HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12345AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 5
For the love of GOD, Cary, PLEASE BAN...
Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:48PM

[insert asshole's name here]

edit by Cary: made sticky for the time being, please see my response below.

edit by Cary again: de-stickied.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2010 10:20PM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For the love of GOD, Cary, PLEASE BAN...
Posted by: Vince(!) ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:50PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>

Smoking in kindergarten?

Date: March 05, 2010 09:52PM

....yeah, because that makes sense.

10/10 post, V(!)

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:55PM

Funny you mention it, 6 unique users have just been banned.

Also AOL's proxy server 'cache-mtc-ae09.proxy.aol.com' has been banned which will affect multiple users.

I had to ban AOL's proxy as it was the source of the flood posts.

Also, Vince(!), I'm going to be deleting most of the threads you just created in Off-Topic. Things you want to share with the community (youtube links and the such) are fine but blatant copy-paste spam is not. Please observe which threads I delete and refrain from creating similar (garbage) threads in the future. Thank you.

- Cary (the admin)

edit by Cary: 'proxy.aol.com' banned globally

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 10:06PM by Cary.

Posted by: Registered Voter ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:56PM

Nevermind.

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 09:56PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:56PM

There is always a way around all that!

Registered Voter...a Big talking coward..big man on FFXU...little man in life.

Date: March 05, 2010 09:57PM

lol...and you all wonder why! Cary is and always has been a RV/Gravis/JR puppet!

Date: March 05, 2010 09:58PM

Voter.

Options: Reply•Quote
Re: I'm confused...
Posted by: Vince(?) ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:09PM

Re: Nobama
Posted by: RVsArrogance ()
Date: March 05, 2010 08:00PM

Nobama
Posted by: told you so ()
Date: March 03, 2010 02:06PM

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation.

Nobama

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation.

Nobama

Nobama

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Posted by: frsafaasf ()

Home•Fairfax General Forum•Arrest/Ticket Search•Wiki new•Pictures/Videos•Chat•Articles•Links•About
Off-Topic : Fairfax Underground
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication between residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Goto Topic: Previous•Next Goto: Forum List•Back to Forum•Post New Topic•Search•Log In
I'm confused...
Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: March 05, 2010 09:00PM

...is Vince(!) different from regular Vince? Is posting a crazy amount of topics in a short time supposed to be a kind of cyber-attack?

Date: March 05, 2010 09:02PM

Vince(1) and Vince(!) are different people.

Vince(1) is an ass who spams nonsensical megaposts in threads because he is a baby. Vince(!) is generally just a nonsensical turd. He occasionally posts something meaningful but mostly he just posts retarded BS. I would advise reporting both of them.

-------------------------------------------------
Well if you said it, obviously it must make sense then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 09:05PM by Registered Voter.

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Image of 'The One' on the screen...lips moving...eyes pan left to right and back again to reconnect with the prefectly crafted prose presented via teleprompter...all of this I see but I can't hear. Not even HE can defeat my mute button....a defense technology I did not resort to in the Clinton days until 1998...will we save ourselves from this tragic character and his wrecking crew?....I think we will, but at a horrible cost over many years and with many hard feelings within this divided nation

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Voter.

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Home•Fairfax General Forum•Arrest/Ticket Search•Wiki new•Pictures/Videos•Chat•Articles•Links•About
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication between residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Goto Topic: Previous•Next Goto: Forum List•Back to Forum•Post New Topic•Search•Log In
I'm confused...

...is Vince(!) different from regular Vince? Is posting a crazy amount of topics in a short time supposed to be a kind of cyber-attack?

Vince(1) is an ass who spams nonsensical megaposts in threads because he is a baby. Vince(!) is generally just a nonsensical turd. He occasionally posts something meaningful but mostly he just posts retarded BS. I would advise reporting both of them.

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Voter.

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

I'm confused...

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Date: March 05, 2010 09:59PM

Word
Attachments:
Word.jpg

Date: March 05, 2010 10:00PM

lol

If you can’t model the past, where you know the answer pretty well, how can you model the future? - William Happer Cyrus Fogg Brackett Professor of Physics Princeton University

Date: March 05, 2010 10:02PM

Wow, okay so now *.proxy.aol.com has been banned globally. That should take care of the flood for a few days. Or at least they'll be forced to come back with a real bannable ISP.

- Cary (the admin)

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: March 05, 2010 10:05PM

for a second i thought gonads made a sticky, i was thinking to myself how the hell did he do that?

thank you Cary.

