HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: FFU POLL ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:17AM

mohammad-reza-pahlavi-medium.jpg

usa had "good relations" with the "last king" of IRAN, oil relations

since his over-throw (which usa rendered aid to stop, but not allot, but USA did offer the king exile). that was the late 1970's

irannuke.jpg?resize=388%2C220&ssl=1

this man has been instructing children for 50 years that USA is satan and all christian americans must die: including use of nuclear and chemical and biological weapons. back in the early 1980's SNL mocked this person with an SNL song "nuke iran, nuke nuke"

we are talking: taught in schools, signs in the street, spoke it at official government meetings and televised - all americans must die. deals to sell oil only to nations not aligned with USA (china buys oil, exclusive corrupt deal with china)


OBAMA and EU union funded this man who's only goal has been building an arsenal to attack US. OBAMA is a great betrayer.



https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/06/21/hail-satan-prayer-at-alaska-government-meeting-sparks-outrage/

iran-60s.jpg?w968h681 a pleasant part of IRAN just before the "new Ayatollah", Ruhollah Khomeini, overthrew it

b3bb46899c5859ca061bd57f8bf4938fb070702b

He was and is an absolute mad man

he spoke like a mad-man terrorist in the early 80's. you thought "how did a total madman become leader of a country" listening to the fool.

He's a religious zealot leader. A dangerous one who's prayer is to launch nuclear attacks on USA.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: To answer your question... ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:21AM

No, we should not go to war with Iran. We are a fractured country with an absolute pussy as president. That is not a recipe for success.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Obama war mongering muzzie ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:25AM

Now that we have a real president and strong leadership with president Trump the right decisions will be made in the best interest of the United States of America and the American citizens. No longer is the US military used to traffic heroin for the UN as it did with terrorist Hussein Obama.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: hcjuf ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:25AM

61219-004-D8DD187A.jpgkhomeini_820.png2018_11$largeimg05_Monday_2018_011727801


he changed their clothing to be black and their aspiration to be genocide

the nation has become a vexation of terrorism

9e72653b-036f-409e-8689-d5bc8dbd8fec_16ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcREumHXA2sPsA2EC1VuQc8AP_17012789589290_c0-120-2698-1693_s885x

war against whites and jews for money? count me in ! i'll send them some tax money !!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: John Bolton ()
Date: June 22, 2019 09:41AM

Donald J. Trump is a complete pussy. I am embarrassed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:00AM

We did go to war with Iran. They won the battle of Global Hawk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: kchyk ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:05AM

person-snow-winter-woman-spring-sitting-

Paris France, 2019. politicians have been making their already unfairly high double-dip paychecks quadruple dip by using illegal alien labor paid on welfare - illegal aliens who are "sure to vote" for the corruption to continue ...

THIS DOES NOT LOOK LIKE FRANCE

Avenue_des_Champs-Élysées_%28Paris%29_vues-exterieures-philharmonie-cite-musiq_75188531_5fd7d1d4-a861-47ac-9ebc-1aeb76person-snow-winter-woman-spring-sitting-

PARIS - 2019

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: dkdtf ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:05AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeQk1Tbsk7LW6x5uuI_uw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: to stupid millenials ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:16AM


So in 50 years nothing happened why worry?

* because IRAN has been funding terrorism RECENTLY

* because OBAMA gave IRAN the money to make nuclear bombs

* because IRAN has threatened to close the strait of hormuz, using it's Iran Navy, which is DOES NOT own

* Because in the 1990's IRAN could not have attacked USA if they wanted to, but now: they can and are making deals with CHINA to weaken the USA for attack


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: n4bwv ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:20AM

Ruhollah Khomeini is a mad man.

Despite that USA simply had "good relations" with IRAN, buying oil, in the 1970's - Khomeini RANTED FOR DECADES that USA had attacked and tortured iran. ranting for decades we (USA) are satan while himself funding terrorism in about any country whites are actually (and half of asia is now helping him).

USA never had our military in IRAN, we never attacked them in the 1970's, and haven't since either.

