HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Devil Makers ()
Date: August 11, 2019 08:43PM

Diversity and Inclusion is part of the Satanic Agenda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNeIcTV9-M

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Time for Meade to flush ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:06PM

Devil Makers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Diversity and Inclusion is part of the Satanic
> Agenda
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXNeIcTV9-M


The fucking SSI and Medicaid receiving 40-year-old 'stay-at-home son' thinks he knows what is wrong with everyone but him.


If he is losing weight as he claims, why does he keep looking fatter and fatter?
Attachments:
meadementalcase.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Meade-waste of a human life ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:09PM

I like that the light is glinting off his thinning hair in front.

It makes him look even more ridiculous!

He just gets more preposterous with each and every video.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Marching Dyke ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:14PM

Meade-waste of a human life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I like that the light is glinting off his thinning
> hair in front.
>
> It makes him look even more ridiculous!
>
> He just gets more preposterous with each and every
> video.


It isn't thinning, but that haircut would not be flattering on anyone. He looks like a true butch lesbo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Meade is a fine American ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:21PM

Diversity is codeword for anti-white.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: What are talking about? ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:32PM

Marching Dyke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade-waste of a human life Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I like that the light is glinting off his
> thinning
> > hair in front.
> >
> > It makes him look even more ridiculous!
> >
> > He just gets more preposterous with each and
> every
> > video.
>
>
> It isn't thinning, but that haircut would not be
> flattering on anyone. He looks like a true butch
> lesbo.

You can see the refection of the lightbulb on the part of his head covered by a few hairs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Judge for yourself ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:34PM

Meade is a fine American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Diversity is codeword for anti-white.


People don't have to be 'anti-white' to dislike Meade. Many of us just don't like 40-year-old men who are mooching off their family and government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: so can most people ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:50PM

What are talking about? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Marching Dyke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade-waste of a human life Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I like that the light is glinting off his
> > thinning
> > > hair in front.
> > >
> > > It makes him look even more ridiculous!
> > >
> > > He just gets more preposterous with each and
> > every
> > > video.
> >
> >
> > It isn't thinning, but that haircut would not
> be
> > flattering on anyone. He looks like a true
> butch
> > lesbo.
>
> You can see the refection of the lightbulb on the
> part of his head covered by a few hairs.

And that would be normal when your head is that tightly shaved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: that's what you get from that ()
Date: August 11, 2019 09:52PM

What are talking about? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Marching Dyke Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Meade-waste of a human life Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I like that the light is glinting off his
> > thinning
> > > hair in front.
> > >
> > > It makes him look even more ridiculous!
> > >
> > > He just gets more preposterous with each and
> > every
> > > video.
> >
> >
> > It isn't thinning, but that haircut would not
> be
> > flattering on anyone. He looks like a true
> butch
> > lesbo.
>
> You can see the refection of the lightbulb on the
> part of his head covered by a few hairs.


You can see his scalp also

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: August 12, 2019 12:17AM

This video is so hate filled. It’s shocking , disturbing, and violent.


Reported to Meade’s college. He’s an alienated incel that’s going to fly into a rage when he sees an African American transgender Muslim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Reality check... ()
Date: August 12, 2019 12:18AM

that's what you get from that Wrote:
\
> You can see his scalp also

That guy looks like he shaved his head last week and is letting it grow out.
No one is going to look at that photo and think the guy is going bald.

However, Meade's crew cut is much longer than that. It is just a lot less dense.

The reason Meade looks like he is going bald is that Meade is going bald.
Attachments:
meadementalcase.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: August 12, 2019 12:19AM

His head is shaped like an acorn.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Just fucking checked ()
Date: August 12, 2019 12:31AM

He was wearing his watermelon Tshirt in this video.

