HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why did Eesh cross the road?
Posted by: joke of the day ()
Date: July 28, 2019 05:41PM

His dick was stuck in the chicken

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why did Eesh cross the road?
Posted by: WTX4W ()
Date: July 28, 2019 08:59PM

to get to the PYBRother side

Posted by: I know! ()
Date: July 29, 2019 05:06PM

To get to nokesville to fuck TJ!

Posted by: Hi William. ()
Date: July 29, 2019 05:54PM

I know! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> To get to nokesville to fuck TJ!

William, the person you are harassing is 6'6' tall and over 280 lbs. TJ might not not be in top physical condition, but he can squash you like a bug and put a permanent end to your pathetic trolling.

If you do succeed in baiting TJ into crushing your skull, his family can afford real lawyers who will present the jury with all the years of harassing you have done to TJ and his family. Remember that photo you took and posted of his mother leaving the courthouse? Remember all the harassing and libelous posts you made about TJ following the horn honking trial?

Your own mother will finally see what a piece of shit you really were. Oh, and your gay pedophile lawyer David Trinnes can suck a Hickerson shotgun, because that's as close as he will get to TJ's dick.

Posted by: Anal cavity check ()
Date: July 29, 2019 06:22PM

I know! Wrote:
> To get to nokesville to fuck TJ!

The only person who's going to get fucked up the ass in Nokesville is William Robert Moreno. William Moreno is going to get fucked up the ass with a loaded shotgun if he keeps on fucking with people.

That fat pedo Miz with the needle dick will probably enjoy it until his intestines get blasted with 00 buckshot from the inside out.

If he brings Monique Wells around with him the same thing will happen to her.

Posted by: answerz ()
Date: July 29, 2019 06:23PM

To file for Chapter 7?

Posted by: Fuck u TJ ()
Date: July 29, 2019 08:52PM

Aww, it looks like both TJ and mommy Lynn are back posting together. Must be after a night of rough incestuous sex. That sounds like a threat, are you threatening to shoot specific individuals? Plus if you are so wealthy you can afford all those lawyers, why are you working at a 7/11? Yes, I saw that post. Maybe we'll visit, maybe we'll call. Fucking faggot TJ

Posted by: Not a threat, a promise ()
Date: July 29, 2019 09:52PM

Fuck u TJ Wrote:
> Aww, it looks like both TJ and mommy Lynn are back
> posting together. Must be after a night of rough
> incestuous sex. That sounds like a threat, are you
> threatening to shoot specific individuals? Plus if
> you are so wealthy you can afford all those
> lawyers, why are you working at a 7/11? Yes, I saw
> that post. Maybe we'll visit, maybe we'll call.
> Fucking faggot TJ

Well it's ironic that William Moreno claims he was "stalked" when he is the biggest stalker of them all. William and his crime family like to go creeping around people's houses and trespassing on their property. Those selfies that Team Miz took while standing in eesh's backyard are pretty incriminating.

By the way, you know eesh called the police to report your asses on other occasions when you were making noises and staring in his window like bitch ass faggots. So its documented in police records. William you and your felon pedo roommate Chris Tator were back there jerking each other off while staring at eesh. Maybe you forgot because Tator was under investigation the FBI has his cell phone location data and that of his accomplices.

William I personally invite you to come out to Nokesville and try that shit. I can promise you will get ventilated with so many holes even Sharon won't recognize you when she goes down to the morgue. Better yet bring your mom along with you on your stalking trip like you did when you stalked Monique. Both your corpses can rot there in the morgue. Assuming you both don't just get left for the buzzards. Fuck you pedophile faggot William Moreno.

Posted by: stabstabstabstabstab ()
Date: July 29, 2019 11:02PM

miz, the only person you could intimidate was your elderly father - and that was with a knife!

You had your ass kicked by your 5'2" monkey girlfriend for fuck sake.

Tator can't defend you because he is in prison. And in any case the sum total of his badassery was banging some kid.

However - I do look forward to tj posting some footage of you and our mother sitting curbside not quite sure what to do next.

Posted by: gaaaaaaaaaaaaaangggg ()
Date: September 09, 2019 12:13AM

ganggg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.