HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: March 14, 2019 08:44PM

Made in China. I am sick and tired of slant eyes for 20 cents an hour responsible for how I make assessments. It’s not like I can go to Walmart tonight, and go to the rectal mirror aisle. A shame medical supply stores aren’t open and tired of third world shit!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: Let your passion be a business ()
Date: March 14, 2019 08:50PM

Brown Onion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Made in China. I am sick and tired of slant eyes
> for 20 cents an hour responsible for how I make
> assessments. It’s not like I can go to Walmart
> tonight, and go to the rectal mirror aisle. A
> shame medical supply stores aren’t open and
> tired of third world shit!

Ever thought about a mail order startup which focuses on rectal mirrors and other anus related products? You can't be alone in your fixation of such things...
Find just the right manufacturers and pieces, send them discretely to patrons who like yourself are too embarrassed to shop for them at the local Walmart.

Heck, You might be able to get Meade Skelton as a celebrity endorser for keeping him in enemas!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: March 14, 2019 09:05PM

Let your passion be a business Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Made in China. I am sick and tired of slant
> eyes
> > for 20 cents an hour responsible for how I make
> > assessments. It’s not like I can go to
> Walmart
> > tonight, and go to the rectal mirror aisle. A
> > shame medical supply stores aren’t open and
> > tired of third world shit!
>
> Ever thought about a mail order startup which
> focuses on rectal mirrors and other anus related
> products? You can't be alone in your fixation of
> such things...
> Find just the right manufacturers and pieces, send
> them discretely to patrons who like yourself are
> too embarrassed to shop for them at the local
> Walmart.
>
> Heck, You might be able to get Meade Skelton as a
> celebrity endorser for keeping him in enemas!


Do you have IBS and Medicare? I think not!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: You have a point ()
Date: March 14, 2019 09:58PM

Brown Onion Wrote:

> Do you have IBS and Medicare? I think not!


No, I personally do not understand. You might need to start a peer support group to get people who understand. You and Meade Skelton make a good initial start for you 'asshole' group.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: March 15, 2019 06:29AM

You have a point Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Brown Onion Wrote:
>
> > Do you have IBS and Medicare? I think not!
>
>
> No, I personally do not understand. You might need
> to start a peer support group to get people who
> understand. You and Meade Skelton make a good
> initial start for you 'asshole' group.


Who the hell is Meade Skelton? And does this person have IBS?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: Advice Man ()
Date: March 15, 2019 06:48AM

The first person to invite to the poop group should be Gerry. His whole life is a pile of shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: Buh BYE ()
Date: March 15, 2019 11:11AM

Go fuck yourself, BO aka BEH. You cannot write an entertaining or funny post and you look like a fucking retard every time you try. You even abandoned your own thread because other trolls mocking you in the thread were much funnier than your stupid trolls.

You’re obviously either still in high school or just slightly retarded. Take a hint and kindly fuck off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: dkgfe ()
Date: March 15, 2019 11:13AM


gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Broken Rectal Mirror
Posted by: We know the truth ()
Date: March 15, 2019 12:52PM

Buh BYE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go fuck yourself, BO aka BEH. You cannot write an
> entertaining or funny post and you look like a
> fucking retard every time you try. You even
> abandoned your own thread because other trolls
> mocking you in the thread were much funnier than
> your stupid trolls.
>
> You’re obviously either still in high school or
> just slightly retarded. Take a hint and kindly
> fuck off.


BO is actually Meade himself... He just types 'Medicare' when he really means 'Medicaid'.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******    ******   **         ******    ******** 
 **     **  **    **  **        **    **   **    ** 
 **     **  **        **        **             **   
  ********  **        **        **   ****     **    
        **  **        **        **    **     **     
 **     **  **    **  **        **    **     **     
  *******    ******   ********   ******      **     
This forum powered by Phorum.