The Carytown watermelon festival was today. He probably went down there today and saw Negroes, heard jungle jive and knew his shitty music was no longer welcome to be performed...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Ageless wonder ()
Date: August 12, 2019 01:03AM

Reality check... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's what you get from that Wrote:
> \
> > You can see his scalp also
>
> That guy looks like he shaved his head last week
> and is letting it grow out.
> No one is going to look at that photo and think
> the guy is going bald.
>
> However, Meade's crew cut is much longer than
> that. It is just a lot less dense.
>
> The reason Meade looks like he is going bald is
> that Meade is going bald.


Meade looks great for his age. People are just envious.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Subscriber ()
Date: August 12, 2019 02:09AM

Meade is a fine American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Diversity is codeword for anti-white.

There is some truth to that.

I don't agree with Meade's ideas about who is and
is not welcome to worship Jesus Christ, but the
destruction of certain traditional values could
be attributed by Christians to be the devil's work.

Christ's message has been generally misunderstood
and preverted for the sake of those men who
desire power over others. It's funny that liberals
hate it, since that's their goal. More ironic
truth-in-advertising analogous to Meade's complaint
about inclusive-except-yeah-notinclusive logic.


Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This video is so hate filled. It’s shocking ,
> disturbing, and violent.
>
> Reported to Meade’s college. He’s an alienated
> incel that’s going to fly into a rage when he
> sees an African American transgender Muslim.

There is no suggestion of violence anywhere
in that video. Also, you didn't call up
his college and make your false report.
You don't even know where he's going.
And although you perhaps ought to be,
you are therefore not on their list of
insane telephone harassers.

There certainly are one or two individuals,
posting under many fake names, who have fixated
on Meade as a target for their impotent self-hate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Meade's problems ()
Date: August 12, 2019 02:10AM

Reality check... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's what you get from that Wrote:
> \
> > You can see his scalp also
>
> That guy looks like he shaved his head last week
> and is letting it grow out.
> No one is going to look at that photo and think
> the guy is going bald.
>
> However, Meade's crew cut is much longer than
> that. It is just a lot less dense.
>
> The reason Meade looks like he is going bald is
> that Meade is going bald.


Oh, please. thinning hair is the least of his worries. He is a 40 year old man who lives off SSI and is dependent on his 85 year old father. He has never worked full time and his "music" doesn't pay the bills. Whatever was left of his career was flushed down the toilet back in 2012 after the Kroger's incident, and most people will have nothing to do with him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: not hate; more concern ()
Date: August 12, 2019 03:05AM

Subscriber Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> There certainly are one or two individuals,
> posting under many fake names, who have fixated
> on Meade as a target for their impotent self-hate.


Some of use are genuinely concerned about meade's maladustment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: come to think of it...... ()
Date: August 12, 2019 03:10AM

not hate; more concern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Subscriber Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > There certainly are one or two individuals,
> > posting under many fake names, who have fixated
> > on Meade as a target for their impotent
> self-hate.
>
>
> Some of use are genuinely concerned about meade's
> maladustment.


This guy is a pain in the ass. And a retard. And fucking lazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Truth over Facts ()
Date: August 12, 2019 03:30AM

Mead is wise beyond his year's. He may catch some clap back over this, but you can't dispute the Facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Upity Negro ()
Date: August 12, 2019 05:42AM

Starban Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This video is so hate filled. It’s shocking ,
> disturbing, and violent.
>
>
> Reported to Meade’s college. He’s an alienated
> incel that’s going to fly into a rage when he
> sees an African American transgender Muslim.


Or go and buy a gun when a crushes on a 19 year old lady who is not into his White Supremacy, his gawd awful music, or Mamma's Family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Fred Fielding ()
Date: August 12, 2019 07:49AM

Upity Negro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Starban Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This video is so hate filled. It’s shocking ,
> > disturbing, and violent.
> >
> >
> > Reported to Meade’s college. He’s an
> alienated
> > incel that’s going to fly into a rage when he
> > sees an African American transgender Muslim.
>
>
> Or go and buy a gun when a crushes on a 19 year
> old lady who is not into his White Supremacy, his
> gawd awful music, or Mamma's Family.

