HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
If you dont' already want to bomb Germany again: you'll want to NOW
Posted by: not a fan of death ()
Date: June 26, 2019 12:25AM

http://www.stopthestomachflu.com/does-clean-laundry-have-germs-1#TOC-I-HATE-my-Samsung-HE-top-loader-

big_wfvc5400wh.jpg&canvas=1&quality=80&mww65m206l0w-tl-samsung-original-imaevkc2

https://content.abt.com/image.php/big_wfvc5400wh.jpg?image=/images/products/BDP_Images/big_wfvc5400wh.jpg&canvas=1&quality=80&min_w=450&min_h=320

IMG_0416.JPG

the truth: they're trying to kill you with disease, just like in WWII

IMG_0888.JPG

does BOROX fix things? (asians germans have many hack sites saying yes)

IMG_0625.jpg

the author took her laundry to her neighbor who has an old school sears laundry machine

author:

I got a new washer!

Bosch sold my senile parents a clothes washer which says "bleach will harm this machine, must use special non-beach whitener". BUT NONE OF THE WHITENERS SANITIZE. many crazy websites suggesting putting vinegar in with your undies. your guaranteed to kill old people with that eh?

BOMB THE MOTHER FUCKERS

s-l300.jpg

1/10 the price and a world of difference: it fits large blankets in it, IT ACTUALLY MAKES YOUR UNDERWEAR SAFE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: If you dont' already want to bomb Germany again: you'll want to NOW
Date: June 26, 2019 12:26AM

i've had SEVERAL run ins with german companies in the last decade

I URGED my senile parents not to get one of the above, that many consumer articles suggested strongly against them. but they are senile and said "well something has to be done" (they're crazy: senile)

Date: June 26, 2019 12:36AM

fragrance smell doesn't equate with "clean" (infact - many are allergic to it)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinfectant

GERMS DO KILL.

These companies know extremely well that most any disinfectant (other than bleach) is either too expensive to consider or INCOMPATIBLE WITH CLOTHES OR CLOTHES WASHERS OR BOTH.

Date: June 26, 2019 12:37AM

every grocery store has bleach

(for exmaple, "oxi-clean" you may see on the shelf making many clean and whiten claims. it has little sanitizing value infact.)

Date: June 26, 2019 12:39AM

(another example: lysol. expensive to use for regular laundry. poisonous (SEE LABEL) - it's ILLEGAL IN THE USA to use lysol on clothing. german asian websites hacking notes about how to wash without bleach suggest lysol)

Posted by: e23refrgerwe ()
Date: June 26, 2019 12:40AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: WTF are you trumptards DOING?!? ()
Date: June 26, 2019 12:42AM

How are you getting all these bacteria on your clothes in the first place? Are you rolling in pig shit?

Grnated, a washer that can't handle bleach is bullshit, but who gives a fuck about germs?

Posted by: Dresden Dave ()
Date: June 26, 2019 02:21AM

Wait... are there really people who don't want to bomb Germany again?

Posted by: Firebomb Hamburg ()
Date: June 26, 2019 06:57AM

My wife made us buy Bosch dishwashers (2) and (1) each Bosch washing machine and dryer.

They all broke down multiple times. Major hastles. Cheap plastic parts that break off. Stupid loud alarms that repeat over and over again and that won't STFU without human intervention.

So Happy when I was allowed to replace them with the biggest and most simple, reliable machines available.

Bosch is also a very shitty series on Amazon Prime.

Posted by: ujmbb ()
Date: June 26, 2019 11:50AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_emissions_scandal

EU was complicit in the whole scandal, https://www.cleanenergywire.org/factsheets/dieselgate-timeline-germanys-car-emissions-fraud-scandal

germany "prints the paper money" for EU, has huge ability to counterfeit on behalf of "friends" and for themselves. germany played EU like a puppet.

Date: June 26, 2019 11:57AM

OTHER STATE OF VIRGINIA / US VIOLATIONS

the accompanying dryer HAS NO VENT, that's right: the hot air full of (chemical gasses from heating washed polymer clothings with chemicals) GOES BACK INTO YOUR HOUSE, in the summer, with your heat on

(HOMEDEPOT doesn't tell senior citizens this when they sell a promise to install the unit)

HOMEDEPOT (CALIFORNIA) HAS HELPED GERMANY HAS GET around USA law (that dryers be vented)

IS IT HOT? hell yes it's VERY HOT if someone forgets to change the very small lint filter EVERY use*. but hot isn't the only reason for Virginia requiring venting: fire code (and later, air quality) are the reasons.

(LIKE DIESELGATE, GERMANY HAS PLAYED THE POLITICAL STRINGS AND GOTTEN AROUND THE LAW)

(usa made dryers have made consumers lax, forgetting to empty once or twice is usually no big deal)

meanwhile china has played the strings and gotten around the law way too much too. for example: most of the new REVERSE LIGHT on automobile are highly illegal in the USA and in every state (many reasons why, one is they reflect direct sunlight back at one looking to see if the light is activated).

MAGA

Posted by: tnhtrgef ()
Date: June 26, 2019 11:57AM

GettyImages-1136454607-640x480.png

Posted by: Bosch Fan ()
Date: June 26, 2019 12:40PM

I can't speak to Bosch's washing machines but I'll say that they make damn fine dish washers! I have three of them in my home, very quite and do a remarkable job. The kitchen staff seem placed with their load capacity too. Good stuff, those Bosch dishwashers.

Posted by: ghtnhtre ()
Date: July 27, 2019 09:59AM

ewww. no sanitizer in your laundry ? you know soap doesn't kill germs right ?

Posted by: r4tg4tr3 ()
Date: August 19, 2019 12:10PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.