Vince(1),
come on, act like a mature person. if this site is too much for you to handle, walk away,take some time off. please dont ruin it for the rest of us. if you are trying to prove a point with this crap flood bullshit, it is not working. if RV, Gravis, and others get you so worked up, just ignore them. show some respect, if not for others, then do it for yourself.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:05PM

I admit I get a laugh out of egging Vince on, but seriously, he is asking for you to ban him.

I have disagreements with folks on here - nothing like the inkahootz flame wars mind you - but I am just callin a spade a spade. This OCD spambot by Vince is a bit over the top.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:07PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> I admit I get a laugh out of egging Vince on, but
> seriously, he is asking for you to ban him.
>
> I have disagreements with folks on here - nothing
> like the inkahootz flame wars mind you - but I am
> just callin a spade a spade. This OCD spambot by
> Vince is a bit over the top.

That ban lasted about as long as it took me to take a piss on your face you over the top creep! Go ahead and lick Cary's ass...dig deep. Im on your ass RV/Gravis/JR and Im gonna fuck you every chance I get.

Posted by: Vince(!) ()
Date: March 05, 2010 10:08PM

what! but I was just trying to knock VInce1 sir spam alot posts down! aaaaaaaawww!

Date: March 05, 2010 10:08PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> That ban lasted about as long as it took me to
> take a piss on your face you over the top creep!
> Go ahead and lick Cary's ass...dig deep. Im on
> your ass RV/Gravis/JR and Im gonna fuck you every
> chance I get.

LOL - seriously dude, you are one demented fucknut.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 10:08PM by Registered Voter.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:09PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> for a second i thought gonads made a sticky, i was
> thinking to myself how the hell did he do that?

I read this and LoL'd all over myself. :)

Date: March 05, 2010 10:10PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > That ban lasted about as long as it took me to
> > take a piss on your face you over the top creep!
>
> > Go ahead and lick Cary's ass...dig deep. Im on
> > your ass RV/Gravis/JR and Im gonna fuck you
> every
> > chance I get.
>
> LOL - seriously dude, you are one demented
> fucknut.

You have a nice evening RV/Gravis/JR...I wouldnt wish the vile you are filled with on my worse enemy.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:10PM

Gonads & Strife Wrote:
> bloody blisters Wrote:
> -----
> > for a second i thought gonads made a sticky, i
> was
> > thinking to myself how the hell did he do that?
>
> I read this and LoL'd all over myself. :)

club soda should get that right out.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:11PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> -----
> > Vince(1) Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > That ban lasted about as long as it took me
> to
> > > take a piss on your face you over the top
> creep!
> >
> > > Go ahead and lick Cary's ass...dig deep. Im
> on
> > > your ass RV/Gravis/JR and Im gonna fuck you
> > every
> > > chance I get.
> >
> > LOL - seriously dude, you are one demented
> > fucknut.
>
> You have a nice evening RV/Gravis/JR...I wouldnt
> wish the vile you are filled with on my worse
> enemy.

Go sleep it off - you obviously need some sleep. And seriously, I am not gravis or JR - so keep that in your head when you dream tonight.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 10:11PM by Registered Voter.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:12PM

Voter.

Posted by: RVsArrogance )

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

I'm confused...

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Voter.

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

I'm confused...

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Voter.

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

I'm confused...

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Nobama

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: March 05, 2010 10:15PM

What a dick

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Date: March 05, 2010 10:16PM

Well now, that didn't take very long.

After banning *.aol.com Vince(1) came back from his real (Verizon fios) home ip and that has just been banned as well.

Vince(1), you are free to say or express anything you wish here, but blatantly flooding out the forum so that others have difficulty expressing their own thoughts is not acceptable.

The bans will be lifted in 14 days. Please email cary@fairfaxunderground.com if you believe that you can behave in the forum before that time.

- Cary (the admin)

Date: March 05, 2010 10:19PM

Cary, i know you are busy but is it possible for you to remove these infractions? does reporting these episodes help you?

Date: March 05, 2010 10:20PM

I find Vince(1) entertaining when he isn't playing spambot. It is amazing to me how seriously twisted folks can be.

Again, for the record, I am my own person - I am not Gravis or JR. I don't post under anonymous or other pseudonyms. Period.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:20PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> club soda should get that right out.

I don't know, bb...when I lol, I lol HARD...
Attachments:
orgasm.gif

Date: March 05, 2010 10:22PM

well then might i suggest going to Wal-Mart and gettin yourself a new pair of walkin britches.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:23PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> Cary, i know you are busy but is it possible for
> you to remove these infractions? does reporting
> these episodes help you?

