HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: V ()
Date: March 30, 2019 06:31PM

I'm leaving this up to your debate but honestly I'll state my opinion.


Honestly Gerry is a real nigga unlike eesh. He has a clean record and never started some stupid dumbass drama unlike the eeshlizmizmeg troupe. Plus he is unfairly hated for some rumor and his political opinion. Does he even do that goat shit you guys talk about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Fuck Gerry ()
Date: March 30, 2019 06:42PM

Gerry's shit is tired and monotonous.

Same shit every fucking day.

My pubic hair has more originality and creativity.

I could write a Gerrybot that would make better posts.


#OneTrickPonyAndItsNotEvenAGoodOne.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Fuck Gerry Two ()
Date: March 30, 2019 06:45PM

My pubic hair is tougher and coarser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: one thing I'll say for G2 ()
Date: March 30, 2019 07:29PM

He has never gone to jail over any FFU drama. (of course then again neither has hammie)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Ole Time ffu Reader ()
Date: March 30, 2019 10:23PM

Eesh is far superior to Gerry. Eesh has been here for years posting a variety of different interesting things. Gerry is so boring, just 24/7 on and on about Trumptards and sucking cock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 30, 2019 10:52PM

Eesh is indeed superior. I have no interest in such characterizations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Shitposterer2 ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:19PM

Even Gerry knows that he's a worthless piece of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: The truth... ()
Date: March 30, 2019 11:58PM

OP is a degenerate retard with no life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: OP "V" ()
Date: March 31, 2019 08:28AM

The truth... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OP is a degenerate retard with no life.


is our most famous banned poster...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: gerry's gay protector is gay ()
Date: March 31, 2019 10:56AM

Ole Time ffu Reader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh is far superior to Gerry. Eesh has been here
> for years posting a variety of different
> interesting things. Gerry is so boring, just 24/7
> on and on about Trumptards and sucking cock.


^^^^ This

eesh wins hands down. eesh is a loser for sure because he's posted pics of his tiny weenie and he was one of the three major actors in the eesh/miz/liz/etc drama that played out irl. gerry is boring. very, very boring. so while eesh is a loser irl, gerry is a complete dud on the Underground. he has become an easy punching bag for even the lamest conservative on here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: bckk ()
Date: March 31, 2019 11:02AM

Both are more of abusers than users.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: History lesson ()
Date: March 31, 2019 01:05PM

gerry's gay protector is gay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ole Time ffu Reader Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Eesh is far superior to Gerry. Eesh has been
> here
> > for years posting a variety of different
> > interesting things. Gerry is so boring, just
> 24/7
> > on and on about Trumptards and sucking cock.
>
>
> ^^^^ This
>
> eesh wins hands down. eesh is a loser for sure
> because he's posted pics of his tiny weenie and he
> was one of the three major actors in the
> eesh/miz/liz/etc drama that played out irl. gerry
> is boring. very, very boring. so while eesh is a
> loser irl, gerry is a complete dud on the
> Underground. he has become an easy punching bag
> for even the lamest conservative on here.

No, he didn't. Miz and Lizzie posted various pics which they claimed to be eesh's penis, despite belonging to clearly different individuals. There was no frame of reference to assess the size, and eesh never claimed any of the the penis pics as his own. FWIW, Lizzie also posted nude photos of Miz and his micropenis. There are numerous threads on the subject already and although it does not need to be revisited we can look forward to Lizzie doing so in a few months.

IRL, eesh made the poor decision to leave a note under Miz's windshield. The Moreno Crime Family then proceeded to blame eesh for all their own failures and misfortunes. They even enlisted Megan to join their insane jihad and the entire family made a 200+ mile road trip, with a newspaper reporter in tow, to stalk eesh in court at the Megan v. eesh trial.

The ensuing farcical civil trial resulted in the Moreno's lawyers at the Leiser Law Firm being exposed as a group of incompetent, philandering sex-and-alcohol crazed boobs who were all themselves being sued by creditors and losing their home to foreclosure. The trial also famously publicized the photo of Megan's gaping purple sphincter to the world when attorney David Trinnes introduced it as evidence, perhaps because he was hung over after a night of gay sex and heavy drinking.

At the end of the day, eesh had gained enough legal experience to win the case against the Morenos and Leiser in Federal court: the judgment and any pending claims were discharged. Eesh picked up some bumps along the way but he definitely won and did so decisively. The discharge opinion was significant enough to be published in law summaries and textbooks. Essentially eesh's victory is being taught in law schools throughout the country.

