HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Five illegals attack, stab pregnant woman during carjacking, even after the victim pleads for the life of her baby
Posted by: How many have to be murdered? ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:10AM

https://ktla.com/2019/04/17/5-plead-not-guilty-to-attempted-murder-carjacking-in-alleged-gang-attack-on-pregnant-1st-grade-teacher-in-sunland/

"Tanya Nguyen, 33, was parking outside her house on Eldora Avenue the evening of March 20 when she was ambushed by three men — identified by prosecutors as Christian Reyes, 20; Andrew Bran, 19; and Jesus Morales, 18 — who asked to borrow her phone before punching her in the face and stabbing her repeatedly, according to investigators.

Reyes is accused of forcing Nguyen from her car, allowing Bran to allegedly steal things inside.

The other two suspects — 24-year-old Christina Luna and Monica Gomez, 25 — were allegedly waiting in a getaway car that Morales got into. Reyes and Bran meanwhile took off in Nguyen's car, but crashed into vehicles parked on the side of the road a short time later, police said.

The pregnant first-grade teacher had just pulled up to her Sunland home. It was broad daylight when suddenly her car was surrounded by three men.

“I remember thinking they were probably visiting someone on my block. They looked so young”, Tanya said about the alleged gang members who attacked her.

Within seconds she was fighting for her life and for the life of her unborn baby.

After asking for her cell phone, one of the men began stabbing her as she sat in her car. She used her left hand to defend herself and shielded her stomach and child with her dominant hand. Then they pulled her out of the car, repeatedly stabbing and punching her.

“I screamed ‘I’m pregnant!’" Nguyen said. “I was just so scared at that moment. I was still in my first trimester and that’s so fragile, it’s such a fragile time. I said ‘Oh my God oh my God.’”

But even when she was down on the ground, drenched in blood, drifting in and out of consciousness her attacker kept stabbing her in the back.

Nguyen was rushed to the hospital in critical condition. Her lungs were punctured, her teeth were knocked out by a stab wound to her mouth. A piece of the knife’s blade lodged in her chest, putting her baby’s life at risk.

“This is supposed to be a special time when a woman feels the most beautiful and happy and elated. Planning a baby room, buying little baby clothes. I can’t even do that now,” Nguyen said as the tears returned. “I can’t even move my hand without shaking. I can’t bend my fingers. They cut completely the nerves, the artery, the veins, the tendons.”

But Democrats - and a lot of "Republicans" like Mitt Romney - don't want a wall - WON'T ALLOW a wall. They want a "virtual wall," that will allow illegal spics to put their big toe on our soil, and in doing so, guarantee "due process" that ALWAYS results in their perminant residence. How many Americans need to die, need to be raped, need to be assaulted, before we say enough? Out politicians won't protect us - we're going to have to do this ourselves. But hey, don't worry about it - Game of Thrones is on! Watch more TV! I'm sure this problem will take care of itself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Five illegals attack, stab pregnant woman during carjacking, even after the victim pleads for the life of her baby
Posted by: Mexican Laundry Day ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:17AM

KHHHeY KKHHHHOMES! Gwee deentdu nahthink, esse.

Re: Five illegals attack, stab pregnant woman during carjacking, even after the victim pleads for the life of her baby
Posted by: Loyal Libtard ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:18AM

Just celebrate the diversity

Posted by: Xnbvcxzd ()
Date: April 20, 2019 05:29AM

Happening all over America. Most of it never makes " the news ". Most times the cops wont investigate or file any charges because of political correctness.

Posted by: Yes we can ()
Date: April 20, 2019 06:36AM

Poor people/criminals/minorities feel they should have what others have either by just taking it, or having democrats take it for them.

Posted by: blanche ()
Date: April 20, 2019 07:27AM

Not that it was stated here and in the article but "Sunland" is in California.

"Nothing to see here, move along."

Could some of these "migrants" attack/kill the relative of one of our representatives, PLEASE?????

