HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Last is first
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 01, 2019 11:11AM

The last of the Mohicans? Well, I'm the last of the thugs. Don't believe a thing and trust no one. You think that's not about you? Test it out and see if your own homies won't try and steal your girl, steal your drugs, steal your thunder. Drop a lighter or a sack in front of the man who claims to have your back then walk out of the room as if you didn't notice it and when you return I bet it's gone. Bet your homies will sell you out, snitch you off and try and fuck your ho when you ain't around. That ain't a joke that's fact.

And, you do your homies the same way but not because the "game" is fucked up but because you're fucked up. Yeah, I said it, what? You going to lie to these kids and pretend like there's love on these streets? There's no love nowhere. You grow up hearing about "honor among thieves" but don't get it twisted because most people who steal aren't thieves at all they're just drug addicts that will take whatever ain't nailed down. That ain't no joke, that's a fact.

When I was young and dumb I use to fight my brothers, I was divided and conquered. Growing up poor and in the ghetto the police are just like an invading army, so I fought the law. But then I realized that the cops are only pawns who write tickets, it's the government that writes the laws. So I attacked the system, the politicians every way I could until I saw they were taking their orders from corporate America, the CEO's and campaign contributors. So I attacked the CEO's, the generals and robber barons who turned paradise into military waste. That ain't no joke, that's a fact.

I never wrote about myself before because this never was about me. I was gullible and I believed in my fellow man, now I believe in nothing and I trust no one. You took a sweet, innocent boy and turned him into a cold calculated criminal. I'm not ashamed, why should I be? I could've been anything. I watched my own family disintegrate and when my dad left I became the man of the house but I was only 14 and had to stand strong. That ain't no joke, that's a fact.

They tell you to "respect your elders"? Don't bother, they're dumb as bricks and don't know shit. Who do you think got us into this mess in the first place? I've been waiting for my elders to teach me something of some use but instead they come to me and ask me for advice. That is some straight up bullshit. Don't think that you're doing me some favor either because I'm the one that pays for a website out of my own pocket to teach you what I already know. And what do you do to return the favor? Adblocker? Cock block? That ain't no joke, that's a fact.

Related article: RonsSpot

When you reach the top it's crowded with wannabe's who want what you got, who will do anything to steal what you got except the work it takes to get to where you got. No one wants to see you succeed so they do whatever they can to trip you up and bring you down to their level because they feel threatened by your success. There's no brotherhood, it's dog eat dog, everyone smiles in your face while they stab you in your back. The real enemy isn't in the White House or even in the mirror, nah, my real enemy is you. That ain't no joke, that's just a fact.

White people have stolen everything they own from blacks. Their music, the way they dance, the labor that built this country all stolen from blacks. Even today I saw a white kid sagging. Don't you know somethings that blacks invent are not meant to be copied such as, calling each other "my nigga" or are just meant to piss white people off, like sagging. But you want it all, huh? White folks are greedy and lazy. Too lazy to bring in their own crops and too stingy to pay for an honest days work. Everything the white man has today was stolen from a black man because white people are thieves. Don't expect any reparations though from white people, no. Only racism and bigotry because white people are thieves. That ain't no joke, that's a fact.

How do they get away with it? White people steal from you and then call you the thief.

I know white kids with college degrees that can't find work and still live at home with their folks. But take any black kid and stick him in a ghetto with the whole world stacked against him, even his education is racist and yet he will still find a way without boats, planes or even a car to import a drug, a multinational operation, beat drug sniffing dogs, DEA agents, border patrol and get his product to market, beat local racist cops and get that money. Even as a drop out, a black kid is still smarter than any white kid, any day of the week. That ain't no joke, that's just a fact.