Yes, utilizing the "report" function is extremely helpful, please do continue to click it.

I am going through and cleaning up threads as we speak, starting from the oldest. My script which automatically identifies these threads and brings them to my attention choked on some special characters so I'm a little behind (thought these were all cleaned 2 days ago, I was very wrong).

If any flood posts still remain after 15 minutes please click the "Report" button or bring them to my attention in this thread.

Thanks for the help!

- Cary

Date: March 05, 2010 10:26PM

bloody blisters Wrote:
> well then might i suggest going to Wal-Mart and
> gettin yourself a new pair of walkin britches.

...and a new area rug

Date: March 05, 2010 10:26PM

you're welcome, and thank you for the information.

Date: March 05, 2010 10:27PM

One day might you implement a ignored user in the PM lists? :) I get tired of Vince(1) PMing me (which I delete but still have to read the title of) various reflections of his asslicking or cock sucking commentary.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 10:27PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: March 05, 2010 10:27PM

Justice!

Cary Wrote:
> Well now, that didn't take very long.
>
> After banning *.aol.com Vince(1) came back from
> his real (Verizon fios) home ip and that has just
> been banned as well.
>
> Vince(1), you are free to say or express anything
> you wish here, but blatantly flooding out the
> forum so that others have difficulty expressing
> their own thoughts is not acceptable.
>
> The bans will be lifted in 14 days. Please email
> cary@fairfaxunderground.com if you believe that
> you can behave in the forum before that time.
>
> - Cary (the admin)

Date: March 05, 2010 10:29PM

BTW - thanks Cary - although I will take my share of the blame for egging him on. My apologies to you all. Unfortunately I do get a kick out of watching him implode.

I recently had to reinstall firefox and haven't gone out to look for the Vince(1) killer filter.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2010 10:30PM by Registered Voter.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: March 06, 2010 07:43AM

holy shit vince has totally lost it... well... again.

file.php?40,file=11234
"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: March 06, 2010 10:34AM

I have to wonder what kind of a stalker Vince will be in real life... The dedication he showed in basically telling Cary to (insert favorite substitute for fuck off here) and come back to ensure he could continue to spam me was nothing short of amazing.

Hmm...

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: March 06, 2010 12:55PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> chance I get.

I'm going to print this out and frame it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: March 06, 2010 05:15PM

This site might help him out
http://www.merseystressmanagement.co.uk

Ok, so here are a series of images as to what he might have looked like the other night - which one is closest to reality? Or are there are other suggestions? :)

Attachments:
angry man.jpg
angry_man2.jpg
ANGRY_MAN.jpg
Angry-Old-Man.jpg

Date: March 06, 2010 05:22PM

I'm convinced that the person behind Vince is the same person behind spunky...

Date: March 06, 2010 05:25PM

Yeah, that last quote does have a kind of spunky ring to it doesn't it.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 06, 2010 05:43PM

Registered Voter Wrote:

>
> Ok, so here are a series of images as to what he
> might have looked like the other night - which one
> is closest to reality? Or are there are other
> suggestions? :)
Attachments:
vince1.jpg

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: March 06, 2010 06:02PM

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Or are there are other
> suggestions? :)
Attachments:
angry-dog-173697893.jpg

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 06, 2010 09:57PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> I'm convinced that the person behind Vince is the
> same person behind spunky...

That sounds like something Spunky would say.

Oh my God, Harry's been snatched!

Date: March 06, 2010 10:13PM

Alias Wrote:
> Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> -----
> > I'm convinced that the person behind Vince is
> the
> > same person behind spunky...
>
> That sounds like something Spunky would say.
>
> Oh my God, Harry's been snatched!

That makes no sense JUST LIKE YOU! You and all the other Mephisto clones have have nothing important to say or you would have said it already!

Date: March 06, 2010 10:14PM

Hey Harry, how many folks you posting under tonight? :)

Date: March 06, 2010 10:15PM

Are you asking if I am a bottom, Regis?

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Hey Harry, how many folks you posting under
> tonight? :)

Date: March 06, 2010 10:16PM

Harry Tuttle Wrote:
> Are you asking if I am a bottom, Regis?
>
> Registered Voter Wrote:
> -----
> > Hey Harry, how many folks you posting under
> > tonight? :)

No. Following the thread logic I thought it was appropriate to ask how many aliases you are posting under tonight - besides the obvious, tongue in cheeck answer I can see above :)

Date: March 06, 2010 10:20PM

Um... just the usual suspects... Mr. Misery, bloody blisters, eesh... I lost my spunky passwords and Vince(uno) got banned, so I'm short a few good men.

