HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BET founder Robert Johnson praises Trump, says Democratic Party 'moved too far to the left'
Posted by: TheTroof ()
Date: July 09, 2019 04:17PM

“African-American unemployment is at its lowest level… I give the president a lot of credit for moving the economy in a positive direction that’s benefiting a large amount of Americans.”

See that, Liberals? If you ACTUALLY help people, they get it. Lying to blacks for votes, then just keeping them on the welfare Plantation is FINALLY blowing up in your faces, about time. Keep it going!

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bet-founder-robert-johnson-says-democratic-party-moved-too-far-to-the-left

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BET founder Robert Johnson praises Trump, says Democratic Party 'moved too far to the left'
Posted by: Seth Poor ()
Date: July 09, 2019 04:21PM

Breaking News Alert.........

Robert Johnson, the African-American founder of BET, was found shot to death in a neighborhood in NE Washington DC in what some lying whore detective said was a botched robbery. Hillary Clinton was definitely NOT involved detective Sipes offered, without being asked.

Re: BET founder Robert Johnson praises Trump, says Democratic Party 'moved too far to the left'
Posted by: djmdy ()
Date: July 09, 2019 04:28PM

BET and History channel are both born from "anti-racist" federal funding.

The history channel is black run black owned IN MARYLAND.

they began by playing absolutely free material (WWI/WWII footage) and charing for it

Now they release "new episodes" that present a (black, altered, etc) version of history that democrats promote.

-------------------

TV is not where you find truth, that's for shure

I'll also REMIND you millenials (not that you knew, probably didn't), that ALLOT OF CABLE TV SHOWS that are on pay chanels or with tv ads: are free

that's right - your cable tv channel is playing episodes of sitcoms who's ownership had lapsed under previous law

got basic cable? allot of what they are BILLING YOU FOR they didn't pay for

still want TV instead of youtube or internet TV?

Posted by: djmdy ()
Date: July 09, 2019 04:32PM

of course History channel RARELY EVER plays history any more, science neither

they are all (so many cable tv channels) playing reality shows - cost nothing but "picked winner" paychecks, a cozy deal for sure

---------------------

I AM CURRENTLY BEING BILLED FOR CABLE TV I DON'T WANT BECAUSE IT'S PART OF A (HOUSING PROJECT) "deal" i got signed up for.

you see: it's free so i don't pay except for rent but i can't get rid of it

THAT'S HOW DEMOCRATS SELL

i'd toss it in 2 seconds flat and begin the process of never watching TV again if it wasn't ... "free"

BUT I CAN'T

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.