HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
5 yr old white child clings to life after being thrown off balcony by black man at Minnesota mall.... Mainstrean Media yawns
Posted by: No shocker here ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:47PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 yr old white child clings to life after being thrown off balcony by black man at Minnesota mall.... Mainstrean Media yawns
Posted by: Tyk6x ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:51PM

That crazy SoB should have been in prison for his crimes in Chicago.

Very sad.

Re: 5 yr old white child clings to life after being thrown off balcony by black man at Minnesota mall.... Mainstrean Media yawns
Posted by: He Skates Free With 3 Hots A Day ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:52PM

Minn has no death penalty thank Democrats and I bet they don't allow concealed carry either

What an sicko to do this !

Posted by: DVR CNN ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:57PM

Oh, I bet Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper will donate at least as much time to this as that smirking kid in the MAGA hat who attacked that Vietnam veteran Indian. This is almost as bad, almost.

Posted by: Ol ghose face cracka killa ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:32PM

Ut oh, someone threw a perfectly good white boy off a 40 foot balcony...someone did something, so what, say sutin bitch

Posted by: Savage McCoon ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:34PM

Dat b a late terms abortions, nome sayin ?

Posted by: Hang that coon ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:10PM

The good ol daze.......
Attachments:
1553136813969m.jpg

Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: April 15, 2019 07:36AM

I keep flipping by the CNN channel for the last few days, but can't find anything about this. All they are saying is something about a distant friend of Trump from the 80's that might have taken some change from the coin return on a soda machine.

Posted by: Kyehc ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:13AM

Racists are stupid, regardless of color.

Your "good ol days" picture demonstrates EXACTLY why some believe MAGA is racist. You give credence to Omar's claims. America does not agree with that hateful image, and it is not amusing.

quit being assholes, you are contributing to our nation's destruction.

Posted by: SJW failure ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:26AM

Kyehc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Racists are stupid, regardless of color.
>
> Your "good ol days" picture demonstrates EXACTLY
> why some believe MAGA is racist. You give
> credence to Omar's claims. America does not agree
> with that hateful image, and it is not amusing.
>
> quit being assholes, you are contributing to our
> nation's destruction.

This animal threw someones child off a balcony. The little boy will probably spend the rest of his life with permanent physical and psychological injuries.

What if it was your son? Would you be a coward and say "we're a civilized society and we have a justice system" and do nothing?

Posted by: 6txyt ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:43AM

Yes, we should do something.

First act decently ourselves.

The black people that may come on this forum did not hurt that child. The black people I know are smart, decent, kind, and generous.

Racist bullshit, whether from you or Omar, makes decent people sad and angry because it unfairly characterizes them. And the weak and stupid lash out at the "others" by throwing innocents off a balcony or shooting them in their place of worship.

Senseless hatefulness. Do not contribute to it.

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:56AM

6txyt Wrote:
> Yes, we should do something.
>
> First act decently ourselves.
>
> The black people that may come on this forum did
> not hurt that child. The black people I know are
> smart, decent, kind, and generous.
>
> Racist bullshit, whether from you or Omar, makes
> decent people sad and angry because it unfairly
> characterizes them. And the weak and stupid lash
> out at the "others" by throwing innocents off a
> balcony or shooting them in their place of
> worship.
>
> Senseless hatefulness. Do not contribute to it.

Sure, you keep doing the right thing with your head in the sand. You avoid the niggers just like the rest of the world, but your virtue signal here is complete for the day. Nice work.

Posted by: Justy STFU ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:01AM

6txyt Wrote:
> Yes, we should do something.
>
> First act decently ourselves.
>
> The black people that may come on this forum did
> not hurt that child. The black people I know are
> smart, decent, kind, and generous.

My conversation w/ you ends here. The black people I know are human beings. Some are smart, decent, kind and generous and some are dumb, dishonest, cruel and greedy.

Many fall somewhere in between, just like white people. It's amazing, not really.

Most informed people see what you are and that is a pussy.

Go scold someone else with your predictable self-righteous drivel.

Posted by: Jn3y9 ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:13AM

If you want to live in a decent society, you have to act decently. No virtue signaling, just simple logic.

I know Omar of MN was talking about American racists leading up to this. And another brave muslim woman came out and said not true.

But you, a tiny tiny minority, hateful racists are contributing to the destruction of our fine nation by giving credence to Omar's claims.

My head is not in the sand. I dont like being labelled a racist just because you are an asshole and we share skin tone.

All racists are idiots.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.