[God... where the hell is tissant when you need him?]

Registered Voter Wrote:
> No. Following the thread logic I thought it was
> appropriate to ask how many aliases you are
> posting under tonight - besides the obvious,
> tongue in cheeck answer I can see above :)

Date: March 06, 2010 10:25PM

oops..

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2010 10:26PM by bloody blisters.

Posted by: Alias ()
Date: March 06, 2010 10:37PM

You're right, Harry. You always are.

Look, I'll see you later. I've got a dentist appointment.

No, no, really... I can go alone.

Harry, no! I don't need a kiss goodbye.
Attachments:
invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-kiss1.jpg

Date: March 07, 2010 01:23AM

Wuzup bitches!

Posted by: conVince ()
Date: March 07, 2010 08:48AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> chance I get.

Such an angry demokrat. It is sad there are people so bitter that they feel posts like the above are necessary or at all helpful. I will pray for Vince(1) that he finds peace, and he seriously needs to unplug his computer and go outside or something.

------------------------------------

twitter @EyeAmU

Posted by: sticky icky ()
Date: March 07, 2010 04:21PM

how to make sticky posts?

Date: March 07, 2010 04:22PM

sticky icky Wrote:
> how to make sticky posts?

The first step is to become an admin. Let me know when you've done that, and we'll go from there.

Date: March 07, 2010 04:28PM

Don't listen to MrMephisto... He's just bitter because he has no skillz...

All you have to do to make sticky posts is paste this code in the thread...
<sticky target="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/316786/317407.html">Thread subject here</sticky>

Note: For target, you need to put the URL of the thread..

Please stickify responsibly, as only an admin can unstickify..

sticky icky Wrote:
> how to make sticky posts?

Date: March 07, 2010 04:29PM

Shenanigans!

Date: March 07, 2010 04:35PM

Hi Hater, hi Hater you see him, hi hater

dont hate on a man on his grind

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Shenanigans!

Date: March 07, 2010 11:20PM

how long will this remain sticky?

Date: March 08, 2010 12:11PM

conVince Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> -----
> > That ban lasted about as long as it took me to
> > take a piss on your face you over the top creep!
>
> > Go ahead and lick Cary's ass...dig deep. Im on
> > your ass RV/Gravis/JR and Im gonna fuck you
> every
> > chance I get.
>
> Such an angry demokrat. It is sad there are
> people so bitter that they feel posts like the
> above are necessary or at all helpful. I will
> pray for Vince(1) that he finds peace, and he
> seriously needs to unplug his computer and go
> outside or something.

it would be better if he got a new hobby that didnt make him so angry so he would only use his computer for looking out for at his hispanic comrades.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: March 08, 2010 10:41PM

Hey, hey..rock and roll!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2010 10:42PM by Vince(1).

Date: March 08, 2010 10:45PM

Holy SHIT! Vince is possessed... He's not the sweet old man he wants everyone to think he is...

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Hey, hey..rock and roll!

Date: March 08, 2010 10:54PM

What thefuck is wrong with rock&roll? I treat everyone as they treat me.

Date: March 08, 2010 11:00PM

You've become a parody of yourself...

Vince(1) Wrote:
> What thefuck is wrong with rock&roll? I treat
> everyone as they treat me.

Date: March 09, 2010 01:14AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Hey, hey..rock and roll!

what the fuck is this shit? has 2 weeks already passed? i feel like jackie chan, who am i? what day is it? what ever happened to bill clinton and where the fuck are my speakers?!

Date: March 09, 2010 08:28AM

you can always my Greasemonkey/User script here: http://adaptivetime.com/ignore_vince.user.js

it's natively supported by Chrome but Firefox needs this extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748

Date: March 09, 2010 07:17PM

Gravis Wrote:
> you can always my Greasemonkey/User script here:
> http://adaptivetime.com/ignore_vince.user.js
>
> it's natively supported by Chrome but Firefox
> needs this extension:
> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748

thank you,

i was more commenting on how quickly "he" got back on the saddle.
your script works for DOS attacks as well, right?

Date: March 09, 2010 09:54PM

seriously, how long will this remain sticky?

some tunes. why? dost thou needth a cause?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2010 09:56PM by bloody blisters.

