HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: Smiling Buddha ()
Date: April 14, 2019 02:51PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 03:05PM

We have Ohio class SSBNs that can lay waste to any Chinese city.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: We still got 20 - 30 years ()
Date: April 14, 2019 03:11PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We have Ohio class SSBNs that can lay waste to any
> Chinese city.


They can lay waste to the entire fucking slant-eyed country. With more than enough ICBM's to spare to take on the Rooshkies if needed. And that's just our subs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: DIA ()
Date: April 14, 2019 03:25PM

We still got 20 - 30 years Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We have Ohio class SSBNs that can lay waste to
> any
> > Chinese city.
>
>
> They can lay waste to the entire fucking
> slant-eyed country. With more than enough ICBM's
> to spare to take on the Rooshkies if needed. And
> that's just our subs.

The Chinese have those things to

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: PC retardzz ()
Date: April 14, 2019 03:38PM

DIA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We still got 20 - 30 years Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > We have Ohio class SSBNs that can lay waste
> to
> > any
> > > Chinese city.
> >
> >
> > They can lay waste to the entire fucking
> > slant-eyed country. With more than enough
> ICBM's
> > to spare to take on the Rooshkies if needed.
> And
> > that's just our subs.
>
> The Chinese have those things to

No they don't.

Israel has 8 nuclear equipped subs by itself. That's why Iran can't attack Israel.. They will be incinerated.

The USA has 8 times the sea power of China and Russia combined. China and Russia also have to deal with the navys of Great Britain, Australia, Japan, France, Canada, South Korea, Indonesia, Colombia, Finland , India.

3 of which are nuclear.

Britain is the second most powerful in the world begging the far ahead USA. India is right behind China. Columbia and Finland have very strong navies. Japan can be mobilized quickly by the USA which would totally fuck up China. South Korea already has them pissed. Canada, Australia can go nuclear at a moments notice. France and Israel can destroy the earth too.

China can't do dick.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: Sun tzu ()
Date: April 14, 2019 03:43PM

PC retardzz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DIA Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > We still got 20 - 30 years Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > eesh Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > We have Ohio class SSBNs that can lay waste
> > to
> > > any
> > > > Chinese city.
> > >
> > >
> > > They can lay waste to the entire fucking
> > > slant-eyed country. With more than enough
> > ICBM's
> > > to spare to take on the Rooshkies if needed.
> > And
> > > that's just our subs.
> >
> > The Chinese have those things to
>
> No they don't.
>
> Israel has 8 nuclear equipped subs by itself.
> That's why Iran can't attack Israel.. They will
> be incinerated.
>
> The USA has 8 times the sea power of China and
> Russia combined. China and Russia also have to
> deal with the navys of Great Britain, Australia,
> Japan, France, Canada, South Korea, Indonesia,
> Colombia, Finland , India.
>
> 3 of which are nuclear.
>
> Britain is the second most powerful in the world
> begging the far ahead USA. India is right behind
> China. Columbia and Finland have very strong
> navies. Japan can be mobilized quickly by the USA
> which would totally fuck up China. South Korea
> already has them pissed. Canada, Australia can go
> nuclear at a moments notice. France and Israel can
> destroy the earth too.
>
> China can't do dick.

Clearly someone didn’t read the article. What does Finland or Colombia have to do with any of this? They both possess brown water navies incapable of helping the US and even then have no skin in the game. Ditto korea. Besides, article is talking about waning power projection in the near future, not current. China has nukes too btw. As the term implies, mutually assured destruction goes both ways.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: Sun Tzu ()
Date: April 14, 2019 03:50PM

China got some janky ass retrofit carriers and no real naval tradition. China's military is built to wage war on its own people. They haven't defeated another country in centuries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: Anchor Steam ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:36AM

No mention of D'OHnald Trump demanding a 'steam powered' Navy. Go figure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: not so friends ()
Date: April 15, 2019 08:48AM

China is more or as much worried about Russia, and Russia is on their border.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: Asker of questions ()
Date: April 15, 2019 10:44AM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We have Ohio class SSBNs that can lay waste to any
> Chinese city.


Then why does NATIONAL INTEREST keep advocating for bringing back battleships? They even want to recommission TEXAS, which is over 100 yrs old! Is OLYMPIA going to be next?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5 reasons US naval supremacy in the western pacific is doomed
Posted by: Bok Choi ()
Date: April 15, 2019 11:26AM

Sun Tzu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> China got some janky ass retrofit carriers and no
> real naval tradition. China's military is built
> to wage war on its own people. They haven't
> defeated another country in centuries.


Lol the US hasn’t defeated an enemy since overthrowing saddam. The taliban, al qaeda and ISIS are still hanging around. China’s military outnumbers US forces 5:1 and every war game run has the US losing.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **     **  ********    *******   **        
    **     **     **  **     **  **     **  **    **  
    **     **     **  **     **  **         **    **  
    **     **     **  **     **  ********   **    **  
    **      **   **   **     **  **     **  ********* 
    **       ** **    **     **  **     **        **  
    **        ***     ********    *******         **  
This forum powered by Phorum.