William Moreno was and is an Internet Troll who took his fight offline to the real world. His Moreno Crime Family harassed and defamed many users on the forum and many ohers in real life. Gerrymanderer2 is another Internet Troll who had formerly aligned himself with the Morenos, but unlike the other members of the MCF syndicate he did not engage in creeping around in people's backyards, calling and threatening their children, or filing frivolous lawsuits. Gerry is simply an obnoxious Internet Troll. He is definitely annoying, but it is satisfying to know that Gerry was not born here, is not a US Citizen, and is essentially just another smelly third-world degenerate who posts out of jealousy. He might even be getting paid by Russia, which would be Russia's loss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Dipshits ()
Date: March 31, 2019 01:08PM

Only a real winner would spend an entire Sunday afternoon writing an essay on FFU trolls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: the shoe fits ()
Date: March 31, 2019 01:15PM

Dipshits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only a real winner would spend an entire Sunday
> afternoon writing an essay on FFU trolls.

Only a real winner of a troll would spend an entire Sunday afternoon reading and trolling about an essay on FFU.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: V ()
Date: March 31, 2019 03:14PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eesh is indeed superior. I have no interest in
> such characterizations.

Bruh... you're the best on FFXU. You should live up to your standards and actually compete. Go Gerry!

(Eesh below)
Attachments:
dXKx9agF_400x400.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: OP "V" ()
Date: March 31, 2019 03:28PM

is our most famous banned poster...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 31, 2019 03:30PM

History lesson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> gerry's gay protector is gay Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ole Time ffu Reader Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Eesh is far superior to Gerry. Eesh has been
> > here
> > > for years posting a variety of different
> > > interesting things. Gerry is so boring, just
> > 24/7
> > > on and on about Trumptards and sucking cock.
> >
> >
> > ^^^^ This
> >
> > eesh wins hands down. eesh is a loser for sure
> > because he's posted pics of his tiny weenie and
> he
> > was one of the three major actors in the
> > eesh/miz/liz/etc drama that played out irl.
> gerry
> > is boring. very, very boring. so while eesh is
> a
> > loser irl, gerry is a complete dud on the
> > Underground. he has become an easy punching
> bag
> > for even the lamest conservative on here.
>
> No, he didn't. Miz and Lizzie posted various pics
> which they claimed to be eesh's penis, despite
> belonging to clearly different individuals. There
> was no frame of reference to assess the size, and
> eesh never claimed any of the the penis pics as
> his own. FWIW, Lizzie also posted nude photos of
> Miz and his micropenis. There are numerous
> threads on the subject already and although it
> does not need to be revisited we can look forward
> to Lizzie doing so in a few months.
>
> IRL, eesh made the poor decision to leave a note
> under Miz's windshield. The Moreno Crime Family
> then proceeded to blame eesh for all their own
> failures and misfortunes. They even enlisted
> Megan to join their insane jihad and the entire
> family made a 200+ mile road trip, with a
> newspaper reporter in tow, to stalk eesh in court
> at the Megan v. eesh trial.
>
> The ensuing farcical civil trial resulted in the
> Moreno's lawyers at the Leiser Law Firm being
> exposed as a group of incompetent, philandering
> sex-and-alcohol crazed boobs who were all
> themselves being sued by creditors and losing
> their home to foreclosure. The trial also
> famously publicized the photo of Megan's gaping
> purple sphincter to the world when attorney David
> Trinnes introduced it as evidence, perhaps because
> he was hung over after a night of gay sex and
> heavy drinking.
>
> At the end of the day, eesh had gained enough
> legal experience to win the case against the
> Morenos and Leiser in Federal court: the judgment
> and any pending claims were discharged. Eesh
> picked up some bumps along the way but he
> definitely won and did so decisively. The
> discharge opinion was significant enough to be
> published in law summaries and textbooks.
> Essentially eesh's victory is being taught in law
> schools throughout the country.
>
> William Moreno was and is an Internet Troll who
> took his fight offline to the real world. His
> Moreno Crime Family harassed and defamed many
> users on the forum and many ohers in real life.
> Gerrymanderer2 is another Internet Troll who had
> formerly aligned himself with the Morenos, but
> unlike the other members of the MCF syndicate he
> did not engage in creeping around in people's
> backyards, calling and threatening their children,
> or filing frivolous lawsuits. Gerry is simply an
> obnoxious Internet Troll. He is definitely
> annoying, but it is satisfying to know that Gerry
> was not born here, is not a US Citizen, and is
> essentially just another smelly third-world
> degenerate who posts out of jealousy. He might
> even be getting paid by Russia, which would be
> Russia's loss.

