HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I went to the nearest Sunoco to get my dick sucked, but no one was there so I used the gas pump but I forgot that it's not a vacuum
Posted by: Cary likes this content ()
Date: July 15, 2019 08:38PM

Get on your knees

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I went to the nearest Sunoco to get my dick sucked, but no one was there so I used the gas pump but I forgot that it's not a vacuum
Posted by: dfcx ()
Date: July 15, 2019 08:45PM

TJ, is that you?

Re: I went to the nearest Sunoco to get my dick sucked, but no one was there so I used the gas pump but I forgot that it's not a vacuum
Posted by: Nut Hut Strut ()
Date: July 15, 2019 08:47PM

nah, just Miz.

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: July 15, 2019 09:58PM

Fuuuu I'm soooo homo

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: July 15, 2019 10:05PM

Being a neurotypical, I don’t understand autism. Can someone explain the purpose of this thread?

Posted by: It's a Miz thread ()
Date: July 15, 2019 10:58PM

Therefore, there is no purpose.

Posted by: because miz never gives up ()
Date: July 15, 2019 11:11PM

He keeps trying to regain traction on this board in the same way a full-blown autistic will bang his head on the floor over and over and over and over and over

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: July 16, 2019 01:18AM

You would know

Posted by: Ice ass ()
Date: July 17, 2019 12:33AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.