HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama Family Tennis Coach Allegedly Accepted $2.7 Million as Part of College Admissions Scam…
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: March 13, 2019 08:46PM

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/03/13/obama-family-tennis-coach-allegedly-accepted-2-7-million-as-part-of-college-admissions-scam/

----------------------

When government was a "lower class" (poorly paid), and degrees were NOT required, if the rich bought a route through college it was not really a scandal but a mode of life. Employers were free to say "yea, your parents got you through" if they wished.

WITH GOVERNMENT USING GUNS TO GET WHATEVER THEY DEMAND AND HAVING 15X THE WAGES AS THE WORKING CLASS

WITH GOVERNMENT BEING THE GOTO SOURCE OF THE KIND OF LOANS G.E. AND OTHERS NEED TO SURVIVE IN THE BASTARDLY GLOBAL DEBT WAR THAT IS THE GLOBAL ECONOMY

buying or cheating through college all of the sudden makes

UP TO MILLIONS IN FUTURE EQUITY IN DIFFERENCE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama Family Tennis Coach Allegedly Accepted $2.7 Million as Part of College Admissions Scam…
Posted by: vvtmu ()
Date: March 13, 2019 08:55PM

IF GOVERNMENT DEGREE IS A TICKET TO GOVERNMENT JOB, and the future value of hiding away behind some title is millions of dollars, then people are going to cheat

surely

is it WRONG for rich people to want to pay to get through school? it didn't really used to be

today? yes. newly so. but yes.

but saying that demococrats have not been cheating the system (ie, majorly so ) is wrong

democrats have been using federal "college money" to cheat the system since clinton

Pelosi and friends have many bills to rip off feds - including one to keep ICE off campus because each student on campus is a federal fund income for the staff.

VERY CORRUPT - summary - the rich paying to get through school is not the biggest problem with communist schools.

Re: Obama Family Tennis Coach Allegedly Accepted $2.7 Million as Part of College Admissions Scam…
Posted by: uejbv ()
Date: March 13, 2019 08:57PM

is "government" an honest credential maker? one to decide what course and books should be the burden of students WHO must take a loan to do everything in that shit list?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. if i were a dean i would have to spend the rest of my life getting the useless crap out of the courses and finding books that were not democrat products of graduation obstruction.

Posted by: tupxf ()
Date: March 13, 2019 09:12PM

point me to a real in-use school book (and school that is using it) that's online, and i'll tell you what's in it that's obstructive

(college books are obstructive to graduating. on the other hand democrat elementary school books i've seen are intentionally distractive - the "side notes" fill up more than the materal and beg the student to go off on tangents INSTEAD of doing their homework)

point me to a books, i'll list you the education crimes.

Posted by: Test them all again ()
Date: March 13, 2019 09:13PM

Make the results public.

Posted by: wy7bd ()
Date: March 13, 2019 11:12PM

i liked the idea of "fair schools run by government, required schooling**". it all sounded ubiquitous and low cost.

republicans were angry as hell calling clinton communist and throwing money at a problem

I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY THE OLDER PEOPLE WERE SO BENT OUT OF SHAPE

it wasn't about schooling it was about MONEY. it wasn't about if a charter claimed it would be fair: it was about if government, ruling over their own pay and jobs, could ever be honest.

Posted by: wy7bd ()
Date: March 13, 2019 11:29PM

possible children are tested more fairly? but possibly not

"never an F" is so unfair to children of the past who had to face an F and children who got A's and were downgraded because "we can't give out too many A's", they used to tell us

democrats have a much wider path for progressing certain children and attacking others than they did before

children are face with more rules, and continual threats with police "kindly reminding them of what happens to bad people", with a weapon, nearly or actually brandishing it to the children

history books have become 1/2 weighted or MORE with purely race baiting, and erasure of historic facts.

even math books have become filled with distractions begging the student to focus (quite literally begging) to focus on anything, really anything, except the topic being presented

"everyone learns the same at the pace". i HATED that as a kid i was so bored with the so so slow pace in the classroom of what we were already supposed to have read. i wanted to learn other things and more and not be stuck memorizing mere pocket lint structure. was the historic date a day off. hyper trivia.

---------------

more fair to children, this government testing?

not necessarily so

they can be abused and mocked by government workers double dipping - actually taking and spending the money these children need to survive and breed in the future.

fairer testing - perhaps only in a testing room context - but remembering illegals get "fast tracked" and exceptions - maybe not there either.

more fair to children as a whole? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

FORCED MEDICATION for kids deemed crazy by teachers: teachers who want control over would be republicans to grow up to become ... vegetables again, let's say.

rumor children will vote under threat of "extra medication" if they are bad, and not being able to vote if they "break a school rule"

"communist power schools"

NO THANK YOU

AND GET OUT

Posted by: Cast the Net! ()
Date: March 13, 2019 11:39PM

Obama's kids are caught in this shit. Hollywood libfucks are just a teaser for this upcoming shitstorm. I'm always Right.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.