HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: Trump Taxes Sting Stocks ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:05AM

Market doesnt like Trump Taxes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: Sinking Feeling ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:09AM

When is Mexico going to pay us for this decrease in the value of our stock investment portfolios?

Should we move all our holdings over to one of the Wall Building Companies Trump has hand selected to build his wall with Mexico's money?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: flwprj ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:14AM

I can't wait for the Tariff Man to be voted out of office. His tariff policy is a complete train wreck!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: US Companies in Mexico ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:49AM

Sinking Feeling Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When is Mexico going to pay us for this decrease
> in the value of our stock investment portfolios?
>
>
> Should we move all our holdings over to one of the
> Wall Building Companies Trump has hand selected to
> build his wall with Mexico's money?

Plus increased food and goods prices. American companies depend heavily on Mexico for cheap labor with cars and goods.

I guess Trump is pissed that Carrier and other companies still moved operations to Mexico after Trump announced he had saved all those American jobs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: Union Man ()
Date: May 31, 2019 10:51AM

US Companies in Mexico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sinking Feeling Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > When is Mexico going to pay us for this
> decrease
> > in the value of our stock investment portfolios?
>
> >
> >
> > Should we move all our holdings over to one of
> the
> > Wall Building Companies Trump has hand selected
> to
> > build his wall with Mexico's money?
>
> Plus increased food and goods prices. American
> companies depend heavily on Mexico for cheap labor
> with cars and goods.
>
> I guess Trump is pissed that Carrier and other
> companies still moved operations to Mexico after
> Trump announced he had saved all those American
> jobs.


Guess it's going to cost those companies now. Without US workers, who gives a fuck if they go belly up now. You want to move to slave-labor countries, decimate the US middle class and THEN expect to sell you shit back in the US with no penalty? Fuck that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: Three Coil Steamer ()
Date: May 31, 2019 11:00AM

Trump Taxes Sting Stocks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Market doesnt like Trump Taxes.


But I like it. The market is down, the market is up. Who cares? Long term, it's going up.

What's also going up are local property taxes because of all the social services given out to illegal aliens. Did we have 25 people living in a two-bedroom house before this bullshit began? Keep your cheap lettuce.

In short, too bad. So sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: Jordan ()
Date: June 14, 2019 01:32AM

I think it's not about the authorities, but it all depends on financial variables and forecasts. Financial markets always were a little bit unstable, and that's why you should always take it in a count, and fortunately for me I found a instaforex review in the right time, and it has explained me everything about investments and the risks of the purchasing binary options, as well as how we can each some extra money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: June 14, 2019 08:21AM

Stock market headed towards record high.

Why are libtards anti free trade and America?

Oh, yeah, libtard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: xpvnb ()
Date: June 14, 2019 08:58PM

Whoopie, another buying opportunity!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: Kenye Terret ()
Date: June 25, 2019 12:44PM

Hi. Very funny situation, that due to these market changes I have lost and earned some money at the same time. I have two accounts at two trading platforms and you know... my personal advisor from https://everfxglobal.com/ made the more correct prediction and I have made +30% stack that week. On the other platform I have -15% unfortunately, but I still don't worry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stocks sink after Trump announces tariffs on Mexico
Posted by: Hate to say it ()
Date: June 25, 2019 01:59PM

Kenye Terret Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi. Very funny situation, that due to these market
> changes I have lost and earned some money at the
> same time. I have two accounts at two trading
> platforms and you know... my personal advisor from
> https://everfxglobal.com/ made the more
> correct prediction and I have made +30% stack that
> week. On the other platform I have -15%
> unfortunately, but I still don't worry.

Whatever they are paying you for this spam, they are being overcharged.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **  ********  ********   **    **  ******** 
 **  **  **     **     **     **  **   **      **    
 **  **  **     **     **     **  **  **       **    
 **  **  **     **     **     **  *****        **    
 **  **  **     **     **     **  **  **       **    
 **  **  **     **     **     **  **   **      **    
  ***  ***      **     ********   **    **     **    
This forum powered by Phorum.