HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: It doesn't get better than this ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:14PM

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?286362-Was-slavery-as-it-existed-in-the-United-States-a-blessing-in-disguise-for-the-African-Negroes&p=5965815&highlight=#post5965815


Many of the Negroes had a better life in America than they would have in Africa. Had they not been brought here to America, they would have died in African countries, which during that time of the slave trade to America was being ravaged by Muslim invaders. Slavery as it existed in America was a much tamer version and rather benign than how it exists in other parts of the world- and certainly nothing like the slavery that still exists in Africa today. Slaves could purchase their way to freedom, and even received city wages working during the summer. Many slaves gained useful skills such as cabinet making, carpentry, and blacksmithing. This is true of the slaves in my area of Virginia. Because of savage Africans brought to America, they became Christianized. They had better opportunities here than they would have in African countries. In this regard, slavery was the benevolent Christian thing to do. What do Y'all think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: slavery was benevolent......... ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:17PM

It's a good thing meade is so unknown; otherwise his idiotic comments would cause a shitstorm.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: working for the man ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:35PM

It doesn't get better than this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?2
> 86362-Was-slavery-as-it-existed-in-the-United-Stat
> es-a-blessing-in-disguise-for-the-African-Negroes&
> p=5965815&highlight=#post5965815
>
>
> Many of the Negroes had a better life in America
> than they would have in Africa. Had they not been
> brought here to America, they would have died in
> African countries, which during that time of the
> slave trade to America was being ravaged by Muslim
> invaders. Slavery as it existed in America was a
> much tamer version and rather benign than how it
> exists in other parts of the world- and certainly
> nothing like the slavery that still exists in
> Africa today. Slaves could purchase their way to
> freedom, and even received city wages working
> during the summer. Many slaves gained useful
> skills such as cabinet making, carpentry, and
> blacksmithing. This is true of the slaves in my
> area of Virginia. Because of savage Africans
> brought to America, they became Christianized.
> They had better opportunities here than they would
> have in African countries. In this regard, slavery
> was the benevolent Christian thing to do. What do
> Y'all think?


In truth, all of us are slaves. Just different form of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Bakersfield Chimp ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:36PM

slavery was benevolent......... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's a good thing meade is so unknown; otherwise
> his idiotic comments would cause a shitstorm.

The only thing Meade has going for him is being born white.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Smarter than most ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:37PM

Bakersfield Chimp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> slavery was benevolent......... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's a good thing meade is so unknown;
> otherwise
> > his idiotic comments would cause a shitstorm.
>
> The only thing Meade has going for him is being
> born white.


Meade has a high IQ. You can tell by his posts. He's no dummy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: The fart of the deal ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:40PM

Lynching also kept them in their place, whippings were designed as a motivator for doing the right thing, Jim Crow laws kept families together, and most people in the south after the Civil War were nice to the Black folks.

And just how many were able to buy their freedom,.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:41PM

It doesn't get better than this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and even received city wages working
> during the summer.





What the hell is he talking about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Riddle me this ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:42PM

Smarter than most Wrote:

>
>
> Meade has a high IQ. You can tell by his posts.
> He's no dummy.

If Meade is so smart. Why has he never been able to support himself?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: FFU's favorite trumptard ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:43PM

Smarter than most Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> Meade has a low IQ. You can tell by his posts, his occupational history, his educational background, hisliving situation.
> He's a dummy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:45PM

Not true at all. Most of this is put out by liberal propagandists. They only show the absolute worst case scenarios of slavery. Yes, there was some brutality in some places. However, most of it here was much milder and many slaves were actually happy. Ironically, Happy slave narratives were destroyed in documents so that former slaves could get more government sympathy into receiving special benefits.



Does Meade not realize the irony of him criticizing people for receiving benefits?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:47PM

Slavery is mentioned in the Bible. And it is rather ambiguous there. Either way, I believe God allowed slavery to help the savage Africans become Christians.



Meade says the weirdest things.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:48PM

Most slaves were lazy and didn't even work very hard. Most people believe in all these myths about slavery. I am not slavery fan myself, but I think people should know the truth.
Some of my ancestors had slaves and they treated them just like family.




WTF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: no sense of irony at all ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:50PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> Does Meade not realize the irony of him
> criticizing people for receiving benefits?


