HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: Young poster ()
Date: August 13, 2019 07:08PM

Never heard this term till today. Can the geriatric ffxu posters fill the rest of us in?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: WASPman ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:21PM

Young poster Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Never heard this term till today. Can the
> geriatric ffxu posters fill the rest of us in?


Would have to be post Godfather so its not that old - no more than 47 years ago. No WASP would give two shits if someone called us Fredo - who cares. Cracker, Fredo, Honkey, fuck if I care. I have nothing to prove to some lowlife that needs to hurl insults at me. Good old 'fuckface' 'asshole' 'douchebag' are as good as any insults to get the job done but its simply not possible to attack a WASP for our ethnicity - its superior to everyone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:24PM

Rightards are very angry and stupid and desperate. The dumbest things give them gratification.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: Gery's still my bitch ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:33PM

We called Gerry 'Gehdo.'

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: Mediterranean people are superio ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:33PM

WASPman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Young poster Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Never heard this term till today. Can the
> > geriatric ffxu posters fill the rest of us in?
>
>
> Would have to be post Godfather so its not that
> old - no more than 47 years ago. No WASP would
> give two shits if someone called us Fredo - who
> cares. Cracker, Fredo, Honkey, fuck if I care. I
> have nothing to prove to some lowlife that needs
> to hurl insults at me. Good old 'fuckface'
> 'asshole' 'douchebag' are as good as any insults
> to get the job done but its simply not possible to
> attack a WASP for our ethnicity - its superior to
> everyone.

Anglo Saxons are inbred and lack culture. While my people were building amphitheaters and developing western civilization, your people were swinging from trees and living in mud huts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: so what happened? ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:41PM

Mediterranean people are superio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Anglo Saxons are inbred and lack culture. While my
> people were building amphitheaters and developing
> western civilization, your people were swinging
> from trees and living in mud huts.


It's been a couple of centuries since any med nation was much more than an appendage of the third world...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: Golden years ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:50PM

so what happened? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mediterranean people are superio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Anglo Saxons are inbred and lack culture. While
> my
> > people were building amphitheaters and
> developing
> > western civilization, your people were swinging
> > from trees and living in mud huts.
>
>
> It's been a couple of centuries since any med
> nation was much more than an appendage of the
> third world...


We’ve done our part and we are very much entrenched in the 1st world. We passed the baton of standard bearer of the western world to the English speaking world. You’re fucking it up in fantastic fashion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: actually guido.... ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:54PM

Golden years Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> s
> We’ve done our part and we are very much
> entrenched in the 1st world. We passed the baton
> of standard bearer of the western world to the
> English speaking world. You’re fucking it up in
> fantastic fashion.


Donald Trump is no where near as bad as mussolini....

You didn't pass the torch, you got drunk and lost it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: August 13, 2019 11:57PM

Gerry is Fredo me. Hey Gerry!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: Vito Corleone ()
Date: August 14, 2019 12:02AM

.
Attachments:
EB0T7c_XUAAupxD.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is Fredo an insult people used to use back in the day?
Posted by: Jews wear tiny hats ()
Date: August 14, 2019 01:00AM

.
Attachments:
EB3TJ_7UcAAiEqz.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **         ********   **         ******** 
 ***   **  **    **   **     **  **    **   **    ** 
 ****  **  **    **   **     **  **    **       **   
 ** ** **  **    **   ********   **    **      **    
 **  ****  *********  **     **  *********    **     
 **   ***        **   **     **        **     **     
 **    **        **   ********         **     **     
This forum powered by Phorum.