An incel and a white nationalist? If he picks up video gaming, we have the perfect trifecta.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Red lion ()
Date: August 12, 2019 08:02AM

Truth over Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mead is wise beyond his year's. He may catch some
> clap back over this, but you can't dispute the
> Facts.

Questions

What facts?

What was the last book Meade read?

Are you saying Meade caught the clap?

Who respects Meade's opinion on anything?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Red lion ()
Date: August 12, 2019 08:02AM

Truth over Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mead is wise beyond his year's. He may catch some
> clap back over this, but you can't dispute the
> Facts.

Questions

What facts?

What was the last book Meade read?

Are you saying Meade caught the clap?

Who respects Meade's opinion on anything?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: August 12, 2019 10:20AM

Subscriber Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade is a fine American Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Diversity is codeword for anti-white.
>
> There is some truth to that.
>
> I don't agree with Meade's ideas about who is and
> is not welcome to worship Jesus Christ, but the
> destruction of certain traditional values could
> be attributed by Christians to be the devil's
> work.
>
> Christ's message has been generally
> misunderstood
> and preverted for the sake of those men who
> desire power over others. It's funny that
> liberals
> hate it, since that's their goal. More ironic
> truth-in-advertising analogous to Meade's
> complaint
> about inclusive-except-yeah-notinclusive logic.
>
>
> Starban Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This video is so hate filled. It’s shocking ,
> > disturbing, and violent.
> >
> > Reported to Meade’s college. He’s an
> alienated
> > incel that’s going to fly into a rage when he
> > sees an African American transgender Muslim.
>
> There is no suggestion of violence anywhere
> in that video. Also, you didn't call up
> his college and make your false report.
> You don't even know where he's going.
> And although you perhaps ought to be,
> you are therefore not on their list of
> insane telephone harassers.
>
> There certainly are one or two individuals,
> posting under many fake names, who have fixated
> on Meade as a target for their impotent self-hate.



Meade is going to JSRCC, probably the Parham Rd campus.


Meade is also the type to run his Kia Soul into a group of Muslims.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Only problem with this ()
Date: August 12, 2019 10:57AM

Meade's problems Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reality check... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > that's what you get from that Wrote:
> > \
> > > You can see his scalp also
> >
> > That guy looks like he shaved his head last
> week
> > and is letting it grow out.
> > No one is going to look at that photo and think
> > the guy is going bald.
> >
> > However, Meade's crew cut is much longer than
> > that. It is just a lot less dense.
> >
> > The reason Meade looks like he is going bald is
> > that Meade is going bald.
>
>
> Oh, please. thinning hair is the least of his
> worries. He is a 40 year old man who lives off SSI
> and is dependent on his 85 year old father. He has
> never worked full time and his "music" doesn't
> pay the bills. Whatever was left of his career was
> flushed down the toilet back in 2012 after the
> Kroger's incident, and most people will have
> nothing to do with him.


Meade doesn't seem to think so

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?298044-Hairloss-without-receding-hairline


Meade posted the same picture of the extreme buzz cut dude that was anonymously posted in this thread above. Meade has told us that he no longer posts here anonymously. Meade wouldn't be doing Satan's bidding by lying now, would he?

The Eurofag timestamps are 4 hours ahead...so Meade was typing away into the wee hours. Will he sleep through his bird's favorite TV shows?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: and that would have set him off ()
Date: August 12, 2019 04:53PM

Just fucking checked Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He was wearing his watermelon Tshirt in this
> video.
>
> The Carytown watermelon festival was today. He
> probably went down there today and saw Negroes,
> heard jungle jive and knew his shitty music was no
> longer welcome to be performed...


He can't be happy that other musicians are performing and he isn't.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: 4rt4grefde ()
Date: August 12, 2019 04:54PM


gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

g2 has started many devil threads including asking people to help him dig up the dead, telling others to die, etc


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: going totally bald ()
Date: August 12, 2019 10:16PM

and he's apparently very vain about his hair.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Not really ()
Date: August 12, 2019 10:28PM

going totally bald Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and he's apparently very vain about his hair.


