HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FXU syntax study
Posted by: ..............,,.. ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:22AM

So I've been poking around here for a while and I'm starting to pick out the regulars. One in particular has a nasty habit of using ellipses after every damn sentence and even in usernames. I don't know how many chronic trolls use this site but it can't be very many. My best guess for the identity of this period pirate is "Eeesh" but its hard to keep track. Anyone care to fill me in? I know a bit of FXU lore but I wold love to know more! Anything from who's who to why you all hate each other would be much appreciated. I'm a bit of an insomniac and this site gives me lulz

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FXU syntax study
Posted by: WhosWho ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:29AM

specific characters I'm curious about include eesh, peep, mis, VoteStrike and Florcruz. Can I get the scoop on all the drama? what's all the hub-bub? Why?

Posted by: A Promise is a Promise ()
Date: April 20, 2019 02:18AM

I know but I can't tell you.

Posted by: quick synopsis ()
Date: April 20, 2019 02:46AM

eesh put a sticker on a car, miz swattted himself, lizzie raped katie, lizzie called in bomb threat to Papa Jonhs, katie's lesbo partner kristie killed katie's frog because katie had an affair and got knocked up with kristie's brother, peep ran away from home and megan called police saying eesh was the kidnapper, WaPo did a story about miz and eesh, lizzie stole miz's laptop so miz and his mother stalked lizzie, lizzie took a shit on miz's doorstep, eesh went to jail (to lizzie's delight), various of these people were fucking or even living with each other, miz stabbbed his father, lizzie who lived with miz and tatortots (now in prison for kiddie diddling as it happens) tried to split miz's skull with a picture frame and now she is in jail.

Got it?

Posted by: wellfuck ()
Date: April 20, 2019 04:53AM

quick synopsis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh put a sticker on a car, miz swattted himself,
> lizzie raped katie, lizzie called in bomb threat
> to Papa Jonhs, katie's lesbo partner kristie
> killed katie's frog because katie had an affair
> and got knocked up with kristie's brother, peep
> ran away from home and megan called police saying
> eesh was the kidnapper, WaPo did a story about miz
> and eesh, lizzie stole miz's laptop so miz and his
> mother stalked lizzie, lizzie took a shit on miz's
> doorstep, eesh went to jail (to lizzie's delight),
> various of these people were fucking or even
> living with each other, miz stabbbed his father,
> lizzie who lived with miz and tatortots (now in
> prison for kiddie diddling as it happens) tried to
> split miz's skull with a picture frame and now she
> is in jail.
>
> Got it?

Ive read the WaPo articles. Im curious how eesh found miz though. some kind of IP grab? I didn't think geolocation was that precise anyways. did miz let some personal details slip whilst spewing his unspeakable fantasies? How did all these characters meet IRL? some kind of FetLife circle jerk? VoteStrike is of particular interest to me, his writing sounds a lot like an old frenemy of mine. who is tatortots? why isnt miz in prison for fiddling too? anyone who posts about that shit online for fun is bad enough to hang in my book

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.