HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Clinton casualty list
Posted by: Stacking bodies ()
Date: August 12, 2019 09:44AM

Jeffrey Epstein is the latest in a long list of Clinton family associates and acquaintances who died mysteriously or committed suicide before their public testimony.

In 2016 CBS Las Vegas posted a list of Bill and Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died under mysterious circumstances.

Here is that list.

1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.

2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.

3 – Vince Foster – Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.

4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.

5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.

6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.

7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.

8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.

9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas

10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..

11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.

12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.

13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.

14 – Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.

15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.

16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.

18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.

19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.

21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.

22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and brother.

23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.

24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.

25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.

26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.

27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:

28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.

29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988

30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.

31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.

32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes”.

34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD

35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.

36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds

37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley

38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel

39 – Major General William Robertson

40 – Col. William Densberger

41 – Col. Robert Kelly

42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes

43 – Steve Willis

44 – Robert Williams

45 – Conway LeBleu

46 – Todd McKeehan

And the most recent, Seth Rich, the DC staffer murdered and “robbed” (of nothing) on July 10. Wikileaks founder Assange claims he had info on the DNC email scandal.

Not Included in this list are the 4 heroes killed in Benghazi.

And now you can add multi-millionaire Jeffrey Epstein to the list.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Clinton casualty list
Posted by: Trump is powerless ()
Date: August 12, 2019 10:24AM

Trump is a powerless figurehead - he admitted that when he reported the Clintons control Federal Prison protection. All Trump can do is cry about it - the Clintons are in complete and total control of the world and USA government.

sad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Clinton casualty list
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: August 12, 2019 08:19PM

Stacking bodies Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jeffrey Epstein is the latest in a long list of
> Clinton family associates and acquaintances who
> died mysteriously or committed suicide before
> their public testimony.
>
> In 2016 CBS Las Vegas posted a list of Bill and
> Hillary Clinton associates alleged to have died
> under mysterious circumstances.
>
> Here is that list.
>
> 1- James McDougal – Clintons convicted
> Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart
> attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a
> key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
>
> 2 – Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern
> was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop
> in Georgetown .. The murder …happened just after
> she was to go public w:th her story of sexual
> harassment in the White House.
>
> 3 – Vince Foster – Former White House
> counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at
> Little Rock’s Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot
> wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
>
> 4 – Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and
> former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by
> impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to
> the investigation reported that there was a hole
> in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot
> wound. At the time of his death Brown was being
> investigated, and spoke publicly of his
> willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The
> rest of the people on the plane also died. A few
> days later the Air Traffic controller commited
> suicide.
>
> 5 – C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major
> player in the Clinton fund raising organization
> died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
>
> 6 – Paul Tulley – Democratic National
> Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel
> room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by
> Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted
> advisor”.
>
> 7 – Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead
> November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot
> wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died
> on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed
> Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the
> White House. Ed Willey was involved in several
> Clinton fund raising events.
>
> 8 – Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s
> gubernatorial security team in Little Rock ..
> Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection
> outside Little Rock Park’s son said his father
> was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly
> threatened to reveal this information. After he
> died the files were mysteriously removed from his
> house.
>
> 9 – James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide.
> It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of
> people which contained names of influential people
> who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
>
> 10 – James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993
> from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported
> to have ties to Whitewater..
>
> 11 – Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas
> Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May
> 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her
> head. It was ruled a suicide even though there
> were several packed suitcases, as if she were
> going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant
> along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit
> Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating
> witness for Paula Jones.
>
> 12 – Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and
> fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide
> ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June,
> 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at
> the grave site of his fiancee.
>
> 13 – Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s
> friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window
> of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a
> convicted drug distributor.
>
> 14 – Florence Martin – Accountant &
> sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the
> Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling
> case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
>
> 15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an
> affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney
> General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of
> the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the
> time of her death.
>
> 16 – Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech
> interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death
> December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
> 17 – Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter,
> investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas
> Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists,
> apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
>
> 18 – Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating
> corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the
> 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a
> toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC
> apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3
> weeks before his death.
>
> 19 – Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater
> investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to
> his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment
> balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the
> Morgan Guaranty scandal.
>
> 20 – Barbara Wise – Commerce Department
> staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John
> Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29,
> 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in
> her office at the Department of Commerce.
>
> 21 – Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of
> Commerce who gave John Huang special security
> clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small
> plane crash.
>
> 22 – Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the
> National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory
> Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in
> a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to
> serving on Clinton ‘s advisory council
> personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather
> and brother.
>
> 23 – Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out
> of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
>
> 24 – Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a
> check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a
> car left at his repair shop. He was found dead
> after his car had hit a utility pole.
>
> 25 – Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison
> Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and
> his report was never released.
>
> 26 – Hershell Friday – Attorney and Clinton
> fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane
> exploded.
>
> 27 – Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The
> boys on the track” case. Reports say the boys
> may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport
> drug operation. A controversial case, the initial
> report of death said, due to falling asleep on
> railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys
> had been slain before being placed on the tracks.
> Many linked to the case died before their
> testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
>
> THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE
> IVES/HENRY CASE:
>
> 28 – Keith Coney – Died when his motorcycle
> slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
>
> 29 – Keith McMaskle – Died, stabbed 113 times,
> Nov, 1988
>
> 30 – Gregory Collins – Died from a gunshot
> wound January 1989.
>
> 31 – Jeff Rhodes – He was shot, mutilated and
> found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
>
> 32 – James Milan – Found decapitated. However,
> the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural
> causes”.
>
> 34 – Richard Winters – A suspect in the
> Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up
> robbery July 1989.
> THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
>
> 35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
>
> 36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
>
> 37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
>
> 38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
>
> 39 – Major General William Robertson
>
> 40 – Col. William Densberger
>
> 41 – Col. Robert Kelly
>
> 42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
>
> 43 – Steve Willis
>
> 44 – Robert Williams
>
> 45 – Conway LeBleu
>
> 46 – Todd McKeehan
>
> And the most recent, Seth Rich, the DC staffer
> murdered and “robbed” (of nothing) on July 10.
> Wikileaks founder Assange claims he had info on
> the DNC email scandal.
>
> Not Included in this list are the 4 heroes killed
> in Benghazi.
>
> And now you can add multi-millionaire Jeffrey
> Epstein to the list.


