HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING NOW::: New England PATRIOTS Owner "ROBERT KRAFT" Has Been Found INNOCENT of Prostitution Charges ! ! !
Date: March 20, 2019 06:01AM

BREAKING NOW::: New England PATRIOTS Owner "ROBERT KRAFT" Has Been Found INNOCENT of Prostitution Charges ! ! !

robert-kraft-prostitution-bust.jpg?quali

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING NOW::: New England PATRIOTS Owner "ROBERT KRAFT" Has Been Found INNOCENT of Prostitution Charges ! ! !
Posted by: err...sure bud... ()
Date: March 20, 2019 09:58AM

More fake news from a Trumpster drinking at the Korova Milk Bar. For the record, he was offered a deal if he pleads no contest to the charges, admitting tacit guilt. And penalties still exist if he takes the deal, community service, classes, fine, and must submit to a STD test. So far, he's still pleading not guilty. Honesty is not in the OP's wheelhouse. You can't get found innocent until the completion of a trial. Charges being dropped, or other deals made, are just that. For the record, I don't care that he got a rub and tug, he just picked the wrong time at the wrong place. It's only a story because he owns an NFL team.

Re: BREAKING NOW::: New England PATRIOTS Owner "ROBERT KRAFT" Has Been Found INNOCENT of Prostitution Charges ! ! !
Posted by: Go Pats ()
Date: March 20, 2019 11:04AM

I am glad to hear it! But really I don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of a massage parlor anyway. The guy lost his wife and wants a little company. If someone wants to provide for a fee, then who is the victim?

Posted by: tells me ()
Date: March 20, 2019 11:06AM

This whole thing was a set up by the Democrats. Don't those liberal folks have any sense of decency?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.