Date: March 09, 2010 10:01PM

Um - wah

Date: March 09, 2010 10:04PM

how long is this going to remain a sticky thread? or was that a 'wah' as in a baby crying?
Attachments:
FUmis.jpg

Date: March 09, 2010 10:22PM

yay, now i can bump this thread so it stays at the top!

thank you.

Posted by: Elle Diabla ()
Date: March 10, 2010 01:37PM

OMFG I'm starving right now! I left my wallett and moneez at home!!!!

I'd eat a stick of butter right now,:/

Or at least lick it, like when I was 11 and I would take stick right out of the fridge and lick away like it was a lollipop, while watching Bob Barker and his amazing, spinning wheel. Then throw it back in the fridge when I heard my mom coming.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2010 01:41PM by Elle Diabla.
Attachments:
fly.gif

Date: March 10, 2010 01:40PM

Elle Diabla Wrote:

>
> I'd eat a stick of butter right now...
>
> Or at least lick it...

:-)

Go to the office refrigerator, that's what coworkers' lunches are for.

Posted by: Wahhh ()
Date: March 10, 2010 01:40PM

I know him, he is my grandfather. My dad was wahh and my younger brother is wahhhh.

Registered Voter Wrote:
> Um - wah

Date: March 10, 2010 01:43PM

eesh Wrote:
> Elle Diabla Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > I'd eat a stick of butter right now...
> >
> > Or at least lick it...
>
> :-)
>
>
> Go to the office refrigerator, that's what
> coworkers' lunches are for.

Not allowed food in there. Just drank.

I do have Kashi oatmeal, but with potpourri of other people's lunches from the cafe wafting about, I feel like it's subpar.
Attachments:
emo.gif

Date: March 10, 2010 02:05PM

Quit yer bitchin!!
Attachments:
evalindaslap.gif

Date: March 10, 2010 03:25PM

Attachments:
69606-msps-debate-hate-crime-while-police-investigate-attack-on-english-woman-200.jpg

Date: May 06, 2010 07:44PM

Please get rid of Troll@AOL and his two impersonators.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: May 06, 2010 07:59PM

Hey eesh,

Go suck a dirty dick, and the set of two SWEATY BALLS that hang with it you sick faggot.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Date: May 07, 2010 08:14AM

There are only two? I thought there were 3 minimum?

Date: May 07, 2010 08:51AM

Actually it is Reptilian Humanoids that have 3+, all others are known as the 'greys'.

==================================================================================

Posted by: No woman...no cry! ()
Date: May 19, 2010 10:42PM

eesh Wrote:
> bump
>
>
> Please ban the anonymous troll that talks to
> himself and has been attacking EVERYBODY
>
>
>
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/34
> 9983/350195.html#msg-350195
> 9388/350112.html#msg-350112
> 9388/350188.html#msg-350188
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/35
> 0027/350170.html#msg-350170
> 9500/350180.html#msg-350180
> 8037/350110.html#msg-350110
> 9832/349858.html#msg-349858
> 9832/349915.html#msg-349915
> 9008/349062.html#msg-349062
> 9008/349064.html#msg-349064
> 9200/349876.html#msg-349876
> 9815/349830.html#msg-349830
Attachments:
woman-crying.jpg

Date: July 02, 2010 10:42AM

bump

Vince is at it again.

RV and Gravis have left him alone for months, what prompted this I don't know.

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: July 02, 2010 10:57AM

I was wondering when this was going to be bumped... I think it was brought on by the draft dodging conversation from yesterday.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 02, 2010 12:37PM

"RV and Gravis have left him alone for months, what prompted this I don't know. "

I would imagine sheer douche baggery.

Date: July 02, 2010 02:45PM

The spam messages from Vince(1) have been removed and the user has been banned for 2 weeks. Thanks to all who reported!

- Cary

Date: July 02, 2010 03:33PM

Hail Cary, full of grace, the board is with thee; blessed art thou among users, and blessed is the fruit of thy computer, Fairfax Underground. Holy Cary, Father of forums, pardon us sinners, now and at the hour of our banning. Amen.

Posted by: ! ()
Date: July 02, 2010 03:39PM

Pretty good for a heretic!

Date: July 02, 2010 03:42PM

! Wrote:
> Pretty good for a heretic!

I'm not one to split hairs, but I'm actually a "heathen." There's a small difference.

Date: July 02, 2010 04:08PM

huh?

Posted by: ! ()
Date: July 02, 2010 04:09PM

You're quite right.

