yea.. Fox is worst news.. You have been gaslighted too long by Rachael Madcow and gay boys at cnn and msdnc too long.. Fox has lead the ratings for a looonnngg time and by a LOT...

Posted by: I did Marsha Brady ()
Date: August 21, 2019 07:39AM

Hey OP, were you drunk when you posted? Your post would indicate that you were, but perhaps you just retarded. Hard to tell which, but definitely one or the other.

Posted by: What do you do? ()
Date: August 21, 2019 10:20AM

uranaholle Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How many billions do you have smart guy? [in less debt than Trump, I am sure] Trump is
> doing fine, and as for his supporters..compare
> them to Antifa terroist [spelled incorrectly, and, are you aware, despite all the right leaning rhetoric from The Proud Boys and the President, "Antifa," a very loose organization, has not been linked to one killing? Therefore, the group cannot be called what you called it, by definition]. basement dwellers and
> pussy hat wearers... And oh yea.. Fox is worst
> news.. [Do you watch the intellectual "One America News," or the streaming Mark Levin service?}

You have been gaslighted too long by
> Rachael Madcow and [sic] gay boys at cnn and msdnc too
> long [sic, sic].. Fox has lead the ratings for a looonnngg
> time and by a LOT...

Are you a professor who teaches Cultural Comparative Political Philosophy at the Johns Hopkins Graduate School of Advanced International Studies, downtown, or do you work across the street as a Senior Book Editor and Departmental head Researcher at Brookings? It has got to be one of the two.

Posted by: Typical Trump Hire ()
Date: August 21, 2019 03:58PM

I watched the video and that dude was fucked up at 9am on a Sunday morning on nationwide tv. He is the White House economic adviser for Christ Sakes. Could be he was stroking out.

Posted by: ssssssssssssssssssss ()
Date: August 21, 2019 04:33PM

yes he was drunk. Ive bartended a long time and he was drunk. You would have to be to spout the bullshit he has over his career.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.