HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I’m Starting an LLC in Virginia
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: July 11, 2019 09:37PM

I want it to be Starban-ed themed.

Should it be:

Starban LLC

Starban Consultants LLC

Starban Management LLC

Starban International LLC

Starban Associates LLC

Give me some ideas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I’m Starting an LLC in Virginia
Posted by: How about ()
Date: July 11, 2019 09:40PM

Starban Syndicate LLC

Posted by: Starban ()
Date: July 11, 2019 10:14PM

How about Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Starban Syndicate LLC

Sounds good, though syndicate can mean a type of organized criminal operation.

Posted by: Litterbox Marketing, Inc ()
Date: July 11, 2019 10:22PM

8 Lives Left, LLC

Posted by: StarBBCan LLC? ()
Date: July 11, 2019 11:01PM

gives it kind of an eesh flavor

Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: July 12, 2019 06:24AM

Starbucks LLC

Posted by: Bob Downee, Jr. ()
Date: July 12, 2019 07:44AM

Star is a very good name choice but the Internet domains are all taken and the name is trademarked all over the place. Maybe go with a slight alteration on Star, like Stark.

You should probably begin by creating a strip club called Stark Naked, LLC. That would probably require the least amount of upfront capital to get rolling, and will produce the most cash profits up front. This will allow you to finance branching out into new industry sectors to grow and start all the other Stark companies you envision.

With all these "Stark" themed LLC's, you should create a parent holding company called Stark Industries - to protect your various entities from liabilities, affiliation concerns, and of course the Billions of dollars in wealth you will accumulate in such a short amount of time. You could call the parent company Stark Industries.

The parent holding company, Stark Industries, should focus on the Military Industrial complex. That's where the big bucks and huge multi-year contracts with huge profit margins are found. Smart weapons systems and autonomous drones with artificial intelligence for killing terrorist Muslims are the way to go. The war on terror will never end so you will have an endless supply of money coming in. You could call your weapon system the Jericho Missile.

I know this powerful Lieutenant Colonel, James Rhodes. He is in charge of smart AI drone missile procurement for the Pentagon. He could let you do a live test demonstration of your Jericho missile in Afghanistan on real targets. He wants to use it against this Afghan Warlord named Raza, who runs a terror organization called The Ten Rings.

LTC Rhodes is also interested in smart AI powered body armor that can be powered by mini-arc reactors and electromagnets.

Anyway, I wish you luck.

Posted by: RavenEye0 ()
Date: April 07, 2023 05:30PM

Fairfax Underground may seem safe to share information, but private messages can be exposed by AI technology. The platform's deceptive nature can have disastrous consequences. Caution is required for potential posters, as risks are high. Think twice before sharing anything on Fairfax Underground, protecting your privacy is crucial. This dangerous platform has the power to harm, with hidden dangers that must be considered. Stay safe and keep your information secure from the threats of Fairfax Underground.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.