Posted by: Dane Bramage(1) ()
Date: July 02, 2010 04:25PM

So, Vince lost yet another debate and had one of his melt-down tantrums.

Go figure.

Date: July 02, 2010 04:31PM

Dane Bramage(1) Wrote:
> So, Vince lost yet another debate and had one of
> his melt-down tantrums.
>
> Go figure.

I didnt loose a thing..I just like to shake things up a little. Every day people high-jack threads by starting unrelated comments. I make it obvious and you all piss in your pants...too funny.

Date: July 02, 2010 05:24PM

! Wrote:
> Pretty good for a heretic!

MrMephisto Wrote:

> I'm not one to split hairs, but I'm actually a
> "heathen." There's a small difference.

Yeah, a heretic is someone like Martin Luther, who makes a fundamental change to a religion and is denounced for it. I don't see Mephisto starting any new belief system...that I know of. lol

Date: July 02, 2010 08:26PM

eesh Wrote:
> I don't see Mephisto starting
> any new belief system...that I know of. lol

Ssssssssoon...

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: July 02, 2010 11:04PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
>
>
> I didnt loose a thing..

Sure you didn't.

Date: July 02, 2010 11:08PM

eesh Wrote:
> Vince is at it again.
>
> RV and Gravis have left him alone for months, what
> prompted this I don't know.

i think that is the reason for his meltdown. he needs the attention.

Date: July 03, 2010 06:09PM

Is there a problem with masturbating more than ten times a day?

Date: August 09, 2010 05:21PM

Bump

Third time Vince is DOSing the forum. Hopefully a longer ban is in order.

Blessed are the murderous.

Date: August 09, 2010 05:23PM

In an interview with website Big Think, Stephen Hawking warned that the long-term future of the planet is in outer space.

"It will be difficult enough to avoid disaster on planet Earth in the next hundred years, let alone the next thousand, or million. The human race shouldn't have all its eggs in one basket, or on one planet," he said.

"I see great dangers for the human race," Hawking said. "There have been a number of times in the past when its survival has been a question of touch and go. The Cuban missile crisis in 1963 was one of these. The frequency of such occasions is likely to increase in the future."

"But I'm an optimist. If we can avoid disaster for the next two centuries, our species should be safe, as we spread into space," he said.

Related Links
Time Travel Is Possible, Says Stephen Hawking
Don’t Talk to Aliens, Warns Stephen Hawking YOU MIGHT ALSO BE
INTERESTED IN
Time of Reckoning for Obama, Pelosi Cruise Prices Near Record Lows Again Buffett's Dairy Queen Chilly on Frozen Yogurt Lawsuit Escaped Arizona Inmates Believed to be Hiding in Yellowstone Park Unlocking Mystery of Civil War-Era Submarine That said, getting to another planet will prove a challenge, not to mention colonizing it for humanity. University of Michigan astrophysicist Katherine Freese told Big Think that "the nearest star [to Earth] is Proxima Centauri which is 4.2 light years away. That means that, if you were traveling at the speed of light the whole time, it would take 4.2 years to get there" -- or about 50,000 years using current rocket science.

Still, we need to act and act fast, Hawking stated. "It will be difficult enough to avoid disaster in the next hundred years, let alone the next thousand or million. Our only chance of long-term survival is not to remain inward looking on planet Earth but to spread out into space. We have made remarkable progress in the last hundred years. But if we want to continue beyond the next hundred years, our future is in space."

This is not the first time Hawking has warned of impending planetary doom. In 2006, the physicist warned that Earth was at an ever increasing risk of being wiped out. And lately, Hawking has become quite outspoken.

In April, he warned of the dangers of communicating with aliens, telling the Discovery Channel that extra-terrestrials are almost certain to exist -- and humanity should avoid contact with them at all cost.

“To my mathematical brain, the numbers alone make thinking about aliens perfectly rational,†he said. “The real challenge is to work out what aliens might actually be like.â€

The answer, he suggests, is that most of alien life will be the equivalent of microbes or simple animals -- the sort of life that has dominated Earth for most of its history -- and they could pose a serious threat to us.

In May Hawking said he believed humans could travel millions of years into the future and repopulate their devastated planet. If spaceships are built that can fly faster than the speed of light, a day on board would be equivalent to a year on Earth. That's because -- according to Einstein -- as objects accelerate through space, time slows down around them.

Date: August 09, 2010 05:40PM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> Ban me, please.

Pages: 12345AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 5

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.