The psychologically-eleven-year-old Meade has not developed intellectually to the point where he can really grasp irony.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: most slaves were lazy? ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:52PM

Again with the irony - meade calling someone else lazy? Jeezus! This guy is beyond retarded; he is completely delusional.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: how does Chick-Fil-A feel? ()
Date: April 14, 2019 05:55PM

You've got meade posting these white-supremacist apologetics for slavery, whilst using a CFA cow avatar! Now, I get that CFA caters to a fairly right wing demographic, but if I were in the Marketing Dept at CFA, I would be a little distressed about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Bakersfield Chimp ()
Date: April 14, 2019 06:00PM

no sense of irony at all Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Does Meade not realize the irony of him
> > criticizing people for receiving benefits?
>
>
> The psychologically-eleven-year-old Meade has not
> developed intellectually to the point where he can
> really grasp irony.


Meade has actually started a few threads lately that show he is completely out of touch with reality...

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?286283-Do-you-often-feel-younger-than-people-who-are-younger-than-you


https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?286208-Do-I-think-more-like-a-man-or-a-woman

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: of course he feels younger ()
Date: April 14, 2019 06:04PM

Developmentally, he is stuck at age eleven. The fucking twenty year old fry cooks have ten times his sophistication!

Sadly, I don't believe this is an organic phenomenon like a birth defect, but rather an environmental issue, in that his family allowed him to simply stop maturing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: I need higher boots ()
Date: April 14, 2019 06:27PM

how does Chick-Fil-A feel? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You've got meade posting these white-supremacist
> apologetics for slavery, whilst using a CFA cow
> avatar! Now, I get that CFA caters to a fairly
> right wing demographic, but if I were in the
> Marketing Dept at CFA, I would be a little
> distressed about this.


Just because the store is closed on Sunday's, as everything else was around here 25 years ago, does not mean they cater to any specific group of people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: well, they sort of do ()
Date: April 14, 2019 06:36PM

After all, in these troubled times, virtually everything is political.

Right-wingers do flock there, partly in response to the LGBTetc community's ill-advised boycott atainst CFA.

That said, I don't know how many CFA fans would appreciate seeing the spokescow speaking favorably of slavery, and I absolutely guarantee CFA upper management would shit their pants.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: I don't eat at fucking McDonalds ()
Date: April 14, 2019 06:39PM

well, they sort of do Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After all, in these troubled times, virtually
> everything is political.
>
> Right-wingers do flock there, partly in response
> to the LGBTetc community's ill-advised boycott
> atainst CFA.
>
> That said, I don't know how many CFA fans would
> appreciate seeing the spokescow speaking favorably
> of slavery, and I absolutely guarantee CFA upper
> management would shit their pants.

Which one does he work at?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Wordsmith ()
Date: April 14, 2019 06:49PM

working for the man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It doesn't get better than this Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?2
>
> >
> 86362-Was-slavery-as-it-existed-in-the-United-Stat
>
> >
> es-a-blessing-in-disguise-for-the-African-Negroes&
>
> > p=5965815&highlight=#post5965815
> >
> >
> > Many of the Negroes had a better life in
> America
> > than they would have in Africa. Had they not
> been
> > brought here to America, they would have died
> in
> > African countries, which during that time of
> the
> > slave trade to America was being ravaged by
> Muslim
> > invaders. Slavery as it existed in America was
> a
> > much tamer version and rather benign than how
> it
> > exists in other parts of the world- and
> certainly
> > nothing like the slavery that still exists in
> > Africa today. Slaves could purchase their way
> to
> > freedom, and even received city wages working
> > during the summer. Many slaves gained useful
> > skills such as cabinet making, carpentry, and
> > blacksmithing. This is true of the slaves in my
> > area of Virginia. Because of savage Africans
> > brought to America, they became Christianized.
> > They had better opportunities here than they
> would
> > have in African countries. In this regard,
> slavery
> > was the benevolent Christian thing to do. What
> do
> > Y'all think?
>
>
> In truth, all of us are slaves. Just different
> form of it.

Fallacy of composition.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: I don't know which one ()
Date: April 14, 2019 06:53PM

I don't eat at fucking McDonalds Wrote:

>
> Which one does he work at?


For that matter, I don't know whether the cows are assigned to a particular store, or constitute sort of a 'flying squad' who are sent wherever a cow might be needed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Maybe once ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:00PM

Doesn't he work at the one at on Parham road?

https://www.chick-fil-a.com/locations/va/parham-road

At least he works there for now....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: ;) ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:03PM

well, they sort of do Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After all, in these troubled times, virtually
> everything is political.
>
> Right-wingers do flock there, partly in response
> to the LGBTetc community's ill-advised boycott
> atainst CFA.
>
> That said, I don't know how many CFA fans would
> appreciate seeing the spokescow speaking favorably
> of slavery, and I absolutely guarantee CFA upper
> management would shit their pants.


