HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tempur Pedic Bragada Mattress
Posted by: Resident ()
Date: February 28, 2007 11:29AM

I am in the market for a new matress. and i am wondering has anybody tried any of the two listed above? both are those foam type beds just wondering which one is better. the bragada sounds to be almost identical except it costs about 1/3 the price.

Thoughts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tempur Pedic Bragada Mattress
Posted by: myspaceaddict ()
Date: March 04, 2007 11:30PM

I bought the Bragada mattress back in October. I believe I have the Madison. The customer service at this place is absolutely HORRIBLE! It took over a month to get my order then I found they sent me two sets of box springs and no mattress and I never even ordered the box springs cause I already had a good set. Finally after about 4 weeks of calling to obtain a "good" tracking number (they kept giving me bull shit ones) I received my order. They refused to take back the box springs and sent me TWO mattresses. So now I have two sets of box springs and mattresses all boxed up in my living room. Boy was I pissed. I called them and it seemed more of a hassle to come get the extra mattress and box springs then they wanted. Finally I gave the sets away. As for the quality I really love my bed. Its great during sex, there is a big difference in feel and noise without springs. I don't toss and turn near as much as I did with my spring mattress however my boyfriend doesn't think this mattress is that much more comfortable than my old one (I argue that it is). If I had to do it all over again I may have considered trying that sleep number bed. *Shrug* Thats just my thoughts. Hope it helps.

Posted by: myspaceaddict ()
Date: March 04, 2007 11:32PM

Oh yeah and I should add for some reason this bed retains body heat. I find that unless its extreamly cold in my room I can't have flannel sheets on the bed anymore. I asked the people who I gave the extra set too if they noticed it and they agreed. My friend actually complained that she woke up sweating alot because the bed held onto the body heat.

Posted by: Resident ()
Date: March 05, 2007 07:56AM

myspaceaddict Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yeah and I should add for some reason this bed
> retains body heat. I find that unless its
> extreamly cold in my room I can't have flannel
> sheets on the bed anymore. I asked the people who
> I gave the extra set too if they noticed it and
> they agreed. My friend actually complained that
> she woke up sweating alot because the bed held
> onto the body heat.

Hmm ,, interesting.. Yea my girlfriend wants me to get the Bragada or Tempur Pedic but the Tempur is more than im willing to spend. I toss and turn alot but I wasnt aware that it holds heat like you say it does.. I get very hot at night specialy after drinking alot or taking drugs.

I was curious as to how it was during sex, thanks for clearing that up a little. So, have you slept in a tempur pedic bed or atleast layed in one? I wonder how it compares to the Bragada just by touch? and Do you recommend this product other than the horrible customer service? I have heard alot of crap about their customer service so I believe you there...

Thanks

Posted by: § ()
Date: March 05, 2007 03:08PM

Chuck Norris laughs at your mattress talk. -§

Posted by: Own a Bragada... ()
Date: February 08, 2010 01:11AM

I hate this bed! Not only is it hot (which is the least of my problems)
I have a big "hole" in it. I seem to always sleep (& so does my gf) in the same spot & it ends up indenting a big hole in the bed (& NO we are not heavy people). HATE HATE HATE this bed.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: February 08, 2010 03:36AM

hey---this iced tea tastes like pussy juice!

Date: February 08, 2010 03:45AM

Well, you know the last time my tea tasted like pussy juice there was quite a few pubes in it.
Ya might wanna check, just to be sure.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: February 08, 2010 04:11AM

fresh-squeezed from the finest pussies this side of the Rio Grande. Mr. Misery brand Pussy Juice is fortified with yeast, barley, thorazine, formaldehyde and hopps to provide the sweet taste that only the freshest, plumpest pussies have to offer. We use only freshly-shaven, 18-22 year old virgin pussy to make our pussy juice...freshly squeezed by only the best pussy squeezers; our pussies are free-range and farm-fresh--no antibiotic or chemical augmentation--just young, nubile, plump and hairless pussies providing the sweetest pussy juice available on the market. Also available in Asian, Latina, Black, and Middle-Eastern flavors. With Mr. Misery Brand Pussy Juice, there's a flavor of pussy for everyone! Brown pussy, black pussy, yellow pussy, red pussy--you name it!

Mr. Misery Brand Pussy Juice--Buy it by the case!
{a product of Misery Farms, Inc. all rights reserved}
Attachments:
pussyjuice.jpg

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: February 08, 2010 12:20PM

I prefer

Photobucket

Posted by: BigK ()
Date: February 08, 2010 01:16PM

I have had a Tempur Pedic for over 8 years and LOVE IT. Whenever I sleep somewhere I always am very happy to be home in my great bed. I find it hard to really sleep in anything else. The only thing I found about the Tempur Pedic is that people that prefer a hard mattress will not like it. It is on the soft side but that is what is great, you just sink in.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.