THE CLAIM THAT USA INJURED IRAN IS SIMPLY A LIE

Khomeini is a madman who's stated goal his whole career is to kill and overthrow white europeans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Fox News is Pravda ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:21AM

No - because Putin said not to.
Attachments:
BlowPutin.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: jhvx7 ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:26AM

Do you want war with IRAN? No.

Is Khomeini coming for you in the night? YES.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: He's fucking dead ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:44AM

n4bwv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ruhollah Khomeini is a mad man.
>
> Despite that USA simply had "good relations" with
> IRAN, buying oil, in the 1970's - Khomeini RANTED
> FOR DECADES that USA had attacked and tortured
> iran. ranting for decades we (USA) are satan
> while himself funding terrorism in about any
> country whites are actually (and half of asia is
> now helping him).
>
> USA never had our military in IRAN, we never
> attacked them in the 1970's, and haven't since
> either.
>
> THE CLAIM THAT USA INJURED IRAN IS SIMPLY A LIE
>
> Khomeini is a madman who's stated goal his whole
> career is to kill and overthrow white europeans.

Killing white people may be his goal, but he will have a hard time reaching it. He has been dead since 1989.

Is this just an act, or are you really that ignorant?

The fact is Khomeini's heirs are some bad people, and a decent argument can be made that they need to be smacked around a little bit. Reasonable minds can differ. But telling the world you are going to smack them down, militarily, and then pussing out because you are concerned about THEIR casualties, is not only embarrassing, but it will make the job harder next time. You have already told them every thing they need to know, and they will act on that knowledge.

And the Trumpkins wonder why people say Trump is not their President.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: two sides of the same coin ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:54AM

He's fucking dead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> n4bwv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ruhollah Khomeini is a mad man.
> >
> > Despite that USA simply had "good relations"
> with
> > IRAN, buying oil, in the 1970's - Khomeini
> RANTED
> > FOR DECADES that USA had attacked and tortured
> > iran. ranting for decades we (USA) are satan
> > while himself funding terrorism in about any
> > country whites are actually (and half of asia
> is
> > now helping him).
> >
> > USA never had our military in IRAN, we never
> > attacked them in the 1970's, and haven't since
> > either.
> >
> > THE CLAIM THAT USA INJURED IRAN IS SIMPLY A LIE
> >
> > Khomeini is a madman who's stated goal his
> whole
> > career is to kill and overthrow white
> europeans.
>
> Killing white people may be his goal, but he will
> have a hard time reaching it. He has been dead
> since 1989.
>
> Is this just an act, or are you really that
> ignorant?
>
> The fact is Khomeini's heirs are some bad people,
> and a decent argument can be made that they need
> to be smacked around a little bit. Reasonable
> minds can differ. But telling the world you are
> going to smack them down, militarily, and then
> pussing out because you are concerned about THEIR
> casualties, is not only embarrassing, but it will
> make the job harder next time. You have already
> told them every thing they need to know, and they
> will act on that knowledge.
>
> And the Trumpkins wonder why people say Trump is
> not their President.


Meh. Khamenei vs khomeini. Both suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Paki's already have the bomb ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:58AM

sure if we want a repeat of Iraq. Its a shithole filled with religious nutjobs - what would we do with it once we occupy it? Sure we can blow it all to hell and kill half a million civilians but what then? As usual we would then have to pay to rebuild it all. Rebuild at 1000% cost. 90% of our money would go to corrupt middlemen, clerics and crooks who would use the US taxpayer cash to attack us.

So we can pay 100 billion to blow everything up, kill the raghead kids and women then pay 900 billion in bribes and bricks and mortar to rebuild a country that will forever hate us even more. Seems stupid to me. Ragheads already have nukes btw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: You got 2nd place trophy ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:03AM

