HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What's happened to TV? terrible reality shows, airing free shows, TWO STAR TREK series made for 3 seasons each THAT NEVER AIRED
Posted by: 2000 channels ()
Date: July 19, 2019 01:09PM

bad reality shows: (ie, a show that is a copy of a copy of Forged in Fire, a copy of a copy of a show of rich women living the life, a copy of a bad copy of mythbusters). DEMOCRAT PICKED WINNER SHOWS

the "good old shows" (say, Stalag 13), the CABLE TV DOES NOT PAY to air. fact - those shows were licensed (partly funded by government) and expired - cable TV is billing you for free shit that's ON YOUTUBE - it's on youtube because it's free - (it wouldn't be free if there wasn't a darn good reason for it to be free, i hope you would guess). but they get commercial money AND your cable bill. bastards.

NEWS that spends 100% of their time stalking the elections that do fake news and rarely bother to air anything real current events. NEVER ever do any of the cable news channels talk about government making too much money. EVER.

SO DEMOCRATS MADE TWO NEW STAR TREKS SERIES ($$$$$$$) - PICKED WINNERS ALL AROUND - EACH MADE FOR (MULTIPLE SEASONS) THAT EVEN DEMOCRATS WOULDN'T AIR

add to that your paying for $400 million dollar "niggers" to "play football" (and many americans just plain hate football now adays)

Wow.

and i can't get out of my contract - i'm in a monopoly position where it's paid for before i have a chance to cancel it

THAT'S HOW DEMOCRATS ROLL - gun to your head you have to buy - your not allowed to see anything worth seeing "your too poor" - complete series made so bad even they won't air them on their democrat controlled set top box

I mean Oly Fuck !!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What's happened to TV? terrible reality shows, airing free shows, TWO STAR TREK series made for 3 seasons each THAT NEVER AIRED
Posted by: Like ()
Date: July 19, 2019 02:01PM

Remember the stupid show "Real World" on MTV, a bunch of liberals living together . Bullshit! That was no real world saga but what liberals think are real world topics. Free rent and food, typical liberal wants.

Re: What's happened to TV? terrible reality shows, airing free shows, TWO STAR TREK series made for 3 seasons each THAT NEVER AIRED
Posted by: oedidfui ()
Date: July 19, 2019 03:09PM

Like Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember the stupid show "Real World" on MTV, a
> bunch of liberals living together . Bullshit!
> That was no real world saga but what liberals
> think are real world topics. Free rent and food,
> typical liberal wants.

i haven't seen MTV since they began playing rap music on it: quite a while

Posted by: effdedff ()
Date: July 19, 2019 03:23PM

YOUTUBE has tons of science and interesting documentaries made by professors (and amateurs)

i like those and my basic cable has ceased to play any science or History (History channel is now all realTV - i've seen tons of history shows decades ago - i know what they have that they are no longer playing: that would be history shows)

there is a problem. youtube is run by illegal aliens like that HINDU CEO - and NO ONE GETS AD MONEY except people like that who are funnelling money and intelligence out of the country

You think that hindu CEO is going to tell (Cherios or some advertiser) the truth about viewing? MORESO google supposedly hands out money "cheritably" based on web hits and google ad agency: do you think that money goes anywhere but to india's nuclear weapon ambitions? google isn't handing out money based on web hits that's bullshit.

And should Cherios be handing Google money if Google runs it's own ad agency that "pays for web hits" and HAS BEEN CAUGHT using fake ads - a company who's payouts have never been investigated ?? Why should Cherios hand that hindu money again ?? How do they know Google will re-emburse the youtube video documentary instead of funnelling the money to a hindu auto maker to compete in the auto market?

Posted by: vpunx ()
Date: July 19, 2019 03:27PM

of course, goverments fund allot of "learning youtube" - and taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for it since no one asked government to do that: quite the opposite

you can BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR

that an era of BAD TV, under-funded science/documentary, and gov funded videos means

CORRUPT Cable, Corrupt Google

the money never arrives and so the quality: SUCKS

the interest in making them: is by those donating material only

Posted by: 4rffedwd ()
Date: July 19, 2019 03:29PM

good documentary - never got paid

democrats doing reality tv living in mc'mansions

IT'S PRETTY CLEAR WHAT IS GOING ON

the money: is being stolen

Posted by: fgbrgfed ()
Date: July 20, 2019 12:51PM

it's not just programming that's gone awful

it's news - news has gotten awful

YET FEES FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT "THOSE ON THE INSIDE" KEEP RISING

i remember this asian guy giving girls free internet access - said it was "through his church not to tell anyone"

do democrats spred free access to other democrats lower down on the totem pole?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.