Lmao! I would like to nominate this post as lifeless loser post of the year. Imagine how worthless one would have to be to post that compilation of words in that post. Its mind boggling. Shit like this gives me a hard on.

When I see beta males I just want to ass fuck them. No homo but when I see beta male faggots online all I do is fantasize about obliterating their anuses. Is that weird? I think its a normal part of being a super alpha. When the faggotry rises to a certain level it is my job, indeed my duty to obliterate their assholes.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2019 03:32PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: V ()
Date: March 31, 2019 03:32PM

OP "V" Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is our most famous banned poster...

Who? Who are you talking about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Eric Bonetti.. ()
Date: March 31, 2019 04:34PM

Eric Bonetti has added the most memorable content to FFXU in recent memory. His constant shitposting and harassment add a welcome touch to this forum. He's made tons of supporters on this forum in his terroristic vendetta to take down a church that doesn't want him to be a member.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Hi Gerry ()
Date: March 31, 2019 04:35PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gerry is simply an
> obnoxious Internet Troll. He is definitely
> annoying, but it is satisfying to know that Gerry
> was not born here, is not a US Citizen, and is
> essentially just another smelly third-world
> degenerate who posts out of jealousy. He might
> even be getting paid by Russia, which would be
> Russia's loss.

Lmao! I would like to nominate this post as lifeless loser post of the year. Imagine how insightful one would have to be to post that compilation of words in that post. Its mind boggling. Shit like this gives me a hard on.

When I see males I just want to ass fuck them. I'm a flaming homo and when I see male goats in a field all I do is fantasize about obliterating their anuses. Is that weird?

For anyone else it would be weird. For a third-world goat-fucking faggot, it's quite normal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 31, 2019 04:40PM

I am the #1 poster on this site

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Bob Malm, perjuring priest ()
Date: March 31, 2019 09:25PM

Bob Malm, perjuring priest

Bob Malm, rector, Grace Episcopal Alexandria
Attachments:
1BAF9176-147B-4EE8-BCCE-F5D1D0053F34.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Lindsey Malm Anders ()
Date: March 31, 2019 09:50PM

So whatever happened to the whole po-po thing you promised two months ago?

Sounds like the lying isn’t confined to the ‘rents.

Lindsey Malm Anders aka Hambeast.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Eric Bonetti has added the most memorable content
> to FFXU in recent memory. His constant
> shitposting and harassment add a welcome touch to
> this forum. He's made tons of supporters on this
> forum in his terroristic vendetta to take down a
> church that doesn't want him to be a member.
Attachments:
22642C22-FE8D-4282-B64F-37580ED47E27.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: V ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:14PM

On the behalf of Gerry, one thing I'd like to say:

I'm pretty sure you bitch ass niggas wouldn't hate Gerry if he was a Republican/conservative. Hell, you all wouldn't be making 500+ threads about him or even "revealing" that he is some Indian/Paki MF. Believe it or not, you'd probably praise his posts so much that he'd continue to have his original "Gerrymanderer" handle (at that, unregistered too!).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Ekkrr ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:47PM

Both losers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Cuck Tales ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:54PM

V Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On the behalf of Gerry, one thing I'd like to
> say:
>
> I'm pretty sure you bitch ass niggas wouldn't hate
> Gerry if he was a Republican/conservative. Hell,
> you all wouldn't be making 500+ threads about him
> or even "revealing" that he is some Indian/Paki
> MF. Believe it or not, you'd probably praise his
> posts so much that he'd continue to have his
> original "Gerrymanderer" handle (at that,
> unregistered too!).