He's fucking dead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> n4bwv Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ruhollah Khomeini is a mad man.
> >
> > Despite that USA simply had "good relations"
> with
> > IRAN, buying oil, in the 1970's - Khomeini
> RANTED
> > FOR DECADES that USA had attacked and tortured
> > iran. ranting for decades we (USA) are satan
> > while himself funding terrorism in about any
> > country whites are actually (and half of asia
> is
> > now helping him).
> >
> > USA never had our military in IRAN, we never
> > attacked them in the 1970's, and haven't since
> > either.
> >
> > THE CLAIM THAT USA INJURED IRAN IS SIMPLY A LIE
> >
> > Khomeini is a madman who's stated goal his
> whole
> > career is to kill and overthrow white
> europeans.
>
> Killing white people may be his goal, but he will
> have a hard time reaching it. He has been dead
> since 1989.
>
> Is this just an act, or are you really that
> ignorant?
>
> The fact is Khomeini's heirs are some bad people,
> and a decent argument can be made that they need
> to be smacked around a little bit. Reasonable
> minds can differ. But telling the world you are
> going to smack them down, militarily, and then
> pussing out because you are concerned about THEIR
> casualties, is not only embarrassing, but it will
> make the job harder next time. You have already
> told them every thing they need to know, and they
> will act on that knowledge.
>
> And the Trumpkins wonder why people say Trump is
> not their President.


We don’t wonder why you or another say trump isn’t your president, we already ow why, you want to take a guess, I bet you’re wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:03AM

Lots of Liberal dohpidity here.

It's clear what is going on and why Iran is doing it.

It's also crystal clear that Trump is doing the exact right thing now. I'd explain, but I'd have to use some 3-syllable words and Liberals wouldn't understand.

Thank goodness he's in charge. You drooling Liberals would have blown up the world by now. Idiots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: I have a dictionary ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:07AM

trumpitality Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lots of Liberal dohpidity here.
>
> It's clear what is going on and why Iran is doing
> it.
>
> It's also crystal clear that Trump is doing the
> exact right thing now. I'd explain, but I'd have
> to use some 3-syllable words and Liberals wouldn't
> understand.
>
> Thank goodness he's in charge. You drooling
> Liberals would have blown up the world by now.
> Idiots.

Try your three syllable words. This should be good for a laugh.

I'm listening

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: The US cost will be trillions ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:12AM

USA is setting itself up to pay the whole bill of dealing with Iran. We need international cooperation so we dont end up paying trillions to keep them from getting nukes. Id suggest a no nuke agreement with verification and sanctions. Much like the agreement Trump trashed. Way better than an expensive war that will go on for a decade and cost us trillions. Those are the choices gamers. There is no magic MAGA where Mexico pays to bomb Iran.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: 4fxd9 ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:17AM

mo4cbcm3.jpgfeature.jpgiran-magnitsky-shahrooz.png750b6c51-6247-4448-9858-82ad8b4f5071_16x

Ruhollah Khomeini, can rant about color being evil all he wants.

He is still a madman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: I support it ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:41AM

For harassing our soldiers shooting our drones and their terrorist activity turn them into sand. Boom. Goodbye.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: ur being childish ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:53AM

I support it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For harassing our soldiers shooting our drones and
> their terrorist activity turn them into sand.
> Boom. Goodbye.

What a childish statement. Its what you want but in the real world we literally cannot turn them to sand.

We can kill a lot of them and destroy most of their infrastructure but there 80 million people living in Iran - what do we do with the ones that live? We cannot kill all 80 million without destroying most of the middle east and much of Europe and North Africa and Asia with radiation.

So be realistic, say you want to spend a 100Billion in US taxpayer money to kill a million, destroy most of their infrastructure then spend another trillion in US tax dollars to rebuild and pay bribes to clerics. Is that what you really want?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: 15th MEU ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:58AM

The US cost will be trillions Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> USA is setting itself up to pay the whole bill of
> dealing with Iran. We need international
> cooperation so we dont end up paying trillions to
> keep them from getting nukes. Id suggest a no
> nuke agreement with verification and sanctions.
> Much like the agreement Trump trashed. Way better
> than an expensive war that will go on for a decade
> and cost us trillions. Those are the choices
> gamers. There is no magic MAGA where Mexico pays
> to bomb Iran.


The previous agreement was junk. Inspectors couldn't go on military bases to verify they were keeping their word and they got hundreds of billions of $$$$ over 10 years, almost all of which was going to the Iranian military, their ballistic and anti-ballistic missile programs and supporting their terrorist minions. The current assets we have in the area could easily take out the IRGC infrastructure, which is a legitimate target as it has been designated a terrorist organization by the US government.

