HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: Big dummy ()
Date: June 11, 2019 06:15PM

It seems a door knob would have a better chance at graduating college, I don’t see this lady making it past grade school

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: Everyone knows ()
Date: June 11, 2019 06:29PM

We all know about the "programs" for people like Maxine.

You wouldn't make fun of a little retarded child would you? Have you spent any time around the negroes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: Ejkde ()
Date: June 11, 2019 06:32PM

Everyone knows Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We all know about the "programs" for people like
> Maxine.
>
> You wouldn't make fun of a little retarded child
> would you? Have you spent any time around the
> negroes?


Why would I spend time around negroes? Is there some type of quota time we all must have around negroes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: PHD ()
Date: June 12, 2019 01:30PM

California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA)not to be confused with University of California at Los Angeles(UCLA). University for Negros level Intelligence types.

Trump is right Maxine is dumb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: What?????? ()
Date: June 12, 2019 01:35PM

PHD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> California State University, Los Angeles
> (CSULA)not to be confused with University of
> California at Los Angeles(UCLA). University for
> Negros level Intelligence types.
>
> Trump is right Maxine is dumb.

What the fuck is a Negro level intelligence type?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: It's not good to have btw ()
Date: June 12, 2019 01:36PM

What?????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PHD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > California State University, Los Angeles
> > (CSULA)not to be confused with University of
> > California at Los Angeles(UCLA). University for
> > Negros level Intelligence types.
> >
> > Trump is right Maxine is dumb.
>
> What the fuck is a Negro level intelligence type?


If you have to ask, you have it and will therefore, never understand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: Condemned forever ()
Date: June 12, 2019 02:22PM

Ejkde Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone knows Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We all know about the "programs" for people
> like
> > Maxine.
> >
> > You wouldn't make fun of a little retarded
> child
> > would you? Have you spent any time around the
> > negroes?
>
>
> Why would I spend time around negroes? Is there
> some type of quota time we all must have around
> negroes?


The word you're looking for is penance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: Ejjd ()
Date: June 12, 2019 02:52PM

Condemned forever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ejkde Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Everyone knows Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > We all know about the "programs" for people
> > like
> > > Maxine.
> > >
> > > You wouldn't make fun of a little retarded
> > child
> > > would you? Have you spent any time around
> the
> > > negroes?
> >
> >
> > Why would I spend time around negroes? Is there
> > some type of quota time we all must have around
> > negroes?
>
>
> The word you're looking for is penance.


If I’m gonna do that, it’s gonna be with hot shemales

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: Professor ()
Date: June 12, 2019 04:18PM

What?????? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> PHD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > California State University, Los Angeles
> > (CSULA)not to be confused with University of
> > California at Los Angeles(UCLA). University for
> > Negros level Intelligence types.
> >
> > Trump is right Maxine is dumb.
>
> What the fuck is a Negro level intelligence type?

Those were in the knuckledraggers era which was between simian era and cro Magnon man era. The high point of negro intelligence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What/how did Maxine Waters graduate college?
Posted by: deutch ()
Date: June 12, 2019 04:39PM

Clown College

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **   *******         **  **     **  **     ** 
 **  **  **  **     **        **  **     **  **     ** 
 **  **  **         **        **  **     **  **     ** 
 **  **  **   *******         **  *********  **     ** 
 **  **  **         **  **    **  **     **   **   **  
 **  **  **  **     **  **    **  **     **    ** **   
  ***  ***    *******    ******   **     **     ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.