HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A youtube vid of Obama's America vs. Trump's America
Posted by: VoteStrike  ()
Date: April 17, 2019 07:34AM

2 minutes long, so even you videogame addicted ADD morons or old Alzheimer-ridden almost dead farts can watch it and learn. LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the douche who whines about just posting a link, the subject above contains what the content is. FUCK YOU DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day :o)

https://youtu.be/yahwbDEPIkg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A youtube vid of Obama's America vs. Trump's America
Posted by: The video reminded me ()
Date: April 17, 2019 07:41AM

This video definitely reminded me that trump was all talk during campaign. Obama tried to unite everyone and trump divided everyone. Trump is selling the exact same lies this time. Too funny.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2  ()
Date: April 17, 2019 07:45AM

^^^^ posted by one of the two 70-something year old Alzheimer patients we have here. Most probably Gerry's gay protector. He would be confused by a paper bag.

Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: April 17, 2019 07:48AM

The video reminded me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This video definitely reminded me that trump was
> all talk during campaign. Obama tried to unite
> everyone and trump divided everyone. Trump is
> selling the exact same lies this time. Too funny.

Sure gramps...

Attachments:
trump v obama v hillary.jpg

Posted by: Trump is #1, Obozo not so much ()
Date: April 17, 2019 08:15AM

Obama lied and surrounded himself with liars to push a false narrative that a lot of people fell for. He was like a crack addict; just one more hit, then i'll stop for good. People believed his lies, because he's actually a very articulate liar, so he got re-elected. Although, many people think that he didn't actually get legitimate motes the second time around, as many of his supporters admitted to voting more than once, and in more than one district. Obama is just one bad apple in a whole bunch of rotten Democratic bushels!

Trump has managed to fulfill more of his campaign promises than any other president that we've had to this day! People don't like that he fights back, when pounced on, and he even fights back with vitriol and no mercy! There's no question that he's the first non-political president to ever shake up the Washington establishments, that's right, all sides of the isle. Nobody is safe around him. He proposes to do what's right for Americans, not just Democrats, Republicans or Independents. He's the President for ALL.OF.THE.PEOPLE!

Posted by: You guys are idiots ()
Date: April 17, 2019 08:40AM

He lied to you, not me. Hey, no worries, I heard next Thursday, Trump is getting Mexico to pay for wall. Lol. Dumb fucks. Trump has done nothing for you, angry little racists. He’s kept no promises. We still have Obamacare. Lol. Fuck you.

Posted by: doowhuuuuuuut ()
Date: April 17, 2019 08:46AM

Waaaiiiiiiiiiit a minute. What exactly did Oblabermouth care fix since health care is now a mess in this country?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.