HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A little insurance policy
Posted by: Insurance policy ()
Date: May 15, 2019 05:28AM

Shows you how these liberals, rich, DOJ/FBI, and just government think they should always have it their way. This is why no one trusts our government.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/devin-nunes-says-strzok-insurance-policy-was-to-get-fisa-warrant-for-trump-emails.amp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 06:26AM

Strzok is right. Trump is a life long criminal and fraudster and was engaging in treason. Strzok is law enforcement in case you didn't know.

The law is supposed to apply to everyone. Trump is not above the law. I know you think that but Trump will go to prison. He is guilty of 11 felonies already. Straight up guilty
10 counts of obstruction of justice and a count of a campaign finance violation.

There are a lot of things that are treason but the law doesn't outline because it's never happened before. Like give data about American voters to Russians.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: Ejjdd ()
Date: May 15, 2019 06:48AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Strzok is right. Trump is a life long criminal and
> fraudster and was engaging in treason. Strzok is
> law enforcement in case you didn't know.
>
> The law is supposed to apply to everyone. Trump is
> not above the law. I know you think that but Trump
> will go to prison. He is guilty of 11 felonies
> already. Straight up guilty
> 10 counts of obstruction of justice and a count
> of a campaign finance violation.
>
> There are a lot of things that are treason but the
> law doesn't outline because it's never happened

> before. Like give data about American voters to
> Russians.

This is getting good now!
Get your popcorn!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: e7vn7 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 06:49AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Strzok is right. Trump is a life long criminal and
> fraudster and was engaging in treason. Strzok is
> law enforcement in case you didn't know.
>
> The law is supposed to apply to everyone. Trump is
> not above the law. I know you think that but Trump
> will go to prison. He is guilty of 11 felonies
> already. Straight up guilty
> 10 counts of obstruction of justice and a count
> of a campaign finance violation.

Mueller Report. 17 professional investigators. 2.5 years. Mueller team came up with NOTHING. It's over. It was a hoax. Just because your propagandists on TV say it is so doesn't mean it is. After 2.5 years of hysterical predictions about what Mueller was going to find AND do, you would think you might take a breather and evaluate whether your propagandists are trustworthy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: good points ()
Date: May 15, 2019 06:57AM

e7vn7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Strzok is right. Trump is a life long criminal
> and
> > fraudster and was engaging in treason. Strzok
> is
> > law enforcement in case you didn't know.
> >
> > The law is supposed to apply to everyone. Trump
> is
> > not above the law. I know you think that but
> Trump
> > will go to prison. He is guilty of 11 felonies
> > already. Straight up guilty
> > 10 counts of obstruction of justice and a
> count
> > of a campaign finance violation.
>
> Mueller Report. 17 professional investigators.
> 2.5 years. Mueller team came up with NOTHING.
> It's over. It was a hoax. Just because your
> propagandists on TV say it is so doesn't mean it
> is. After 2.5 years of hysterical predictions
> about what Mueller was going to find AND do, you
> would think you might take a breather and evaluate
> whether your propagandists are trustworthy.


Let them keep going. They are desperate for any little sliver of anything, even if they have to make it up. The public is done with this and only a few libtards are still beating the windows on this. Let them keep it going and the GOP will take everything in 2020 in a landslide.

Options: ReplyQuote
EjjdRe: A little insurance policy
Posted by: Sjjdd ()
Date: May 15, 2019 07:01AM

good points Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> e7vn7 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Strzok is right. Trump is a life long
> criminal
> > and
> > > fraudster and was engaging in treason. Strzok
> > is
> > > law enforcement in case you didn't know.
> > >
> > > The law is supposed to apply to everyone.
> Trump
> > is
> > > not above the law. I know you think that but
> > Trump
> > > will go to prison. He is guilty of 11
> felonies
> > > already. Straight up guilty
> > > 10 counts of obstruction of justice and a
> > count
> > > of a campaign finance violation.
> >
> > Mueller Report. 17 professional investigators.
>
> > 2.5 years. Mueller team came up with NOTHING.
> > It's over. It was a hoax. Just because your
> > propagandists on TV say it is so doesn't mean
> it
> > is. After 2.5 years of hysterical predictions
> > about what Mueller was going to find AND do,
> you
> > would think you might take a breather and
> evaluate
> > whether your propagandists are trustworthy.
>
>
> Let them keep going. They are desperate for any
> little sliver of anything, even if they have to
> make it up. The public is done with this and only
> a few libtards are still beating the windows on
> this. Let them keep it going and the GOP will
> take everything in 2020 in a landslide.

No we aren’t done, we want to see where and how it started.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: Destroy the democrat party ()
Date: May 15, 2019 07:09AM

Insurance policy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shows you how these liberals, rich, DOJ/FBI, and
> just government think they should always have it
> their way. This is why no one trusts our
> government.
> https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/polit
> ics/devin-nunes-says-strzok-insurance-policy-was-t
> o-get-fisa-warrant-for-trump-emails.amp


Kind of ironic given how from 2005-2008 the biggest conversation was by democrats concerned that there were going to be political abuses via FISA and that the FISA court needed to be overhauled by democrats. They warned that Bush and the GOP might abuse it, but in reality, Obama and the DNC actually did abuse it!

Uh huh.


The democrat playbook by Bill Ayers from Rules for Radicals:

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."
"Never go outside the expertise of your people."
"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."
"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."
"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."
"Keep the pressure on."
"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."
"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: honeypot ()
Date: May 15, 2019 07:44AM

nother day, nother 24 hours for OP locked on this site posting to himself. FFXU a honey pot for one triggered Trump shut-in. I guess it does serve a purpose after all. Well done Carey

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: Triggered trumptard#15 ()
Date: May 15, 2019 08:15AM

honeypot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nother day, nother 24 hours for OP locked on this
> site posting to himself. FFXU a honey pot for one
> triggered Trump shut-in. I guess it does serve a
> purpose after all. Well done Carey


Oh yes all trump supporters are triggered!
WE WON and we are very truggered

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A little insurance policy
Posted by: 7nv7e ()
Date: May 15, 2019 06:52PM

e7vn7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Mueller Report. 17 professional investigators.
> 2.5 years. Mueller team came up with NOTHING.
> It's over. It was a hoax.

How many indictments? How many guilty pleas? How many convictions? How many cases currently sitting on USA's desks? Plus a big question mark over whether th POTUS should be prosecuted for obstruction? That is one huge load of "nothing"!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   *******    ******    ********  ******** 
 **        **     **  **    **   **    **     **    
 **        **     **  **             **       **    
 ******     ********  **   ****     **        **    
 **               **  **    **     **         **    
 **        **     **  **    **     **         **    
 ********   *******    ******      **         **    
This forum powered by Phorum.