HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: The collusion ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:06PM

THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:11PM

Oh noes! The traitors are gonna get us! Let me tell you something. Real Americans never fear tyrants. They welcome their delusions and eventual demise.

"The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: The real collusion ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:14PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh noes! The traitors are gonna get us! Let me
> tell you something. Real Americans never fear
> tyrants. They welcome their delusions and eventual
> demise.


You mean people that are born here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:23PM

There is more to being an American than bring born here. This country is a set of ideals. Ideals much more important to the history of the human race than you being white trash looking to belong to something because you're a social reject loser.

You do belong to something greater. You belong to the greatest nation on Earth with the greatest Constitution ever created by man for light years.

I think therefore I am. The ideals of this nation are universal truths for advanced and civilized civilization. When you betray those ideals, you're nothing but an animal no matter how many times you tell yourself you're superior.

"The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Dr Jack ()
Date: May 15, 2019 09:23PM

Gerrys flipping out again. Time to increase his medication.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Stop That Lying Hate GERRY ! ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:46PM

Democrats are no longer real Americans

Real Americans protect American Citizens TODAYS Democrats protect foreign national illegals. Real Americans believe in all of the amendments in the Bill Of Rights including the 2nd You GERRY and the Democrats want that page ripped out and all the other amendments to require a "May Issue " federal license to use them

Stop with your anti American lying Democrat propaganda Gerry ! "Minister Of HATE"!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:55PM

Life comes before liberty. No need for AR-15's in the hands of high school kids that can't get laid and play Black ops 4 all day.

"The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: GerryFailerer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:58PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Life comes before liberty. No need for AR-15's in
> the hands of high school kids that can't get laid
> and play Black ops 4 all day.


Wrong thread stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Gerry's fear is evident ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:00PM

.
Attachments:
bz-5cce377b03b27.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:04PM

GerryFailerer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Life comes before liberty. No need for AR-15's
> in
> > the hands of high school kids that can't get
> laid
> > and play Black ops 4 all day.
>
>
> Wrong thread stupid.

I am flattered that you only read my comments but try reading the thread first retard.

"The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: GerryFailerer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:08PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GerryFailerer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Life comes before liberty. No need for
> AR-15's
> > in
> > > the hands of high school kids that can't get
> > laid
> > > and play Black ops 4 all day.
> >
> >
> > Wrong thread stupid.
>
> I am flattered that you only read my comments but
> try reading the thread first retard.


I did stupid. WTF does your post about kids with AR-15s have to do with anything in it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Smelly Paki's ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:08PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh noes! The traitors are gonna get us! Let me
> tell you something. Real Americans never fear
> tyrants. They welcome their delusions and eventual
> demise.




.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:12PM

GerryFailerer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GerryFailerer2 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Life comes before liberty. No need for
> > AR-15's
> > > in
> > > > the hands of high school kids that can't
> get
> > > laid
> > > > and play Black ops 4 all day.
> > >
> > >
> > > Wrong thread stupid.
> >
> > I am flattered that you only read my comments
> but
> > try reading the thread first retard.
>
>
> I did stupid. WTF does your post about kids with
> AR-15s have to do with anything in it?

The traitor Trumptard said he is a real American because he stands for the 2nd Amendment you absolute waste. Now shut the fuck up retard.

"The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: the stupidity is stupendous ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:36PM

it's funny listening to Gerry claim to be pro American when everything he's done to date is to destroy America ...
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:37PM

You're not Americans. You're lawless tyrannical treasonous scum. Nothing left American about you.

"The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Nonvoterer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:38PM

Gerry can't even vote. lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: you are pathetic ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:40PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You're not Americans. You're lawless tyrannical
> treasonous scum. Nothing left American about you.


when was the last time you were right about anything?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Time to pay the Barr-tab ()
Date: May 16, 2019 05:12AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GerryFailerer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > GerryFailerer2 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Life comes before liberty. No need for
> > > AR-15's
> > > > in
> > > > > the hands of high school kids that can't
> > get
> > > > laid
> > > > > and play Black ops 4 all day.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Wrong thread stupid.
> > >
> > > I am flattered that you only read my comments
> > but
> > > try reading the thread first retard.
> >
> >
> > I did stupid. WTF does your post about kids
> with
> > AR-15s have to do with anything in it?
>
> The traitor Trumptard said he is a real American
> because he stands for the 2nd Amendment you
> absolute waste. Now shut the fuck up retard.

Maybe in another thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry and deep state in panic mode!!
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 16, 2019 02:42PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is more to being an American than bring born
> here. This country is a set of ideals. Ideals much
> more important to the history of the human race
> than you being white trash looking to belong to
> something because you're a social reject loser.
>
> You do belong to something greater. You belong to
> the greatest nation on Earth with the greatest
> Constitution ever created by man for light years.
>
>
> I think therefore I am. The ideals of this nation
> are universal truths for advanced and civilized
> civilization. When you betray those ideals, you're
> nothing but an animal no matter how many times you
> tell yourself you're superior.

^ In summary Ravi wasn’t born in America.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  ********    *******   **       
    **     **     **  **     **  **     **  **       
    **     **     **  **     **         **  **       
    **     **     **  **     **   *******   **       
    **      **   **   **     **         **  **       
    **       ** **    **     **  **     **  **       
    **        ***     ********    *******   ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.