HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 11, 2019 05:22AM

West Virginia is the most obese followed by Mississippi. In fact the whole shit hole Trumptard south are the most obese in the country.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-the-no-1-most-obese-state-in-america-2019-07-10
Attachments:
MW-HI443_Obesit_20190429113340_ZH.jpg
MW-HN019_obesit_20190710103201_NS.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 11, 2019 05:24AM

lol Iowa is fat asses but Minnesota has class.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Mark Ravi ()
Date: July 11, 2019 05:37AM

Someone got fat issues, it’s ok Mark, don’t let all the fat/cartman threads get to you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Jerry Nadler ()
Date: July 11, 2019 05:46AM

Michael Moore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Apu ()
Date: July 11, 2019 06:12AM

You moving to WV to worship those cows?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Barnyard Bill ()
Date: July 11, 2019 07:59AM

Apu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You moving to WV to worship those cows?


No, Gerry is moving to WV to fuck goats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Pot Calling Kettle ()
Date: July 11, 2019 08:21AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lol Iowa is fat asses but Minnesota has class.

Who the fuck are you to call anyone fat you fucking pig?
Attachments:
12EF010F-5F97-49A1-BB82-D8C0A6BDDE48.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: on the bright side ()
Date: July 11, 2019 01:57PM

Now we know why gerry is not fat; because nigger dick and goat cum is very low in calories.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: shitburgers ()
Date: July 11, 2019 02:54PM

The obesity crisis is a crises of education and economy. People live in 'food deserts' where they dont live near groceries that provide an ample selection of fresh produce. We subsidize corn which subsides beef so shit burgers from McD's are dirt cheap. Thats what people eat.

There is no 'solution' just expensive care for the idiocracy killing themselves with food. Those of us who are active and maintain a healthy weight pay the freight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Gerry Loves McD’s ()
Date: July 11, 2019 04:37PM

shitburgers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The obesity crisis is a crises of education and
> economy. People live in 'food deserts' where they
> dont live near groceries that provide an ample
> selection of fresh produce. We subsidize corn
> which subsides beef so shit burgers from McD's are
> dirt cheap. Thats what people eat.
>
> There is no 'solution' just expensive care for the
> idiocracy killing themselves with food. Those of
> us who are active and maintain a healthy weight
> pay the freight.

For fat fucks like Gerry McD’s is like crack to a nigger. They just can’t stop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Mr. B ()
Date: July 11, 2019 05:08PM

Gerry Loves McD’s Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shitburgers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The obesity crisis is a crises of education and
> > economy. People live in 'food deserts' where
> they
> > dont live near groceries that provide an ample
> > selection of fresh produce. We subsidize corn
> > which subsides beef so shit burgers from McD's
> are
> > dirt cheap. Thats what people eat.
> >
> > There is no 'solution' just expensive care for
> the
> > idiocracy killing themselves with food. Those
> of
> > us who are active and maintain a healthy weight
> > pay the freight.
>
> For fat fucks like Gerry McD’s is like crack to
> a nigger. They just can’t stop.

Kind of like your obsession with Gerry or Mark or Miz right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: food deserts my ass ()
Date: July 17, 2019 12:57AM

shitburgers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The obesity crisis is a crises of education and
> economy. People live in 'food deserts' where they
> dont live near groceries that provide an ample
> selection of fresh produce. We subsidize corn
> which subsides beef so shit burgers from McD's are
> dirt cheap. Thats what people eat.
>
> There is no 'solution' just expensive care for the
> idiocracy killing themselves with food. Those of
> us who are active and maintain a healthy weight
> pay the freight.

Liberal SJWs were pushing that bullshit line a few years ago, (lack of healthy food due to racist economic structure etc blahblahblah) and then a university in Seattle studied the thing and said the cities are in fact a food SWAMP. There are plenty of healthy options but people would rather eat at one of the ten fast food places they see than bother checking out the local mom and pop grocery for something nutritious.

But no, there is no food desrt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Dixieland ()
Date: July 17, 2019 01:02AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> West Virginia is the most obese followed by
> Mississippi. In fact the whole shit hole Trumptard
> south are the most obese in the country.
>
> https://www.marketwatch.com/story/this-is-the-no-1
> -most-obese-state-in-america-2019-07-10


Virginia is the South. So is NC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: geographically south maybe ()
Date: July 17, 2019 01:05AM

But Virginia has evolved into a northern state. To the vast dismay of meade skelton, who no longer fits in and will have to leave.

Now, Iowa is an aberration. There WAS a recent infestation of trumptardz, who probably caused an eXplosion in obesity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Graph: This is the No. 1 most obese state in America.
Posted by: Dixie Bones ()
Date: July 17, 2019 05:20AM

geographically south maybe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But Virginia has evolved into a northern state. To
> the vast dismay of meade skelton, who no longer
> fits in and will have to leave.
>
> Now, Iowa is an aberration. There WAS a recent
> infestation of trumptardz, who probably caused an
> eXplosion in obesity.


No, it hasn't become a Northern state. And if it did, that would be a downgrade. Pennsylvania is a northern state and so is Michigan. Virginia is a South Atlantic state.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  ********   **     **  **    **   *******  
  **  **   **     **  **     **  ***   **  **     ** 
   ****    **     **  **     **  ****  **  **        
    **     ********   **     **  ** ** **  ********  
    **     **          **   **   **  ****  **     ** 
    **     **           ** **    **   ***  **     ** 
    **     **            ***     **    **   *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.