Even with the facts above, the mullahs gripe on power in Iran is tight. Obama had his chance in 20010 during the Green revolution. Instead, he took out the US ally Mubarak in Egypt a year later, turning Egypt over to anti-Western Islamic radicals during the Arab Spring.

Trump is doing the right thing. Pass on the bombs until US personnel are killed. In the meantime, crank up the sanctions to maximum level. Iran is oil rich and cash poor. They are becoming desperate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Tucker to the Rescue! ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:02PM

15th MEU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The US cost will be trillions Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > USA is setting itself up to pay the whole bill
> of
> > dealing with Iran. We need international
> > cooperation so we dont end up paying trillions
> to
> > keep them from getting nukes. Id suggest a no
> > nuke agreement with verification and sanctions.
>
> > Much like the agreement Trump trashed. Way
> better
> > than an expensive war that will go on for a
> decade
> > and cost us trillions. Those are the choices
> > gamers. There is no magic MAGA where Mexico
> pays
> > to bomb Iran.
>
>
> The previous agreement was junk. Inspectors
> couldn't go on military bases to verify they were
> keeping their word and they got hundreds of
> billions of $$$$ over 10 years, almost all of
> which was going to the Iranian military, their
> ballistic and anti-ballistic missile programs and
> supporting their terrorist minions. The current
> assets we have in the area could easily take out
> the IRGC infrastructure, which is a legitimate
> target as it has been designated a terrorist
> organization by the US government.
>
> Even with the facts above, the mullahs gripe on
> power in Iran is tight. Obama had his chance in
> 20010 during the Green revolution. Instead, he
> took out the US ally Mubarak in Egypt a year
> later, turning Egypt over to anti-Western Islamic
> radicals during the Arab Spring.
>
> Trump is doing the right thing. Pass on the bombs
> until US personnel are killed. In the meantime,
> crank up the sanctions to maximum level. Iran is
> oil rich and cash poor. They are becoming
> desperate.

Except they did attack us - shot down our 125 million dollar drone. They are blowing up tankers too. Just like obama Trump drew a line then flinched. That is when everyone takes advantage. With Obama flinching on his red line Putin took Crimea and Iran moved up its proxy wars (of course Assad upped his bombing of hospitals with Russian help).

So now Trump has done exactly what he lambasted Obama for - drawing a line in the sand and then backing off. Truth is Tucker Carlson talked him out of it on the phone - he told Trump he would never get re-elected if we are at war with Iran. Trump will go to jail if he loses the next election.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Bye Iran ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:06PM

ur being childish Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I support it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > For harassing our soldiers shooting our drones
> and
> > their terrorist activity turn them into sand.
> > Boom. Goodbye.
>
> What a childish statement. Its what you want but
> in the real world we literally cannot turn them to
> sand.
>
> We can kill a lot of them and destroy most of
> their infrastructure but there 80 million people
> living in Iran - what do we do with the ones that
> live? We cannot kill all 80 million without
> destroying most of the middle east and much of
> Europe and North Africa and Asia with radiation.
>
> So be realistic, say you want to spend a
> 100Billion in US taxpayer money to kill a million,
> destroy most of their infrastructure then spend
> another trillion in US tax dollars to rebuild and
> pay bribes to clerics. Is that what you really
> want?


I’m cool with it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: 15th MEU ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:12PM

Tucker to the Rescue! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Except they did attack us - shot down our 125
> million dollar drone. They are blowing up tankers
> too. Just like obama Trump drew a line then
> flinched. That is when everyone takes advantage.
> With Obama flinching on his red line Putin took
> Crimea and Iran moved up its proxy wars (of course
> Assad upped his bombing of hospitals with Russian
> help).
>
> So now Trump has done exactly what he lambasted
> Obama for - drawing a line in the sand and then
> backing off. Truth is Tucker Carlson talked him
> out of it on the phone - he told Trump he would
> never get re-elected if we are at war with Iran.
> Trump will go to jail if he loses the next
> election.


