HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey glorious Americans! Share your accomplishments over the past 2 years and how your life has progressed. We all know what libs have been doing.
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: March 23, 2019 02:57PM

The Trumpconomy has treated us well. Share your successes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey glorious Americans! Share your accomplishments over the past 2 years and how your life has progressed. We all know what libs have been doing.
Posted by: Ajkdr ()
Date: March 23, 2019 03:16PM

The trump economy hasn’t done shit for people in my situation, but I didn’t vote for trump to help me, I voted to help America.

Re: Hey glorious Americans! Share your accomplishments over the past 2 years and how your life has progressed. We all know what libs have been doing.
Posted by: Climber ()
Date: March 23, 2019 03:22PM

Before trump, I was struggling to find a decent paying job with my sociology degree. Since trump, I’ve found a Fortune 500 IT company that’s expanded to the point where they are hiring people like me and training us to become IT experts . I didn’t vote trump in 2016 but I definitely will in 2020. Thanks trump.

Posted by: College grad ()
Date: March 23, 2019 03:56PM

I stayed in college an extra year because the Obama economy was so bad the only jobs available were part time or seasonal minimum wage jobs. When I graduated in 2018 I already had several job offers. Recruiters came to the university to seek out employees because of the difficulty in finding people. I was given a signing bonus and tuition reimbursement. It was a dream come true.

Posted by: Sanitation Engineering ()
Date: March 23, 2019 04:10PM

I have a job at VCU!
Attachments:
00F0D839-E362-4B80-8BFD-3EB58A690E51.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.