HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Breaking News! Epstein case to be moved out of New York!~
Posted by: NY Court Reporter ()
Date: July 20, 2019 12:34PM

With the ongoing feud between the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, and The Justice Department, Attorney General William Barr announced last night in order for a fair trial, the Jeffrey Epstein child trafficking case will be moved to a different venue. The venue to hear the case will be the United States District Court for Northern Alabama. To set aside any predispositions of the court, Attorney General Barr has asked former Supreme Court of Alabama Justice Roy Moore to come out of retirement to preside over this case. “I believe these changes will allow the fairest outcome for this case,” said Barr. “SDNY has proved time and time again they too liberal, and this case will be better served in Alabama.” He continued, “Justice Moore is uniquely qualified to hear this case.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breaking News! Epstein case to be moved out of New York!~
Posted by: the right thing to do ()
Date: July 20, 2019 12:38PM

Only the right thing to do, learned from the past. I guess this guy was in jail with very very special conditions before. He used to have women or girls sent to him while on work release in Florida. This was 10 years ago, Obama of course. Jellyfish!

Re: Breaking News! Epstein case to be moved out of New York!~
Posted by: I like beer ()
Date: July 20, 2019 12:44PM

the right thing to do Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only the right thing to do, learned from the past.
> I guess this guy was in jail with very very
> special conditions before. He used to have women
> or girls sent to him while on work release in
> Florida. This was 10 years ago, Obama of course.
> Jellyfish!

Obama was president in 2005-8 when Epstein was charged and convicted? Who knew????????????

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.