I didn't say they didn't "attack" us. Why are babbling on about and arguing with strawmen that aren't there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Keeping it real ()
Date: June 22, 2019 12:15PM

Tucker to the Rescue! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 15th MEU Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The US cost will be trillions Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > USA is setting itself up to pay the whole
> bill
> > of
> > > dealing with Iran. We need international
> > > cooperation so we dont end up paying
> trillions
> > to
> > > keep them from getting nukes. Id suggest a
> no
> > > nuke agreement with verification and
> sanctions.
> >
> > > Much like the agreement Trump trashed. Way
> > better
> > > than an expensive war that will go on for a
> > decade
> > > and cost us trillions. Those are the choices
> > > gamers. There is no magic MAGA where Mexico
> > pays
> > > to bomb Iran.
> >
> >
> > The previous agreement was junk. Inspectors
> > couldn't go on military bases to verify they
> were
> > keeping their word and they got hundreds of
> > billions of $$$$ over 10 years, almost all of
> > which was going to the Iranian military, their
> > ballistic and anti-ballistic missile programs
> and
> > supporting their terrorist minions. The
> current
> > assets we have in the area could easily take
> out
> > the IRGC infrastructure, which is a legitimate
> > target as it has been designated a terrorist
> > organization by the US government.
> >
> > Even with the facts above, the mullahs gripe on
> > power in Iran is tight. Obama had his chance
> in
> > 20010 during the Green revolution. Instead, he
> > took out the US ally Mubarak in Egypt a year
> > later, turning Egypt over to anti-Western
> Islamic
> > radicals during the Arab Spring.
> >
> > Trump is doing the right thing. Pass on the
> bombs
> > until US personnel are killed. In the
> meantime,
> > crank up the sanctions to maximum level. Iran
> is
> > oil rich and cash poor. They are becoming
> > desperate.
>
> Except they did attack us - shot down our 125
> million dollar drone. They are blowing up tankers
> too. Just like obama Trump drew a line then
> flinched. That is when everyone takes advantage.
> With Obama flinching on his red line Putin took
> Crimea and Iran moved up its proxy wars (of course
> Assad upped his bombing of hospitals with Russian
> help).
>
> So now Trump has done exactly what he lambasted
> Obama for - drawing a line in the sand and then
> backing off. Truth is Tucker Carlson talked him
> out of it on the phone - he told Trump he would
> never get re-elected if we are at war with Iran.
> Trump will go to jail if he loses the next
> election.


Nah dawg. Obama specifically said "if they use chemical weapons" in Syria, that would be a red line that would trigger a military response. They used them. We didn't launch a military response. When did Trump say, "if they shoot down a drone", that would trigger a US military response? If he did, then it's the same thing. If he didn't, then it's not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Call it what it is ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:28PM

Trump says he did not pull the trigger on a "cocked and loaded"(!) military operation because he found out some Iranian soldiers might die in the operation. Even if you ignore the obvious question, ie, what kind of incompetent military commander would call off a military operation 10 minutes before kickoff because he just found out it might kill some enemy soldiers, his explanation still reeks of bullshit.

He made his decision based on a political calculation that a military strike would cost him votes. Nothing more, nothing less.

He is a courageous man, our President is. A beacon of righteousness. We should all feel humbled

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: that's how democracy works ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:32PM

Call it what it is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> He made his decision based on a political
> calculation that a military strike would cost him
> votes. Nothing more, nothing less.
>
>
Most of us don't want another war, so he is doing as we want. Good for trump - he's doing something right for a change.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: I agree with you ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:50PM

that's how democracy works Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Call it what it is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > He made his decision based on a political
> > calculation that a military strike would cost
> him
> > votes. Nothing more, nothing less.
> >
> >
> Most of us don't want another war, so he is doing
> as we want. Good for trump - he's doing something
> right for a change.

We don't want another middle east war. We should leave the Middle East to solve its own problems, as we have not needed their oil since we became capable of supplying our own needs during the Obama years.

That is not the problem. The problem is that when Trump starts acting all badass, he puts America's credibility and prestige on the line. He did this. Then he chickened out. I guarantee that Iran's mullahs,and a lot of other folks who wish America ill, are paying attention.

