HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I will not work with Democrats, while they are investigating me’. No trump, that’ not how constitution works
Posted by: I will not ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:11PM

No wonder Putin wanted this guy to win and helped him. He’s just an idiot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I will not work with Democrats, while they are investigating me’. No trump, that’ not how constitution works
Posted by: Lots of Space ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:19PM

Damn, Trump has moved into your head and completely renovated. lmao!

Re: I will not work with Democrats, while they are investigating me’. No trump, that’ not how constitution works
Posted by: Space, The Final Frontier ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:22PM

Lots of Space Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn, Trump has moved into your head and
> completely renovated. lmao!

Why, are you looking for space, too?

Posted by: ahartjhrtwjj ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:25PM

Makes sense to everyone in the country with any logical thinking abilities.

If one party of our government is acting like children, then we should treat them as such.

Or, Fuck Them! - get on with business and let them wander in circles looking for some fantasy collusion or some evil mean old bad tax returns. They are useless and we have no need for them in any way.

Posted by: It's Meuller time! ()
Date: May 23, 2019 06:54PM

Lots of Space Wrote:
> Damn, Trump has moved into your head and
> completely renovated. lmao!

Hahaha!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:03PM

Trump thinks he can hold the entire government and the people hostage unless he is allowed to get away with crimes.

Posted by: Pelosi owns trump ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:14PM

Pelosi is having a field day with trump. She owns him and he knows it

Posted by: Hey Gerry/Mark ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:24PM

Pelosi has Alzheimer's...she doesn't know what the fuck she is doing.

Posted by: True enough ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:25PM

Hey Gerry/Mark Wrote:
> Pelosi has Alzheimer's...she doesn't know what the
> fuck she is doing.

And she is still winning her 5d chess game with Trump.

How long do you think the country is going to put up with a crybaby as president?

Posted by: Weird hand movements ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:29PM

True enough Wrote:
> Hey Gerry/Mark Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pelosi has Alzheimer's...she doesn't know what
> the
> > fuck she is doing.
>
>
> And she is still winning her 5d chess game with
> Trump.
>
> How long do you think the country is going to put
> up with a crybaby as president?

5D? lmao!

Nancy can barely wipe herself.

Posted by: nteyc ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:31PM

Refreshing to have a non-politician as POTUS. These swamp creatures, media et al still can't figure out what's going on. He doesn't play their game. The DNC-Media Complex is confused.

Posted by: true true ()
Date: May 23, 2019 08:34PM

nteyc Wrote:
> Refreshing to have a non-politician as POTUS.
> These swamp creatures, media et al still can't
> figure out what's going on. He doesn't play their
> game. The DNC-Media Complex is confused.

its-afraid-1401101.png

Posted by: Relative strength ()
Date: May 24, 2019 09:09AM

The loser of this type of fight is usually the one who needs something from the other side worse than the other side needs something from him or her. In this case, Nancy controls whether money is spent. Trump can play games for a while with emergencies, but eventually the piggy bank runs dry if no more money is put in it. So if he wants to get things done (infrastructure, border security, etc.) that he promised his base, he must make a deal.

On the other hand, Trump does not have shit that Nancy needs. Nothing. And her people understand and agree with this. If anything, they want Nancy to fuck with Trump much harder than she is now.

So, even if this were a level playing field, which it is not, Nancy would seem to have the leverage, as long as she keeps enough pressure on to satisfy her base. If for no other reason, this means Trump can forget about the investigations going away. Trump is at a serious disadvantage here, and while you can win this game even when you start at a disadvantage, you have to play real smart. We shall see if Trump is real smart.

Posted by: Centrist ()
Date: May 24, 2019 09:18AM

The dems won with promises of fixing healthcare and infrastructure. They won about 15 normally red seats that had retirements or the normal mid-term pattern that usually flips back in the presidential election years.

The dems in the House haven't delivered shit. All they focus on is Trump. They need a win. They seem to think that impeachment is the win they need. They are most probably very, very wrong on that. The House flips back to the GOP in 2020, which is sad because I like a divided government.

Posted by: Former Centrist ()
Date: May 24, 2019 09:35AM

Centrist Wrote:
> The dems won with promises of fixing healthcare
> and infrastructure. They won about 15 normally
> red seats that had retirements or the normal
> mid-term pattern that usually flips back in the
> presidential election years.
>
> The dems in the House haven't delivered shit. All
> they focus on is Trump. They need a win. They
> seem to think that impeachment is the win they
> need. They are most probably very, very wrong on
> that. The House flips back to the GOP in 2020,
> which is sad because I like a divided government.

I disagree. For the most part, Dems won by promising to put the brakes on Trump. Given the institutional limitations they face, they have done pretty well. To the extent that their 2018 voters expected more on healthcare, etc., Trump is now giving them cover "I will not work with them". Remember, nobody who voted Dem in 2018 is particularly anxious to see the investigations stop.

So if Trump wants anything done, he needs to come crawling, sooner or later. Otherwise, he can sit back in the White House and pout. The brakes will have been applied.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 24, 2019 10:07AM

The position that I will hold the country hostage if it doesn't stop investigating my crimes is not a tenable or logical position Consitutionaly and logically.

The only response is to turn up the heat more and press his buttons more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2019 10:07AM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: they freakin out ()
Date: May 24, 2019 10:24AM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.