Posted by: thing is......... ()
Date: April 20, 2019 07:47AM

In reality Illegals are far less violent than American citizens.

Posted by: Wack Job ()
Date: April 20, 2019 08:02AM

^^^^ brain-dead zombie asshole who gobbles up the lies he's fed from CNN and the WaPo comments sections. Miserable to over 2 years now with a useless life anchored down by partisan political bullshit.

Posted by: gathered data ()
Date: April 20, 2019 08:22AM

thing is......... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In reality Illegals are far less violent than
> American citizens.

This thread is just therapy for the cowards that are afraid of people who are different than them. Presenting them with facts and reality just gets them all triggered but I guess you knew that already Troll.

Posted by: wicked libtarded ()
Date: April 20, 2019 08:27AM

gathered data Wrote:
> thing is......... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > In reality Illegals are far less violent than
> > American citizens.
>
>
> This thread is just therapy for the cowards that
> are afraid of people who are different than them.
> Presenting them with facts and reality just gets
> them all triggered but I guess you knew that
> already Troll.

Yes Sharon, we know you love them. Maybe your daughter can be raped by them and that will make you feel better.

Posted by: gathered data ()
Date: April 20, 2019 08:59AM

wicked libtarded Wrote:
> gathered data Wrote:
> -----
> > thing is......... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > In reality Illegals are far less violent than
> > > American citizens.
> >
> >
> > This thread is just therapy for the cowards
> that
> > are afraid of people who are different than
> them.
> > Presenting them with facts and reality just
> gets
> > them all triggered but I guess you knew that
> > already Troll.
>
>
> Yes Sharon, we know you love them. Maybe your
> daughter can be raped by them and that will make
> you feel better.

Why are you such a coward?

Posted by: huhwhat ()
Date: April 20, 2019 09:30AM

Heh heh the vic's name was Nguyen &
the perp's name was Gomez.

Posted by: Wjje ()
Date: April 20, 2019 10:09AM

gathered data Wrote:
> thing is......... Wrote:
> -----
> > In reality Illegals are far less violent than
> > American citizens.
>
>
> This thread is just therapy for the cowards that
> are afraid of people who are different than them.
> Presenting them with facts and reality just gets
> them all triggered but I guess you knew that
> already Troll.

A criminal is criminal, we don’t like any criminals, but the ones that come here
for free shit, and commit crimes while getting over by working under the table and gang banging dealing drugs then get sanctuary are the ones.

U can’t run a country on awarding the bad and penalizing the good.
That’s whats going on in America.

Posted by: Inform yourselves ()
Date: April 20, 2019 10:29AM

The US is the only country to allows other countries to export their poor to us. These 3rd world shitholes are literally emptying their jails and sending their convicts up to our country. They can't provide jobs or a decent living to their people so they are just shipping them here. There are more Salvadorians living in the the US than in El Salvador.

These are all facts. Liberals hate facts. They survive on estrogen-fueled, emotional feels. That's why they make such perfect victims. They sit there and take it to show what good SJWers they are.

Posted by: STC ()
Date: April 20, 2019 11:45AM

Inform yourselves Wrote:
> The US is the only country to allows other
> countries to export their poor to us. These 3rd
> world shitholes are literally emptying their jails
> and sending their convicts up to our country.
> They can't provide jobs or a decent living to
> their people so they are just shipping them here.
> There are more Salvadorians living in the the US
> than in El Salvador.
>
> These are all facts. Liberals hate facts. They
> survive on estrogen-fueled, emotional feels.
> That's why they make such perfect victims. They
> sit there and take it to show what good SJWers
> they are.

^^Says the coward.

Posted by: Bengali_Brain_Drain ()
Date: April 20, 2019 12:24PM

As an Indian expat, I can tell you, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that India does not export it's poor to the U S A. Rather. It exports thousands of its highly skilled and educated technical and entrepreneurial citizens to the USA. My employers' ENTIRE technical team (very neatly 500 people) is comprised of 50% ethnic Asians, about 35% ethnic Arabs, about 10% ethnic Africans, and honestly, less than 5% Black/White/Latin Americans.

