HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The natural thing
Posted by: Gash ()
Date: June 22, 2019 08:12AM

This morning I pulled back the sheet from my sleeping wife waking her up ever so gently. She wasn’t wearing panties. I kissed her pussy. It was smelling nice and tasting great!

That is all.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The natural thing
Posted by: Dick Move ()
Date: June 22, 2019 08:32AM

How does my dick taste?

That is all.

Posted by: Dnjdd ()
Date: June 22, 2019 10:43AM

Dick Move Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How does my dick taste?
>
> That is all.

He said it smelled nice

Date: June 22, 2019 12:59PM

LMAO! That’s a pretty weak attempt at trolling OP. You desire my wile like Gerry desires sex with male goats or like Miz wants to swallow Eesh in full.

The truth is my wife and I are committed to our marriage which is foreign to most people in the DMV and unheard of by nearly anyone else on this cesspool of a site.

One things for certain, I sure love the smell of clean pussy.

Posted by: Jang-A-Lang Jang-A-Lang ()
Date: June 23, 2019 06:10PM

OPs wife when he is out playing 18 with the boys.
Attachments:
BBC4.jpg

Posted by: OP’s next door neighbor ()
Date: June 23, 2019 07:11PM

I can smell your wife’s pussy too, from all the way over here. Tell her to wash it already.

Posted by: horned ()
Date: June 26, 2019 07:35AM

Take some pictures.. with panties or without, of ass, pussy and tits . Post them here so we can get off on them. Would be hot for you to know we were wanting and you can be having. It is hot to know others want your woman and can't have her, While you can and do. sucks when they get old and fat and no one looks at or wants your woman, unless it would be to try and con her out of money .

Posted by: horned ()
Date: June 27, 2019 09:38AM

OP is so in love with his sweet innocent wife and their devoted relationship he signed on as gash..but.. he may feel this way.. if so.. they are probably newly weds... gash...what is her history.. what has she done.. who has she been with before you..?.. come back in 30 years when she has put on 40 lbs.. or 40 when she has put on another 40 and says at her age she no longer wants sex... you will be flirting and messing around with a co worker or someone else too...

Posted by: X7MUW ()
Date: June 27, 2019 02:02PM

horned Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Take some pictures.. with panties or without, of
> ass, pussy and tits . Post them here so we can get
> off on them. Would be hot for you to know we were
> wanting and you can be having. It is hot to know
> others want your woman and can't have her, While
> you can and do. sucks when they get old and fat
> and no one looks at or wants your woman, unless it
> would be to try and con her out of money .

"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical... but it is often true."

Or like it said on that early 1990s poster of the hot bikini girl kneeling in the sand, "No matter how good she looks, some guy, somewhere, is tired of her shit."

Date: June 29, 2019 08:17AM

This morning when I woke up the wife was laying her head to my feet. Too much tossing and turning last night I guess. Coffee got her good.

I licked my finger and slowly eased it inside her and once she woke up she started rubbing me until near explosion. She stopped and climbed on top of me and began again until a messy climax. There was a mess on the sheets, my stomach, her belly and hands.

One thing I enjoy seeing is her on top of me with her sexy tits giggling while working me over. Love those hard nipples!

Posted by: I Got You Beat OP ()
Date: June 29, 2019 08:42AM

Woke up at 0530 and to my great relief she was in a deep sleep snoring. Perfect chance to score.

Snuck out of bed quietly, tip toed across the room careful not to make the slightest noise, made it downstairs without a sound, slowly opened the door I greased the hinges on to let the dog out to piss - leaving the door ajar for my escape, got the dog back in and slipped it a chew bone to keep it occupied and quiet, closed the dog inside without a sound, ninja no-noise opened the car door, slipped into my seat, stealthily moved the door into a partially closed position, slipped the keys into the ignition to unlock the transmission, eased it into neutral, let it roll silently down the driveway, fired it up at the bottom of the hill out of earshot, and slowly idled off for a coffee and some peace and quiet.

Imagine - a beautiful morning alone with a few hours of no cackling. No jibber jabber. No mindless drivel or nagging.

Date: June 29, 2019 03:45PM

L>”no jibber jabber”

Never once did I say I spoke with the wife. Just a nice shot off the bow.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.