HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Gerry rocks ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:01AM

Keep up the great work, Gerry. It’s an uphill battle, though as the Trumpians aren’t very educated. They complain, complain and complain about Hilary being dishonest and don’t say a thing about lying Donald Trump. Fucking hypocrites.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: No really, I'm serious ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:03AM

True. I voted for Trump and hated Gerry. But his insightful posts have totally convinced me that I was wrong. Oh, how I can't wait to now vote against Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:03AM

Not an uphill battle. It's a downhill battle with these losers. Get ready to stomp them like cockroaches for their rest of their miserable lives. Don't be intimated by these cowardly paper tigers. They're chicken shits in their last leg.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Robert De Niro ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:06AM

Gerry rocks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep up the great work, Gerry. It’s an uphill
> battle, though as the Trumpians aren’t very
> educated. They complain, complain and complain
> about Hilary being dishonest and don’t say a
> thing about lying Donald Trump. Fucking
> hypocrites.


Yes OP!!!! Gerry is a national treasure. He's so smart. He has, no doubt, multiple doctorates in ever subject imaginable. Very smart. Very educated. Honest as the day is long too. And he's been consistent on every issue since his very first post. Never has this site seen such a intellectual heavyweight as Gerry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Celebrities luv Gerry ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:08AM

We all love Gerry. Even those who hate Gerry love him. He is beloved here. They should rename the site to 'Gerry Underground'. Millions would flock to it just to see the witty posts and knowledge he imparts. All original thoughts too.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: I'm not kidding neither ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:10AM

I have renamed all my kids 'Gerry'. Like George Foreman named all his kids 'George'. All 5 kids are now Gerry. I also created a shrine in my backyard to him. I now realized that I wasn't truly alive until Gerry came into my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Gerry follower ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:12AM

I like how Gerry acts so moronic and retarded to lull the Trumpians into a false sense of superiority. I just know that any day now, our beloved Gerry is going to pull back his mask of utter stupidity and show just how smart he really is. That's going to be a glorious day. And he hates Jews too, so he already has that going for him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: corrector of mistyping ()
Date: April 14, 2019 10:14AM

Gerry IQ < rocks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> bunch of useless troll nonsense


CIFY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Keep It Realz ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:04AM

Goatfuckerer2 tucked tail and ran away like a goat fucking, cyber-stalking, shit giffing, yellow-bellied, psycho-freak, sexual deviant who is ashamed of himself. He should be ashamed. We don't need that shit in the human gene pool.

Don't agree with everything Gerry says but he isn't anywhere near as fucked up crazy and criminal as Goatfuckerer2.
Attachments:
Super-Animated-FU.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:06AM

.
Attachments:
EA5E9CC0-DC94-4734-BAE0-70E5E0097D88.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Enough w/the Dick Pics ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:57AM

^ Goatfuckerer2 thread fucking with sick porn stuff again. Can't articulate anything worthwhile in English, his mother tongue, so he disrupts the conversation with dick gifs. How very mature and intellectual.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Gerry Loves Man Ass and Cock ()
Date: April 14, 2019 11:59AM

Keep It Realz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goatfuckerer2 tucked tail and ran away like a goat
> fucking, cyber-stalking, shit giffing,
> yellow-bellied, psycho-freak, sexual deviant who
> is ashamed of himself. He should be ashamed. We
> don't need that shit in the human gene pool.
>
> Don't agree with everything Gerry says but he
> isn't anywhere near as fucked up crazy and
> criminal as Goatfuckerer2.

Still obsessing over GF2 I see. He sure did fuck you up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:28PM

Its true tho. GF2 talked shit. Told dude I'll be there show up if you have some balls. Dude showed up. Dude poster online I'm here you shit talking bitch waiting for you. GF2 chickened out like a little bitch. I noticed it in real time and made sure I pointed what a little bitch GF2 had proven hinself to be.

Thats about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:30PM

Rightards are huge pussies though man. These sre the anti social reject punk bitches in high school. They either grow up to become cops to get their revenge and if they cant even do that they become loser Republican trolls.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2019 12:30PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Curb Shitting Faggot ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:45PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its true tho. GF2 talked shit. Told dude I'll be
> there show up if you have some balls. Dude showed
> up. Dude poster online I'm here you shit talking
> bitch waiting for you. GF2 chickened out like a
> little bitch. I noticed it in real time and made
> sure I pointed what a little bitch GF2 had proven
> hinself to be.
>
> Thats about it.

He trolled the living fuck out of your ass and made you recon a parking garage for 7 hours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: It makes sense, Gerry ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:49PM

Trump is a pussy, kissing up to Putin and Kim, so of course his followers are pussies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Sock Puppet Cock Sucker ()
Date: April 14, 2019 12:52PM

It makes sense, Gerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is a pussy, kissing up to Putin and Kim, so
> of course his followers are pussies.

Gerry’s obvious sock puppetry is lame as fuck. Total loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: He doesn’t sock puppet, dummy ()
Date: April 14, 2019 01:41PM

He doesn’t sock puppet. He uses name every time, dummy, which is more than you do

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Shut Up Faggot ()
Date: April 14, 2019 01:47PM

He doesn’t sock puppet, dummy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He doesn’t sock puppet. He uses name every time,
> dummy, which is more than you do

You sure showed me there faggot. Do you suck Gerry’s shitstain pencil dick clean after he fucks his goat as well?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: honker ()
Date: April 14, 2019 02:07PM

all the other libs have fucked off after the beatings they took. 2019 has been a year of beatings. but gerry is a fighter and he sticks to his guns through thick an thin. without gerry this site would be nothing but a bunch of gloating trumptards and pepe memes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gerry is the best thing going on this site.
Posted by: Enjd ()
Date: April 14, 2019 02:27PM

honker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> all the other libs have fucked off after the
> beatings they took. 2019 has been a year of
> beatings. but gerry is a fighter and he sticks to
> his guns through thick an thin. without gerry
> this site would be nothing but a bunch of gloating
> trumptards and pepe memes.


Gerry and people like him is why trump won.
Liberalism is being exposed and crumbling!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **    **  **      **  **    ** 
 ***   **  ***   **  **   **   **  **  **  **   **  
 ****  **  ****  **  **  **    **  **  **  **  **   
 ** ** **  ** ** **  *****     **  **  **  *****    
 **  ****  **  ****  **  **    **  **  **  **  **   
 **   ***  **   ***  **   **   **  **  **  **   **  
 **    **  **    **  **    **   ***  ***   **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.