HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Corrupt Trump Swamp! ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:24AM

Shut the hell up!

So sick of all these Trump drama queens who don't shit about the US government or US history.

Insanely annoying to hear these snowflake cucks, who have never graduated from any college, spouting off bullshit just to get attention.

Go graduate college and get some friends!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: trump fanboi’s ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:31AM

These morons keep bragging about putting the investigators in jail, not realizing they said all the same crap about Hillary going to jail. They’re stupid people, the flunky and dropout kids from your high school, and they’re sucked into a bizarre fantasy world where they believe stuff even if it doesn’t happen. They’re losers, basically.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: It’s happening! ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:34AM

Hahaha! 2.5 years of digging into all republicans shit. And nothing. And now they want to investigate democrats, YOU DONT EVEN NEED AN EDUCATION TO UNDERSTAND LIBERALS ARE ANTI AMERICAN AND FULL LIES AND BULLSHIT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: No Kidding ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:40AM

I only like highly educated liberals who told us for two tears how Trump colluded with the Russians and lied about being spied on. It's actually a good thing that all Obama's intelligence and law enforcement chiefs are now working for "news" networks or leftwing activist groups.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Bunch of Retards ()
Date: May 15, 2019 10:53AM

trump fanboi’s Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These morons keep bragging about putting the
> investigators in jail, not realizing they said all
> the same crap about Hillary going to jail.
> They’re stupid people, the flunky and dropout
> kids from your high school, and they’re sucked
> into a bizarre fantasy world where they believe
> stuff even if it doesn’t happen. They’re
> losers, basically.

You nailed it. The high school losers who nobody associated with. Some how they feel that supporting Trump is going to make them rich and famous. What a bunch of dickwad losers.

It's almost as if Trump is able to attract every loser like a giant earth magnet.

I have yet to met any Trump supportter who isn't a complete fuck up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Trailer park trumptard ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:07AM

Educated and live in the basement, I mean that may be better then living in a trailer park. The educated are too good to live in the trailer parks and expect mom and dad to take care of them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Education is everything ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:19AM

.
Attachments:
465600B6-AAD3-49F7-A35E-071835C2E555.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Trumptards 101 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:28AM

Bunch of Retards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Some how they feel that
> supporting Trump is going to make them rich and
> famous.

They thought they were entitled to some kind of high-pay/low-skill middle class existence just because they were in the white majority. But that didn’t happen for most of them. The world changed over the past 50 years, and not in a way that elevates them. Trump gives them that impression that they somehow have power. But all it really means is that they feel like they’re “winning” because they can “piss people off”, make racist comments, and blame minorities for their problems, and Trump cheers them on. They’re still the same old losers, just with a bigger loser at the top they can look up to.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: TheTroof ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:42AM

Aw, watsamatta, did your little Russian conspiracy lie fall down and it can't get up?

Do you feel bad now?

That's what you get for putting all your money on a stupid lie. I understand that's all you know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: It’s in the fucking bag! ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:49AM

These liberals you would think they would focus on Uncle joey biden or crazy Bernie and that no more stories get out about joe Biden, you know there’s going to be a few allegations against uncle Joey, and hope there’s no shit on the rich socialist Bernie sanders

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Sparks ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:51AM

Corrupt Trump Swamp Wrote:
"Shut the hell up!

So sick of all these Trump drama queens who don't shit about the US government or US history.

Insanely annoying to hear these snowflake cucks, who have never graduated from any college, spouting off bullshit just to get attention.

Go graduate college and get some friends!"

Uneducated? You do know the purpose of modern education rest in creating people smart enough to repeat and retain what they have been told and yet dumb enough to think this makes them smarter than everyone else.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Trump Retardos ()
Date: May 15, 2019 12:06PM

Bunch of Retards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> trump fanboi’s Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > These morons keep bragging about putting the
> > investigators in jail, not realizing they said
> all
> > the same crap about Hillary going to jail.
> > They’re stupid people, the flunky and dropout
> > kids from your high school, and they’re
> sucked
> > into a bizarre fantasy world where they believe
> > stuff even if it doesn’t happen. They’re
> > losers, basically.
>
> You nailed it. The high school losers who nobody
> associated with. Some how they feel that
> supporting Trump is going to make them rich and
> famous. What a bunch of dickwad losers.
>
> It's almost as if Trump is able to attract every
> loser like a giant earth magnet.
>
> I have yet to met any Trump supportter who isn't a
> complete fuck up.

Trump certainly proves "birds of feather flock together." I'm enjoying every minute of Trump making these assholes destroy their lives.

Loved when Meade told his pastor to "Fuck Off." When your daddy gives you $5 million you can be an asshole to people and get away with it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: GerAnon ()
Date: May 15, 2019 12:16PM

post under your regular name little man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Maga meng ()
Date: May 15, 2019 12:18PM

Trump Retardos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bunch of Retards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > trump fanboi’s Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > These morons keep bragging about putting the
> > > investigators in jail, not realizing they
> said
> > all
> > > the same crap about Hillary going to jail.
> > > They’re stupid people, the flunky and
> dropout
> > > kids from your high school, and they’re
> > sucked
> > > into a bizarre fantasy world where they
> believe
> > > stuff even if it doesn’t happen. They’re
> > > losers, basically.
> >
> > You nailed it. The high school losers who
> nobody
> > associated with. Some how they feel that
> > supporting Trump is going to make them rich and
> > famous. What a bunch of dickwad losers.
> >
> > It's almost as if Trump is able to attract
> every
> > loser like a giant earth magnet.
> >
> > I have yet to met any Trump supportter who isn't
> a
> > complete fuck up.
>
> Trump certainly proves "birds of feather flock
> together." I'm enjoying every minute of Trump
> making these assholes destroy their lives.
>
> Loved when Meade told his pastor to "Fuck Off."
> When your daddy gives you $5 million you can be an
> asshole to people and get away with it.

For every trump fuck up, there’s 10,000 fucked up liberals!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: trump ruined me ()
Date: May 15, 2019 12:24PM

-
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Deport Trumptards! ()
Date: May 16, 2019 11:15AM

GerAnon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> post under your regular name little man.

Says the Trump drama queen using an anonymous name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Hey Gerry/Mark ()
Date: May 16, 2019 11:23AM

bring it on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 16, 2019 11:44AM

You don't need to go to college to know American history. Trumptards get their American history lesson from an Israeli firster in Mark Levin.

"The world has enough for everyone's needs, but not everyone's greed."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: China sea ()
Date: May 16, 2019 11:49AM

They are mad and they are loud because libs control our culture through movies, fashion, streaming and tv media and much print. So they are yelling. Loudly. Yell about attacks from an Enemy Russia -no way. Trump is a bullhorn and you can pry him from their dead hands.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Please enlighten us, Mark ()
Date: May 16, 2019 12:27PM

...um, I mean Gerry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: So SIck of these Uneducated Trump Drama Queens
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: May 16, 2019 01:11PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You don't need to go to college to know American
> history. Trumptards get their American history
> lesson from an Israeli firster in Mark Levin.

Lolz says the uneducated and unemployable refugee piece of shit Muzzie who learned to hate a America in a shithole mosque.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********  **     **   *******   ********  
 **     **  **    **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **     **      **    **     **  **         **     ** 
 **     **     **     **     **  ********   ********  
  **   **     **      **     **  **     **  **        
   ** **      **      **     **  **     **  **        
    ***       **       *******    *******   **        
This forum powered by Phorum.