But, in the end, I don't blame Trump. He has been a certified pussy since his bonespurs days. I blame the country that put him in the office he now holds. America fucked up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Asshole Spotter ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:55PM

Call it what it is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump says he did not pull the trigger on a
> "cocked and loaded"(!) military operation because
> he found out some Iranian soldiers might die in
> the operation. Even if you ignore the obvious
> question, ie, what kind of incompetent military
> commander would call off a military operation 10
> minutes before kickoff because he just found out
> it might kill some enemy soldiers, his explanation
> still reeks of bullshit.
>
> He made his decision based on a political
> calculation that a military strike would cost him
> votes. Nothing more, nothing less.
>
> He is a courageous man, our President is. A
> beacon of righteousness. We should all feel
> humbled


^^^ a lie. He didn't find out 'some enemy soldiers' might be killed. He found out the number of soldiers (150) and decided that was too high for one drone.

Stop being an asshole.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Asshole Spotter ()
Date: June 22, 2019 02:58PM

I agree with you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that's how democracy works Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Call it what it is Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > He made his decision based on a political
> > > calculation that a military strike would cost
> > him
> > > votes. Nothing more, nothing less.
> > >
> > >
> > Most of us don't want another war, so he is
> doing
> > as we want. Good for trump - he's doing
> something
> > right for a change.
>
> We don't want another middle east war. We should
> leave the Middle East to solve its own problems,
> as we have not needed their oil since we became
> capable of supplying our own needs during the
> Obama years.



^^^^ another lie. The US became a net exporter of oil in 2018. It wasn't during the Obama years. It was right smack in the middle of Trump's first term.

Stop being an asshole.


 
Attachments:
trump.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: A for effort ()
Date: June 22, 2019 03:06PM

Asshole Spotter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Call it what it is Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump says he did not pull the trigger on a
> > "cocked and loaded"(!) military operation
> because
> > he found out some Iranian soldiers might die in
> > the operation. Even if you ignore the obvious
> > question, ie, what kind of incompetent military
> > commander would call off a military operation
> 10
> > minutes before kickoff because he just found
> out
> > it might kill some enemy soldiers, his
> explanation
> > still reeks of bullshit.
> >
> > He made his decision based on a political
> > calculation that a military strike would cost
> him
> > votes. Nothing more, nothing less.
> >
> > He is a courageous man, our President is. A
> > beacon of righteousness. We should all feel
> > humbled
>
>
> ^^^ a lie. He didn't find out 'some enemy
> soldiers' might be killed. He found out the
> number of soldiers (150) and decided that was too
> high for one drone.
>
> Stop being an asshole.

I'll give you this, you are trying. But according to Trump, the Iranians have been fucking us over for years. And they probably have been, in Iraq and elsewhere. So you can buy his rationalization, if you wish. The Iranians won't, cause they now know Trump is bluffing. If Trump was trying to find a way to influence Iranian behavior, he hit the jackpot.

Think. It only hurts cause you don't do it very often.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Even More Liberal Hypocrisy ()
Date: June 22, 2019 03:12PM

Liberals when we didn't attack Iran - Squalling toddlers.

Liberals if we DID attack Iran - Squalling toddlers.

See the common factor?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Trfe ()
Date: June 22, 2019 08:12PM

The only reason the US attacks countries is republicans need to repay their defense contractor campaign donations. Look at all the companies Cheney funneled money to like Blackwater.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Date: June 22, 2019 09:22PM

MY VOTE IS= "NO" !! !! !!

2016-04-14t221848z_704190031_gf100003829


"Barack Obama" LOST More in the SUPREME COURT Than ANY Modern President, While AMERICAN President DONALD TRUMP (R-USA) Has HUGE WINS on
the Travel Ban and the Border Wall...

President Trump Has Been Cleared of Russian Collusion After 2 Years of Media LIES... FISA Abusers are Now Being Investigated...

The Dow Jones, the S&P 500 & NASDAQ Have Realized RECORD GAINS Under The Leadership of PRESIDENT TRUMP...

