HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bro Tug
Posted by: Chronic Masturbater ()
Date: April 14, 2019 03:51PM

Anybody here like to sit around with the boys and rub one out? watching your buddy’s turgid cock spurt out thick man love? Sweaty hairy bodies writhing in sweet agony? I know someone here loves to jerk it with the boys!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bro Tug
Posted by: You Should Ask Gerry ()
Date: April 14, 2019 04:26PM

Chronic Masturbater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anybody here like to sit around with the boys and
> rub one out? watching your buddy’s turgid cock
> spurt out thick man love? Sweaty hairy bodies
> writhing in sweet agony? I know someone here loves
> to jerk it with the boys!

He is always up for some human gay action as he gets bored getting fucked by his goat all the time.

Posted by: Steel Town Rebel ()
Date: April 14, 2019 04:32PM

Hell yeah, up in the ‘burgh we’d get a case of natty lite, some rebel yell, and go at it all night!

Posted by: Baseball fan ()
Date: April 15, 2019 11:09AM

I wouldn't, but I couldn't even if I wanted to. See, I got this lock on my equipment. My new GF put it there. My wife cut me off after 3 yrs of marriage. Our prenup says I can't initiate divorce until 5 yrs, so I got 2 more to go. Anyhow, I decided to find a little side piece. I can get away with it b/c the prenup says she gets nothing if she initiates the divorce, even for a legit reason like infidelity by me. There were advantages to marrying the cunt; it's the only reason I did it.

Anyhow, I go to this Nats game, it was the exhibition game against the Yankees, and this black lady is tending bar. She's pretty nice. All I did the 1st time was order a draft beer, pay her in cash and tip her a buck. I was polite when I ordered it and paid for it. So I go back opening day, and she's there again. I order the same regular Bud draft and am polite. So she starts talking to me. They play the National Anthem, and I excuse myself to hurry to my seat. Just before I turn away, she grabs my arm and shoves a piece of paper in it. So I gt to my seat and it's a MD number and a name Renisha.

So I get a cab back home (Uber and Lyft are on a real high surge, so the cab is cheaper). I get home and call her. We talk some more. Then she just asks me if I want to meet her when the Nats go on the road. OK.

So we meet. I find out she's 43 (I'm 27). She looks REAL good, even if you didn't consider she's over 40. And ENERGY? whooooooooooooooooooooooo! So after about 3 times, we have another date. We go back to her house in PG and set fire to the bed again. When we're done, she tells me she has a surprise and close my eyes. I do, I feel her fooling around down there and putting something around it. Then I feel something real cold and something else going on it, then she's pulling on it with something. Then she tells me to open my eyes and just as I do, I see her snapping a lock on it. She takes this ring with 2 keys and puts them in the nightstand drawer.

"now you're all mine" she tells me. I see my equipment is locked in a cage. I ask her how I'm supposed to keep it clean. so she hands me this package of long cotton swabs. I tell her it's really not enough, but, she insists and tells me I'll just have to come & see her more if I want it off.

What's going to be real funny is if wifey decides to open her legs and pulls down the sheets and sees it. She'll want to know who put it there and when I tell her my GF did so she can't get at it, she's going to be pissed.

She can be pissed all she wants about the GF. No matter what, if she starts the divorce, she gets nothing. After 5 years, she gets something regardless of who initiates it or what anyone did, but she doesn't get much. She's going to be more pissed it's an older black woman. Wife's 2 yrs younger than me. She's hot to look at, but what's inside her makes her repulsive. If it weren't for the advantages, I wouldn't have married the cunt in the 1st place.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: April 15, 2019 11:20AM

cool story bro, I bet the rest of the 8th graders think it's true

Posted by: It's the 15th, not the 1st! ()
Date: April 15, 2019 12:27PM

Go sell stupid somewhere else, cause with Gerry, we're all stocked up on it in here!

Posted by: Cool reply, Bro ()
Date: April 15, 2019 10:46PM

..... Wrote:
> cool story bro, I bet the rest of the 8th graders
> think it's true

Coo reply, Bro. No kidding, Bro.; I mean it. It's gotta' be the coolest reply on the internet to any post to any internet forum ever. not kidding, Bro, it's a cool reply.

I bet all thothe thilly thavageth at the gay club are going to applaud you tonight when you walk in, you beatht!

Posted by: {~>~} ()
Date: April 15, 2019 10:56PM

Cool reply, Bro Wrote:
> ..... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > cool story bro, I bet the rest of the 8th
> graders
> > think it's true
>
>
> Coo reply, Bro. No kidding, Bro.; I mean it.
> It's gotta' be the coolest reply on the internet
> to any post to any internet forum ever. not
> kidding, Bro, it's a cool reply.
>
> I bet all thothe thilly thavageth at the gay club
> are going to applaud you tonight when you walk in,
> you beatht!

do you have Gerrys dick stuck in your mouth? you don't sound good

Posted by: Goat tug ()
Date: April 15, 2019 11:00PM

Hey Gerry

Posted by: Determiner of Turd Burglars ()
Date: April 16, 2019 12:52AM

{~>~} Wrote:
> Cool reply, Bro Wrote:
> -----
> > ..... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> >
>
> >
>
>
> do you have Gerrys dick stuck in your mouth? you
> don't sound good

No, but when I went to fix the phones at the gay bath house this morning, the attendant there told me you had your millimeter peter stuck in the ass of Gerry's goat.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.