HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I was going to watch a funny movie but decided to turn on CNN instead.
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: March 23, 2019 10:53AM

This shit is hysterical! Libs think this shit is real. It's comedy gold!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I was going to watch a funny movie but decided to turn on CNN instead.
Posted by: T.V. Land Man ()
Date: March 23, 2019 11:35AM

Try MSNBC, it’s even funnier.

Date: March 23, 2019 11:56AM

T.V. Land Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Try MSNBC, it’s even funnier.

It's hysterical. They're all wack jobs. They can't believe their coup to overthrow the US government isn't working.

Posted by: God Bless America! ()
Date: March 23, 2019 04:12PM

I’m a well adjusted tax paying citizen of this great country!
Attachments:
9EEB5F6A-D35A-443B-A933-938A8A95B393.jpeg

Posted by: I know what you mean ()
Date: March 23, 2019 04:44PM

They are all messed up with this Trump victory. That crazy Adam Shifft seemed like he was all confused yesterday on CNN with their "but,but, buts; the only rational ones were the lawyers who dismissed all the "well we have to wait and see" baloney and said "in all fairness, this is a great victory for Trump". This will no doubt hurt the Democrats in the next presidential election seems to be the consensus. No one like a cocky libtard.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 23, 2019 05:16PM

Why to you fear or want to attack Adam Schiff? Adam Schiff can't just make up evidence. He is only capable of oversight. And why isn't the report being made public?

Adam Schiff hasn't had any public show hearings like the Benghazi hearings. There is no reason whatsoever to attack the man other than if you think you need to be complicit in the cover up of crimes.

Date: March 23, 2019 05:34PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Why to you fear or want to attack Adam Schiff?
> Adam Schiff can't just make up evidence. He is
> only capable of oversight. And why isn't the
> report being made public?
>
> Adam Schiff hasn't had any public show hearings
> like the Benghazi hearings. There is no reason
> whatsoever to attack the man other than if you
> think you need to be complicit in the cover up of
> crimes.
Attachments:
trump-wins-678x3811.jpg

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: March 23, 2019 06:00PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> There is no reason
> whatsoever to attack the man other than if you
> think you need to be complicit in the cover up of
> crimes.

Gerry inadvertently reveals the entire Liberal agenda since Nov. 9, 2016

Posted by: on Wolf yesterday ()
Date: March 23, 2019 06:09PM

The one that was really flustered was the older lady on CNN yesterday, the 2 lawyers were really professional and admitted that Trump kicked butt ultimately. The younger girls were making all kind of reaching predictions till the lawyer, a smart guy, basically told them to cool it and give victory its due. They were looking like poor sports.

Posted by: 6TGPK ()
Date: March 23, 2019 07:10PM

Ever since months ago, CNN did a segment promoting transgenderism and trashing moral faith which this country was founded, done with the CNN liberal garbage. Fox News is better, though not perfect. Also there is faith based news networks i.e. EWTN daily in eves, christianpost.com, if you are into that, even better.

If you think what had been conservative Walmart, think again with the recent airing of a gay couple ad (can Google it to find postings). At least Amazon, though not perfect either, it has a Amazon Smile program, where 1/2 of 1% of what you purchase goes to the charity you choose whether liberal or conservative which surprised to see even local churches listed, but been doing that for years.

Bottom line, the way these liberal organizations, businesses, or politicians operate is whether you support them financially or not. Less people watch CNN, cable companies eventually get the message, though that one is a huge Goliath. More locally, the KFC in Chantilly, 3rd world workers which more than one liberal minded - really bad rude experience at the drive thru years ago and never returned there, and so glad to see 7 years later in last months it is shut down. Also these liberals, major corporations, organizations, and government feed on positive social media reviews which feeds them money. The KFC had bad reviews, and CNN has some. **** If you do not support a business', organization's, or politician's views and what they give their profits to, if you have a reasonable choice (sometimes you don't like the US Post Office), then don't financially support them. Its that simple with enough people doing, and they over time go away.**** 2ndvote.com has a listing of the vast majority of major US chains and their conservative or liberal views on various issues.

As far as day to day needs:
- Target is liberal with their open sex bathroom situation (also security risk).
- Safeway - higher prices funding corporate in San Francisco, high priced liberal and LGBT hub.
- Giant locally is good, but profits funding Abdul in Netherlands, another liberal hotbed.
- City of Washington DC is liberal. 96% for Hillary in 2016 election and businesses can be fined for not letting people choose the bathroom of their gender identity. Have not been in there for a few years.
On positive side
- Harris Teeter, better in recent years with prices (buy one, get one free, is can get one at 50% off unlike other stores, and other sales prices cheaper than Walmart and is based in conservative/some liberal southern NC. Interesting too on indeed.com their job postings require workers to speak English to customers unless customer asks otherwise.
- Chick-fil-a, certainly less liberal, though not perfect.
- Lyft, better than Uber, not perfect either. Uber lost riders couple of years ago with the Delete User social media movement, with its hiring of workers from high risk countries. Lyft has higher hiring standards, interview in person unless worked for Uber before with good record. Lyft's profits support both conservative and liberal causes, but they do more so what's right for the customer when something occasionally goes wrong, for factors within their control.
- Charity Mobile, pro-life, pro-family, uses Verizon's network, and Patriot Mobile uses Sprint's. Though Verizon and Sprint not perfect, less liberal than AT&T and T-Mobile.
- Anyone else have ideas?

Liberal businesses have to charge higher prices to fund their diversity initiatives including multiple languages translations. Not racist if person comes here legally and is a good contributing member of society and not criminal and working toward learning English, but LGBT morally faith wrong is mental illness and more LGBTers deal with depression issues, similar to alcoholism. Again if have to fund a business's workers mental health issues if higher than the national norm, then paying more in higher prices.

Posted by: Like this. ()
Date: March 25, 2019 08:12AM

Very well said, except I believe you just above meant to say 'Delete Uber social media movement' instead of Delete User.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.