Meade has an extremely short hair cut and his shining a light through it. That looks normal to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Hollywooder ()
Date: August 12, 2019 10:37PM

going totally bald Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and he's apparently very vain about his hair.


is this guy going bald?


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Hi Meade ()
Date: August 13, 2019 12:13AM

Hollywooder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> going totally bald Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > and he's apparently very vain about his hair.
>
>
> is this guy going bald?
>
>

Meade, he is not balding, you are.

His hair is a fraction of the length of yours.

And he is showing less scalp.
Attachments:
meadementalcase.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Think for yourself ()
Date: August 13, 2019 01:15PM

Hi Meade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hollywooder Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > going totally bald Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > and he's apparently very vain about his hair.
> >
> >
> > is this guy going bald?
> >
> >
>
>
> Meade, he is not balding, you are.
>
> His hair is a fraction of the length of yours.
>
> And he is showing less scalp.

Meade has bright lights shining directly on his head. The others do not. If they did, you would see about the same amount.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Vanity Meade ()
Date: August 14, 2019 11:52AM

Think for yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Meade Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hollywooder Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > going totally bald Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > and he's apparently very vain about his
> hair.
> > >
> > >
> > > is this guy going bald?
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > Meade, he is not balding, you are.
> >
> > His hair is a fraction of the length of yours.
>
> >
> > And he is showing less scalp.
>
> Meade has bright lights shining directly on his
> head. The others do not. If they did, you would
> see about the same amount.


Meade, the bright light shows how few strands of hair you actually have left on your upper forehead.

There are people your age who have more hair than you. There are people your age who have less hair than you. Just accept the reality and move forward.

Telling people why you look like you are losing your hair when you really aren't balding is as effective as you telling people why you look fat while you really aren't fat.

Meade, you are 40. You have shirked all your adult responsibilities until this point. Time to grow up and smell the coffee. Your efforts would be better spent creating a future for yourself instead of talking yourself into the lie that you are 'still young'.
Attachments:
swift.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Loserville U. ()
Date: August 14, 2019 03:04PM

Vanity Meade Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Think for yourself Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi Meade Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Hollywooder Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > going totally bald Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > and he's apparently very vain about his
> > hair.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > is this guy going bald?
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> > >
> > > Meade, he is not balding, you are.
> > >
> > > His hair is a fraction of the length of yours.
>
> >
> > >
> > > And he is showing less scalp.
> >
> > Meade has bright lights shining directly on his
> > head. The others do not. If they did, you would
> > see about the same amount.
>
>
> Meade, the bright light shows how few strands of
> hair you actually have left on your upper
> forehead.
>
> There are people your age who have more hair than
> you. There are people your age who have less hair
> than you. Just accept the reality and move
> forward.
>
> Telling people why you look like you are losing
> your hair when you really aren't balding is as
> effective as you telling people why you look fat
> while you really aren't fat.
>
> Meade, you are 40. You have shirked all your adult
> responsibilities until this point. Time to grow up
> and smell the coffee. Your efforts would be better
> spent creating a future for yourself instead of
> talking yourself into the lie that you are 'still
> young'.

Meade has plenty of hair left and he is going back to school and working. What are you doing? Just wallowing on the internet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: fat man fever ()
Date: August 14, 2019 03:44PM

Loserville U. Wrote:

>
> Meade has plenty of hair left and he is going back
> to school and working. What are you doing? Just
> wallowing on the internet.


I am not stupid or vain enough to give the specifics(especially on this site) of my life.

Laughing at imbeciles on the internet making fools of themselves is just my hobby.

Meade is the gift that keeps on giving in that department.