No, they sorta don't. Your view of it doesn't explain why every time a new location is opened the place is standing room only for six months. The libtardz that openly protest the place are a very, very small number. You people just scream the loudest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Alt Lights ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:42PM

Meade says he' s not racist. Disavows Richard Spencer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMYPt5qrw4A

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: trumptard learning curve ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:47PM

;) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> No, they sorta don't. Your view of it doesn't
> explain why every time a new location is opened
> the place is standing room only for six months.
> The libtardz that openly protest the place are a
> very, very small number. You people just scream
> the loudest.


Standing room only because trumptardz like antagonizing the LGBTQ types by eating there. As opposed to me, eating there because I love waffle fries.

It has actually worked out very well for CFA. However, I reiterate that I don't think they would like their spokesbovine making the case for slavery, which even most trumptardz are against. I assume.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 07:49PM

He works as a professional cow at 3380 Pump Rd, Richmond, VA 23233.


https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chick-fil-A/@37.6513793,-77.6206537,16z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1schick+fil+a+short+pump!3m4!1s0x0:0x3fc43a422e071!8m2!3d37.6500566!4d-77.6132919



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2019 07:50PM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: The point ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:04PM

It doesn't get better than this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?2
> 86362-Was-slavery-as-it-existed-in-the-United-Stat
> es-a-blessing-in-disguise-for-the-African-Negroes&
> p=5965815&highlight=#post5965815
>
>
> Many of the Negroes had a better life in America
> than they would have in Africa. Had they not been
> brought here to America, they would have died in
> African countries, which during that time of the
> slave trade to America was being ravaged by Muslim
> invaders. Slavery as it existed in America was a
> much tamer version and rather benign than how it
> exists in other parts of the world- and certainly
> nothing like the slavery that still exists in
> Africa today. Slaves could purchase their way to
> freedom, and even received city wages working
> during the summer. Many slaves gained useful
> skills such as cabinet making, carpentry, and
> blacksmithing. This is true of the slaves in my
> area of Virginia. Because of savage Africans
> brought to America, they became Christianized.
> They had better opportunities here than they would
> have in African countries. In this regard, slavery
> was the benevolent Christian thing to do. What do
> Y'all think?

So maybe Meade is right. He's still a retard. People arguing on either side of that debate are missing the point. Whether slaves were were better or worse off by such measures is totally irrelevant. The fact is they were slaves and not free. That is why slavery was and is wrong. The treatment, food, or conditions do not matter, and we shouldn't even be debating those things.

Putting starving freezing homeless people in prison with hot nutritious meals and a warm bed may make them better off, but if they don't have the ability to leave when they want, it's wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Forget Superman ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:16PM

Alt Lights Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade says he' s not racist. Disavows Richard
> Spencer
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMYPt5qrw4A


He may not think he is racist but he seems to put a lot of emphasis on being born white. This wouldn't be the case if he actually wasn't racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Meade is a great Cow ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:22PM

Meade might be better advised to confine his online race comments to the bovine world. Is it better to be bred for milk or beef? Better to be black, white, brown, or spotted?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Veal ()
Date: April 14, 2019 08:24PM

Can someone ask Meade how he feels about veal? Obviously Meade doesn't turn anything down when it shows up on his dinner plate, but what does he think about the treatment of veal calves living in cramped pen?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: he's taken it down already! ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:49PM

Alt Lights Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meade says he' s not racist. Disavows Richard
> Spencer
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMYPt5qrw4A


I didn't get to see it!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:51PM

Why did he delete that video?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: meade's vids don't last long ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:59PM

but, he turned on Richard Spencer?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: Donner Party ()
Date: April 15, 2019 12:52AM

Check out the thread again

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?286362-Was-slavery-as-it-existed-in-the-United-States-a-blessing-in-disguise-for-the-African-Negroes&p=5965815&highlight=#post5965815

Boy those people are calling Meade out for being on welfare,,,,

Here is my favorite, a response to Meade saying he is "A profession musician"

"But you don't live off it. You do one show a month and make like 25 dollars. You spend most of the time sitting on your ass and complaining about negroes online."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Welfare recipient Meade starts new poll on Slavery!
Posted by: still questioning his avatar ()
Date: April 15, 2019 05:25PM

I doubt Chick-Fil-A wants to be associated with meade's bizarre mumblings.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******    **    **  **     **        **  ******** 
 **    **   **   **   **     **        **  **       
 **         **  **    **     **        **  **       
 **   ****  *****     **     **        **  ******   
 **    **   **  **     **   **   **    **  **       
 **    **   **   **     ** **    **    **  **       
  ******    **    **     ***      ******   ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.