It's time to spit some truth, your parents don't love you. Every election your parents have consistently voted for the candidate who promised to cut taxes to keep the party going and then just pass their astronomical debt onto their own children. That ain't no joke, that's a fact. After the first school shooting your parents should've demanded mental health care available for all instead they let it happen again and again and again. That ain't no joke, that's a fact. McDonald's food causes cancer so are parents lazy or stupid or both? That ain't no joke, that's a fact. American cities are so polluted they give kids asthma and the food supply is so tainted it creates cancer but this is all acceptable to your parental units. The politicians your parents vote for do more to keep medical marijuana dispensaries out of our cities than they do to keep pedophiles out of our neighborhoods but that's because pharmaceuticals have lobbyist and children don't. Your parents could go to MegansLaw.org to see how many pedophiles are in your neighborhood but they are too lazy or too stupid or both. That ain't no joke, that's a fact.

Now that I have identified my true enemies I have gone on the attack and I will not stop until I complete my task. I am surrounded by drones all day long who have no soul or imagination and no heart and who will say whatever they think will get them whatever they are told that they must have, today. Americans live boring, trifling, meaningless lives, just waiting for someone, anyone, not to lead them out of their oppression but to just come along and put them out of their misery. That ain't no joke, that's just a fact.

White folks are a fucking joke, first they let in everyone and their mother over from south of the border, stealing all of our jobs for thirty five plus years. Then the same government throws the immigrants out again and declares the lowest unemployment in years and acts like they did something. Mother fuckers are the ones who cost us our jobs in the first place so stop acting like you're now doing us some kind of favor. White people have raped and plundered the natural resources of Africa and South America for over 500 years because white people are thieves who now act like the poverty in Africa is all Africa's fault. That ain't no joke, that's a fact.

The overheated economy was cooled down by a government shutdown before Wall street could implode. And now you think that it's all over in Syria, huh? You believe that ISIS and their CIA backers were beat by Russia and Iran? America will pull out of Syria but not because we lost but because it's a trap. The same way that the CIA drew Russia into Afghanistan back in the '80's, Russia has been purposely drawn into Syria where they are sitting ducks. And as Putin sees the wagons circling he has clenched his fist and he shakes his nukes. China and North Korea are still dancing around, hoping that there will be an open seat, left when the music stops. And I'm still here laying it down, with dope beats and a phat sound, giving the facts back to you. That ain't no joke, those are just the facts like old Joe Friday said.

Beware of falling chocolates. Shake this blog up and candy will fall out. Random hidden codes throughout. Words may have two meanings but a picture can tell a thousand words. And yet the learned are not wise and the wise are not learned. In our own busy society we try to save time but in reality no one can save time. You can only spend time. So then the only real question is do you spend your time wisely or foolishly? Welcome to the Underground, we don't chase rabbits around, we are the Underground.
Attachments:
z_flag_fourth.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Last is first
Posted by: Rudeboi ()
Date: April 17, 2019 03:47AM

You are a nasty miserable piece of work eh? Your life story is a real tear jerker.. too bad criminally wasn't really your only option, you still have other options now too. Lots of people have ridden from the literal gutter without stooping any lower. The ghetto is better than the dirt. You've developed this Robin hood persona to justify your own laziness and deviant tendencies.. I truly hope things get better for you someday. Good luck

Posted by: Skd ()
Date: April 17, 2019 06:58AM

Rudeboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are a nasty miserable piece of work eh? Your
> life story is a real tear jerker.. too bad
> criminally wasn't really your only option, you
> still have other options now too. Lots of people
> have ridden from the literal gutter without
> stooping any lower. The ghetto is better than the
> dirt. You've developed this Robin hood persona to
> justify your own laziness and deviant tendencies..
> I truly hope things get better for you someday.
> Good luck

No pot head complains this much. This old fuck thinks he’s some journalist that thinks he can get you the big news first.

No one cares or trusts media anymore.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: April 17, 2019 11:55AM

The apprentice low octane anarchist strikes again!

This guy has no more credibility than Meade Skeleton.

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: April 17, 2019 10:54PM

Wow..who raised you? Where did you learn these lies? Angry people die early..better check your blood pressure

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.