The DNC and Harvard's pedo donar Jeffrey Epstein is a billionaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Clinton casualty list
Posted by: Keep trying ()
Date: August 12, 2019 08:29PM

Fake news
No one cares
OP needs to get a life

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Clinton casualty list
Posted by: Deood ()
Date: August 12, 2019 08:44PM

Justice kavanaugh not on pedo island list, Clinton is, and many times, where are the crazy woman protesters, why aren’t the dems going ape shit?
What happened to, WE BELIEVE THE ACCUSERS?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Clinton casualty list
Posted by: I heard that someone said ()
Date: August 12, 2019 10:05PM

Deood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Justice kavanaugh not on pedo island list, Clinton
> is, and many times, where are the crazy woman
> protesters, why aren’t the dems going ape shit?
> What happened to, WE BELIEVE THE ACCUSERS?


WTF
Why are you looking at some fake ass news
Kavanaugh is on the list
The question is who is he peeing on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Clinton casualty list
Posted by: Lock Them Up ()
Date: August 12, 2019 11:23PM

I heard that someone said Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Deood Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Justice kavanaugh not on pedo island list,
> Clinton
> > is, and many times, where are the crazy woman
> > protesters, why aren’t the dems going ape
> shit?
> > What happened to, WE BELIEVE THE ACCUSERS?
>
>
> WTF
> Why are you looking at some fake ass news
> Kavanaugh is on the list
> The question is who is he peeing on

The Clinton Crime Family needs to be locked up.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   **     **   *******   **      **  **    ** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **  **  **  ***   ** 
 **         **     **  **     **  **  **  **  ****  ** 
 ********   *********   ********  **  **  **  ** ** ** 
 **     **  **     **         **  **  **  **  **  **** 
 **     **  **     **  **     **  **  **  **  **   *** 
  *******   **     **   *******    ***  ***   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.