Only a libtard would post stupid shit like this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: YVMMU ()
Date: April 05, 2019 06:57PM

I also hate:

BIG FONT GUY

the guy who hates Grace Episcopal / Pastor Bob Malm

the guy who hates Clifton

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: I hate ()
Date: April 05, 2019 07:13PM

Niggers, spics, Catholics, people in Clifton, Bob Malm, and the goats that they fuck
Attachments:
99F0BB00-1C58-4437-961F-7B8C15971BE2.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: I actually prefer meade...... ()
Date: April 06, 2019 04:02PM

One thing about meade is that he lays his cards right out on the table - there is no secrecy or guile about meade.

eesh is always up to something that we're not in on - he hasn't told us what he has been studing at school for the last fifteen years, or why he wants to sue chuck hoffman, of what really happened that night at miz's apartment when lizzie shit on the doorstep.

gerry is just a PITA - a delusional left wing version of a trumptard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: April 06, 2019 04:05PM

I actually prefer meade...... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One thing about meade is that he lays his cards
> right out on the table - there is no secrecy or
> guile about meade.
>
> eesh is always up to something that we're not in
> on - he hasn't told us what he has been studing at
> school for the last fifteen years, or why he wants
> to sue chuck hoffman, of what really happened that
> night at miz's apartment when lizzie shit on the
> doorstep.
>
> gerry is just a PITA - a delusional left wing
> version of a trumptard.

You are a Trumptard. Bet you voted for that piece of shit too. Nothing delusional or Trumptard about me faggot. And fuck your mother.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Gerry Go Cunt Punch yer Mum ()
Date: April 06, 2019 04:12PM

that nasty whore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: V ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:48PM

Cuck Tales Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> V Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > On the behalf of Gerry, one thing I'd like to
> > say:
> >
> > I'm pretty sure you bitch ass niggas wouldn't
> hate
> > Gerry if he was a Republican/conservative.
> Hell,
> > you all wouldn't be making 500+ threads about
> him
> > or even "revealing" that he is some Indian/Paki
> > MF. Believe it or not, you'd probably praise
> his
> > posts so much that he'd continue to have his
> > original "Gerrymanderer" handle (at that,
> > unregistered too!).
>
>
> Only a libtard would post stupid shit like this.

Well I see... would I post this if I had a MAGA hat on? Actually I would, since I'd be praising Gerry at that point. I'm telling the sincere truth here.

_________________________

~Presented by V (the 5th)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: ^ This is why... ()
Date: April 06, 2019 07:58PM

V Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cuck Tales Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > V Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > On the behalf of Gerry, one thing I'd like to
> > > say:
> > >
> > > I'm pretty sure you bitch ass niggas wouldn't
> > hate
> > > Gerry if he was a Republican/conservative.
> > Hell,
> > > you all wouldn't be making 500+ threads about
> > him
> > > or even "revealing" that he is some
> Indian/Paki
> > > MF. Believe it or not, you'd probably praise
> > his
> > > posts so much that he'd continue to have his
> > > original "Gerrymanderer" handle (at that,
> > > unregistered too!).
> >
> >
> > Only a libtard would post stupid shit like
> this.
>
> Well I see... would I post this if I had a MAGA
> hat on? Actually I would, since I'd be praising
> Gerry at that point. I'm telling the sincere truth
> here.



Libs can't meme.


MJ_RightWingMeme-UpRezJPG.jpg?w=1200&h=6

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Vxfgn ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:21PM

So whatever happened to Hambeast’s po-po thing? Between that and Chiow’s “seize and desist” letter, sounds like the Planet Malm folks have had another schizoid break with reality.

All hail Hambeast Anders!

Lindsey Malm Anders Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So whatever happened to the whole po-po thing you
> promised two months ago?
>
> Sounds like the lying isn’t confined to the
> ‘rents.
>
> Lindsey Malm Anders aka Hambeast.. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Eric Bonetti has added the most memorable
> content
> > to FFXU in recent memory. His constant
> > shitposting and harassment add a welcome touch
> to
> > this forum. He's made tons of supporters on
> this
> > forum in his terroristic vendetta to take down
> a
> > church that doesn't want him to be a member.
Attachments:
A5F2D314-E4E2-4701-B224-EDD89636B99F.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: UIKG(OTUIBNPIUY(*GOIUPHJ:LJBO*&Y ()
Date: April 14, 2019 09:37PM

eesh is well-rounded. Gerry just spitballs all day about the same GD thing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: eesh or Gerry: Who is a better FFXU user?
Posted by: Bob Malm, perjuring priest ()
Date: April 15, 2019 09:03PM

Join perjuring priest Bob Malm for Holy Week!
Attachments:
5E057605-1FE7-4663-8A3E-9CA91383F9A7.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********        **  ********    *******   **     ** 
 **              **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **              **  **     **         **  **     ** 
 ******          **  ********    *******   **     ** 
 **        **    **  **                **   **   **  
 **        **    **  **         **     **    ** **   
 ********   ******   **          *******      ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.