HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: DNA Debut ()
Date: May 14, 2019 06:29PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: still claiming to be an injun ()
Date: May 14, 2019 07:07PM

ANY mention of seeking a job?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Problems with Heritage DNA ()
Date: May 14, 2019 07:21PM

https://www.pcworld.com/article/3320863/myheritage-dna-review.html

There are documented problems with that DNA test.

Of course, Meade likes the results so he knows they are the most accurate.

The rest of us know the truth.
Attachments:
meadejew2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: who is paying his bills? ()
Date: May 14, 2019 08:49PM

Fucker's taking tips, eating out, purchasing instruments, and buying DNA tests until he finds one that says he is a direct descendant of fucking Geronimo. His semi-monthly musical performances are not paying for this. How much fucking disability is he collecting?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Cam Francis ()
Date: May 14, 2019 08:58PM

Herr Skelton is a Mischling of the 3rd degree so wouldn’t be put in a camp for that, but we’d send him to the coal mines for being an asocial degenerate and closeted homosexual.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: meade is a jew ()
Date: May 14, 2019 10:46PM

He didn't like Israel showing up - meade knows he is part jew.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: don;t let it bother you ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:32AM

Meade we all have a bit of Jewish blood if relatives are Eastern Europe. Feel proud! Slavic folks, especially Polish, have Jewish blood. White People from Brazil have Black blood. No such thing as pure Aryan blood and never was. Hitler was dead wrong about that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Meade ruins everything ()
Date: May 15, 2019 11:36AM

Cam Francis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Herr Skelton is a Mischling of the 3rd degree so
> wouldn’t be put in a camp for that, but we’d
> send him to the coal mines for being an asocial
> degenerate and closeted homosexual.


A wonder what Meade would have thought when Hitler awarded him with a free train ride?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Not Lithuania ()
Date: May 15, 2019 01:06PM

don;t let it bother you Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade we all have a bit of Jewish blood if
> relatives are Eastern Europe. Feel proud! Slavic
> folks, especially Polish, have Jewish blood.
> White People from Brazil have Black blood. No
> such thing as pure Aryan blood and never was.
> Hitler was dead wrong about that.


The Baltic states are NON-Slavic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Starban ()
Date: May 15, 2019 02:30PM

Meade ruins everything Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cam Francis Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Herr Skelton is a Mischling of the 3rd degree
> so
> > wouldn’t be put in a camp for that, but
> we’d
> > send him to the coal mines for being an asocial
> > degenerate and closeted homosexual.
>
>
> A wonder what Meade would have thought when Hitler
> awarded him with a free train ride?




A few of the more dysfunctional members of this site would have been subject to Aktion T4. People with developmental disorders such as autism would have been gassed in a humane manner.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Fake Injun Joe ()
Date: May 15, 2019 02:51PM

%2 Injun? That's less than the majority of Americans.

I have 23% native American and my heritage is mostly European from the 1920's.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: He is a black jew! ()
Date: May 15, 2019 02:56PM

I can look at Meade and easily see all the Jews look. Big nose, dark black hair, drewpy forehead. He is a jew!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: he says E. Warren has no Indian ()
Date: May 15, 2019 05:11PM

only meade can claim to be part Indian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Chief Skelton ()
Date: May 15, 2019 05:16PM

Fake Injun Joe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> %2 Injun? That's less than the majority of
> Americans.
>
> I have 23% native American and my heritage is
> mostly European from the 1920's.


Meade is 2% not .2%.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: High profile Tysons law firm ()
Date: May 15, 2019 05:25PM

Meade Skelton has significant Native American heritage as proven by genealogical research. He is eligible for small business grants, special home loans, and hiring preferences. To say that he is not Native American or to call him “white” is defamatory.



- Karen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Paperwork Please ()
Date: May 16, 2019 01:09PM

High profile Tysons law firm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade Skelton has significant Native American
> heritage as proven by genealogical research. He is
> eligible for small business grants, special home
> loans, and hiring preferences. To say that he is
> not Native American or to call him “white” is
> defamatory.
>
>
>
> - Karen

Is Meade representing himself as "Native American" to the US government? What tribe is he claiming as his Native American tribe?

Does Meade have the paperwork from that tribe to be able to claim that status?(Most tribes require at least 15 percent and many 25%)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Meade took another DNA test
Posted by: Honest Injun Meade ()
Date: May 16, 2019 01:41PM

Isn't it about time Meade sues Comedy Central for stealing his act?
Attachments:
indiangg.gif
meadeiii.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********  **     **  **      **  **     ** 
 **        **        **     **  **  **  **   **   **  
 **        **        **     **  **  **  **    ** **   
 ******    ******    **     **  **  **  **     ***    
 **        **        **     **  **  **  **    ** **   
 **        **        **     **  **  **  **   **   **  
 **        ********   *******    ***  ***   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.