Meade has chosen to put himself out on the internet. Perhaps Meade should take leave from all internet activities until after he has completed a semester. By that time he will have lost a noticeable amount of weight he is really going to lose 'this time'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: He's taken it down! ()
Date: August 14, 2019 08:20PM

I guess he didn't like the comments he was getting.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: archive it ()
Date: August 14, 2019 08:51PM

does anybody save his videos? im surprised eesh doesnt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: I'm sure YouTube does. ()
Date: August 14, 2019 08:58PM

I bet they never really delete anything.

Someone at FFU needs to get a gig at YouTube

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: shadow banned ()
Date: August 14, 2019 09:11PM

I'm sure YouTube does. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I bet they never really delete anything.
>
> Someone at FFU needs to get a gig at YouTube


Meade's honkler video was removed for "hate speech"...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iODyXsSVn80&feature=share

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: fukken saved ()
Date: August 14, 2019 09:12PM

i saved a screen of his video while making fun of him on discord. just in case anybody didnt see how bald he looks now
Attachments:
Screenshot_2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: I always feel bad ()
Date: August 14, 2019 10:27PM

Poor meade ends up having to take down every video and livestream he makes, mostly due to FFU types making fun of him. Of course, we ignored his stupid Honkler vlog and YouTube itself took it down, so I guess it's inevitable that the things aren't meant to last.

Still, poor meade. I hope he receives more positive attention at school than he does on social media.

This latest one went bad, I think, when somebody accused him of being bald, and another suggested that he is actually jewish.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: August 14, 2019 10:32PM

What was the honkler video?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: the honkler vid ()
Date: August 14, 2019 10:37PM

Oh, honkler is some alt-right meme - basically pepe the frog with rainbow colors - 'Christians are taking back the rainbow from the queers because it is God's symbol and the queers stole it'.

The emergence of the honkler meme, per meade's video about the same, was a clear indication that Americans are rising up in indignation against liberals and embracing Donald trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: Since he posted in April ()
Date: August 14, 2019 11:15PM

the honkler vid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, honkler is some alt-right meme - basically
> pepe the frog with rainbow colors - 'Christians
> are taking back the rainbow from the queers
> because it is God's symbol and the queers stole
> it'.
>
> The emergence of the honkler meme, per meade's
> video about the same, was a clear indication that
> Americans are rising up in indignation against
> liberals and embracing Donald trump.


That vid was tearing up. Meade had over 6,000 views on it. One of the few of his to get some attention.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: 6,000 views ()
Date: August 14, 2019 11:35PM

Yes, meade posted about something that was already trending and therefore more interesting than himself.

Vlogs involving topics that are purely of his own creation rarely top 200 views. If they did, they might actually get noticed and subsequently taken down by YouTube. I am thinking of some of his more racist and homophobic shit. It stays up until we force meade to take it down because it is never important enough to draw Youtube's notice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: NOT A CHANCE IN HELL ()
Date: August 14, 2019 11:45PM

Truth over Facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mead is wise beyond his year's. He may catch some
> clap back over this, but you can't dispute the
> Facts.

You sir are incorrect. Clap is at least one thing that Meade will never catch.

Meade will remain a virgin at least until he is married and possibly afterwards. Meade does not use intravenous drugs. Meade does not share enemas with friends because no one else uses enemas and Meade has no friends. Thus there is a zero chance of Meade contracting clap or any other form of VD/STD/STI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade's most based and red pilled video yet
Posted by: but I feel bad for meade ()
Date: August 15, 2019 12:01AM

once again, he has taken down a brand new video. Everything he does gets taken down!

All his vlogs have to come down because of negative commentary. His livestreams get taken down either because of The Chinese Thing, or because he inadvertently went on a crying jag.

Then his unusually popular (for him) honkler vlog gets taken down by the authorities at YouTube.

All his hard work, for nothing!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **    **  **     **  **    ** 
  **  **   **     **  **   **   **     **   **  **  
   ****    **     **  **  **    **     **    ****   
    **     **     **  *****     **     **     **    
    **     **     **  **  **     **   **      **    
    **     **     **  **   **     ** **       **    
    **      *******   **    **     ***        **    
This forum powered by Phorum.