White, Black & Hispanic Unemployment Rates are at RECORD LOWS...

PRESIDENT TRUMP Has Hired More FEMALE ADVISERS Than "Bush, Clinton or Obama"...

PRESIDENT TRUMP Believes in BUILDING AMERICA, Not Costly "Nation Building" in Unappreciative Foreign Countries...

LIKE & SHARE if YOU "Agree" !! !! !! !!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Blasphemers ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:58PM

Fuck it. Let's invade their country and convert them to Christianity. How can we in good conscience sit back and watch them live in sin?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: Learn our language ()
Date: June 22, 2019 11:18PM

15th MEU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tucker to the Rescue! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Except they did attack us - shot down our 125
> > million dollar drone. They are blowing up
> tankers
> > too. Just like obama Trump drew a line then
> > flinched. That is when everyone takes
> advantage.
> > With Obama flinching on his red line Putin took
> > Crimea and Iran moved up its proxy wars (of
> course
> > Assad upped his bombing of hospitals with
> Russian
> > help).
> >
> > So now Trump has done exactly what he lambasted
> > Obama for - drawing a line in the sand and then
> > backing off. Truth is Tucker Carlson talked him
>
> > out of it on the phone - he told Trump he would
> > never get re-elected if we are at war with Iran.
>
> > Trump will go to jail if he loses the next
> > election.
>
>
> I didn't say they didn't "attack" us. Why are
> babbling on about and arguing with strawmen that
> aren't there?



Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: 32rfegw ()
Date: June 23, 2019 08:17AM

Keeping it real Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tucker to the Rescue! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 15th MEU Wrotne - he told Trump he would
> > never get re-elected if we are at war with Iran.
>
> > Trump will go to jail if he loses the next
> > election.
>
>
> Nah dawg. Obama specifically said "if they use
> chemical weapons" in Syria, that would be a red
> line that would trigger a military response. They
> used them. We didn't launch a military response.
> When did Trump say, "if they shoot down a drone",
> that would trigger a US military response? If he
> did, then it's the same thing. If he didn't, then
> it's not.

IRAN HAS BEEN FUNDING TERRORISM. THAT'S MANY ATTACKS. and what about Syria? 80,000 iran troops?

your proposition they've only killed a drone is false

what other OBAMA problems are you trying to hide dawg ?

IRAN STILL, RECENT TO DATE, HAS ANTI-USA POSTERS AT GOVERNMENT RUN RALLIES

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: rfgbgrere ()
Date: June 23, 2019 08:26AM

syria, lebanon, jordan

these places have been under military siege (on and off) since before i was born

wars in that area never seem to never stop

there are 2,000 million arabs, 300 million americans

they and china are arming themselves to the teeth

while china you might reason with, such as by paying off your credit card: IRAN might start a war


you may not have a choice but to decide



US has never attacked IRAN but that doesn't mean IRAN won't attack US anyway

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: frgefbrefwd ()
Date: June 26, 2019 11:18AM

obama sent me a postcard from cuba (where he's bought a new home near the russians)

he asked me if i could admit i need to apologize for iran

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: 234r3fed ()
Date: August 13, 2019 03:23PM

mohammad-reza-pahlavi-medium.jpg

the voice of a moderate or the devil ?

iran-60s.jpg?w968h681

burdgeoning iran in his time

Iran's government are using "holy people" to start a nuclear war against USA - a fat meal to roast for muslims and asians (no more patents, dominance, and etc).

It's a war they've been gearing up for for a long time. Obama gave them money to speed up their progress.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: POLL: SHOULD WE GO TO WAR WITH IRAN?
Posted by: MALOX, dIE nOW ! 1,460 nearly ()
Date: August 13, 2019 06:42PM

It is a sick idea (use Malox) -- All the last few have not worked well--why would anyone think so now. Don't make the same mistake thrice!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         **     **  **     **  ********   ******** 
 **    **   **     **  **     **  **     **  **       
 **    **   **     **  **     **  **     **  **       
 **    **   **     **  *********  ********   ******   
 *********   **   **   **     **  **         **       
       **     ** **    **     **  **         **       
       **      ***     **     **  **         ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.