As a matter of lunchtime discussion, it is clear that many of my coworkers have benefitted from the "Open Door" policies adopted by The State Department of the current administration.

The State Department seeks educated people, not the unfortunate.

Date: April 20, 2019 12:37PM

Bengali_Brain_Drain Wrote:
> As an Indian expat, I can tell you, beyond any
> shadow of a doubt, that India does not export it's
> poor to the U S A. Rather. It exports thousands of
> its highly skilled and educated technical and
> entrepreneurial citizens to the USA. My employers'
> ENTIRE technical team (very neatly 500 people) is
> comprised of 50% ethnic Asians, about 35% ethnic
> Arabs, about 10% ethnic Africans, and honestly,
> less than 5% Black/White/Latin Americans.
>
> As a matter of lunchtime discussion, it is clear
> that many of my coworkers have benefitted from the
> "Open Door" policies adopted by The State
> Department of the current administration.
>
> The State Department seeks educated people, not
> the unfortunate.

Yes, and uses them to undercut the wages of Americans trained in these jobs. Thanks Country Club Repubs.

Posted by: It won't matter ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:23PM

blanche Wrote:
> Not that it was stated here and in the article but
> "Sunland" is in California.
>
> "Nothing to see here, move along."
>
> Could some of these "migrants" attack/kill the
> relative of one of our representatives,
> PLEASE?????

Well, they kill cops all the time and it doesn't seem to make a difference. Do you really think our elected officials are in power? Please - (((AIPAC))) and the Chamber of Commerce want open borders, so we will have open borders.

Posted by: Bengali in Platforms ()
Date: April 20, 2019 01:29PM

Bengali_Brain_Drain Wrote:
> As an Indian expat, I can tell you, beyond any
> shadow of a doubt, that India does not export it's
> poor to the U S A. Rather. It exports thousands of
> its highly skilled and educated technical and
> entrepreneurial citizens to the USA. My employers'
> ENTIRE technical team (very neatly 500 people) is
> comprised of 50% ethnic Asians, about 35% ethnic
> Arabs, about 10% ethnic Africans, and honestly,
> less than 5% Black/White/Latin Americans.
>
> As a matter of lunchtime discussion, it is clear
> that many of my coworkers have benefitted from the
> "Open Door" policies adopted by The State
> Department of the current administration.
>
> The State Department seeks educated people, not
> the unfortunate.

You're under the misconception that India has more to offer the US than our own, home-grown talent. Of course, this is a lie. Corporations import the smarter brown people because you will work for less, and can be used as leverage to keep the native borns in line. If Indians were so smart, why is your nation a third-world LITERAL shithole (you all shit in the fucking street, for God's sake, and have to be encourage to use a bathroom)? No, you should do the honorable thing, the patriotic thing, and STAY where you came from and improve it, instead of picking up stakes and leaving your countrymen to shit in the street. Instead, you coming running to America.

We don't need you, corporations need you to keep wages low. That - not a superior intellect or technical ability - is why you are here, and don't ever forget it, POME.

Date: April 20, 2019 03:20PM

It won't matter Wrote:
> blanche Wrote:
> -----
> > Not that it was stated here and in the article
> but
> > "Sunland" is in California.
> >
> > "Nothing to see here, move along."
> >
> > Could some of these "migrants" attack/kill the
> > relative of one of our representatives,
> > PLEASE?????
>
> Well, they kill cops all the time and it doesn't
> seem to make a difference. Do you really think
> our elected officials are in power? Please -
> (((AIPAC))) and the Chamber of Commerce want open
> borders, so we will have open borders.

You seem to forget that the leaders who call for open borders are the same "leaders" who hate the police, BLM and all that other shit.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.