HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
OMG !!!!! London Breed has has axed every neighborhood to house the homeless
Posted by: nigger mayor is from hell ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:07PM

black she mayoy "London Breed"

i'm axing you dis, if you don't do dis for me i will arrest you and you'll pay a big fine

THE MAYOR HAS DEMANDED PEOPLE GIVE UP THEIR PROPERTY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS

THE MAYOR HAS ORDER A POLICE BRIGADE AROUND HER HOUSE ... and in her pussy no doubt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OMG !!!!! London Breed has has axed every neighborhood to house the homeless
Date: August 16, 2019 04:08PM

"London Breed" is the mayor of San Francisco - that city with the "tent city / shit on the street" problem ongoing for years (in nancy pelosi's district of course!!)

Re: OMG !!!!! London Breed has has axed every neighborhood to house the homeless
Date: August 16, 2019 04:09PM

"sue the city for refusing to get bumbs off your property"

i said i'm axing you dis

you can't sue me for dat i already told you it's your fault

Posted by: omg omg omg ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:10PM

Posted by: rrr3e ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:10PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: efrfdsds ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:19PM

1st place: Re: The Hill gives Trump and his Voters the Finger on Christmas: $10,600,000,000 GIVEN TO Mexico from "hillary" State dept. for job creation: NO WALL

(michaelsavage.com - dems pass $1.5 foreign aid to mexico bill, specifically for mexican unemployment, while refusing trump's wall or hire americans in the usa)

MY THANKS TO HEATHER KNIGHT for the best news story i've heard other than the the one above*

premium_author_bio.jpg

3rd place - Re: South Dakota is asking the Feds (YOUR MONEY) for $1,500,000,000 for unpaid student loans - 3rd because it was no secret to anyone and it's audacity did not need to be framed for people to understand. or was it california dealing with china to take all of california's pension money for "management in china" ?? so many 3rd places with democrats in power.

Posted by: uncle sam ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:24PM

the Government ordering citizens to allow foreigners onto their property is

, amounts to, "quartering of troops" and is illegal

(it's beyond the right of having a home or taxation - both thrown out window here)

IF ILLEGALS CAN SWARM YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND NOT BE ASKED TO LEAVE?

IT MEANS NIGGERS CAN CALL UP MEXICO AND BE "HEY THIS WHITEY NEIGHBORHOOD MAKE SURE THEY ALL LEAVE / SELL THEIR HOUSE AT A LOSS SOON OR OR DIE from a break-in". blacks are gonna be there when this is done i don't need to tell u that.

all of the sudden a nice neigborhood is just "swarmed" and the mayor can be all "uh - we don't handle that anymore we passed a law"

they can call police - the police will tell them they are breaking the law by not letting the mexican military (i mean bumbs) use their space

Posted by: erfref ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:37PM

SF3URJ4DFBFRXMVSEP26OBOAVE.jpg

your breaking the law of "this is my turf" gimme your shit NOW !

big_445192_1483961075.jpg "your donation is appreciated, stay corrupt my friend"

Posted by: erfref ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:38PM

(google hq is in san fran - it means they pay taxes there)

Posted by: refwdd ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:39PM

NIMBYs beware: Latest bold SF plan by "mayor London Breed" asks every neighborhood to house the homeless

Posted by: ct4eh ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:40PM

cropped-CHRISTINE-VAN-AKEN-.jpg?resize=3

OBJECTION OVERRULLED, this case is quashed. off to my lunch then my new pelaton!

Posted by: efrefwew ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:43PM

cropped-zuckerberg.jpg?resize=388%2C220&

don't count on jeff, he donated a hospital wing, germany is hounding him for $500 million continually (with absolutely cross purpose accusations)

and mayor london breed is in office after the untimely death of her opponent

and mayor london "stabbing breed" just put a zucker look-alike in the news on a phony crime that never happened

(she's threatening zucker no doubt)

Posted by: efrevfed ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:44PM

"OBJECTION OVERRULLED, this case is quashed. off to my lunch then my new pelaton!"

Posted by: r4efdd ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:55PM

5bd0dc1c3c69c90a1a17c5f3-750.jpg

hi, 911, i can't go home some guido is in my yard

911.jpg look u a racist, this ain't the racist hotline, the law says it's his land because you insulted him

Posted by: efreewd ()
Date: August 16, 2019 04:56PM

OBJECTION OVERRULLED, this case is quashed. off to my lunch then my new pelaton!

Posted by: e3rfefwe ()
Date: August 17, 2019 01:52PM

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bbq-becky-911-calls-grill_n_5b8c0f07e4b0162f4724a74c

WALMART WENDY

i LOVE this woman - sees public corruption and calls police on those f*ckers - she unfortunately doesn't understand politicians control police and politicians would rather kill her than let her live - they'd rather hire illegal aliens exactly because they are corrupt and illegal and gang loyal to supporting a corrupt lead that supports them

ANYWAY IT'S A FAKE STORY - and many others surfaced at the same time. she "just happens to have a camera man" when she's making the call to police on break - the real chances of that are near 0%

Posted by: 3erfew ()
Date: August 18, 2019 03:41PM

London Breed

"look we in charge here, you better get on your knees or you'll be in a tent too"

Posted by: efvewe ()
Date: August 18, 2019 03:42PM

5bd0dc1c3c69c90a1a17c5f3-750.jpg

Posted by: e3f2rfewe ()
Date: August 18, 2019 03:42PM

Posted by: millenials are stupid ()
Date: August 19, 2019 12:29PM

the communists need your land and if you don't agree your a baby hater

(note: in china, for chinese "government" to build cities (cough, to house political families), they SEIZED LAND from people and paid nothing. those chinese cities are built on massive theft)

Posted by: 34idfjj ()
Date: August 20, 2019 08:25PM

this is a very important news story

the government expressing an "immediate seizure of all private land", for any reason, cannot be tolerated

Posted by: eoierfkj ()
Date: August 22, 2019 01:45PM

Posted by: ioekdjfj ()
Date: August 23, 2019 01:43PM

Posted by: s9dfijf ()
Date: August 24, 2019 03:42PM

Posted by: 4iodfkjj ()
Date: August 24, 2019 04:40PM

Posted by: t5y6y5tt4 ()
Date: August 24, 2019 04:41PM

COMMUNISTS UNDERSTAND PROPERTY RIGHTS WELL, rich political families kill peasants who approach their homes or sue them in court

the idea communists "don't agree with property rights" is a total lie. they STEAL property - that's a total truth

Posted by: oidfkjd ()
Date: August 24, 2019 08:08PM

Posted by: lskdfjkj ()
Date: August 25, 2019 04:26PM

Posted by: emhdd ()
Date: August 25, 2019 10:44PM

It's L.A. that has the big homeless problem. SF is full of asians - far as i can find.

how a black mayor got elected an why she thinks she can seize peoples homes to save HUD (run by naacp) money - i'm clueless unless the asians are part of an asian mob

Posted by: 89dfhjk ()
Date: August 29, 2019 11:32AM

Posted by: 89sdkfj ()
Date: September 05, 2019 12:25PM

Posted by: osdfkjf ()
Date: September 08, 2019 04:32PM

Posted by: 09sdfjf ()
Date: October 30, 2019 01:33PM

Posted by: k ()
Date: February 22, 2020 04:12PM

d

Date: February 25, 2020 11:57AM

d

Date: February 29, 2020 07:40PM

d

Date: March 02, 2020 11:40PM

d

Date: March 03, 2020 10:41PM

d

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.