HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: Otis from Mayberry ()
Date: March 13, 2019 08:39PM

https://wjla.com/news/crime/montgomery-county-seventh-dui

GERMANTOWN, Md. (ABC7) — Montgomery County authorities have arrested a man seven times for DUI in the last five years, and critics want to know why the court system continues to treat the motorist with "kid gloves."

Ever since his first DUI in October 2014, Joel Rivera Rodriguez, 35, of Clarksburg, has managed to evade any significant amount of incarceration time.

According to Maryland Judiciary Case Search, Rivera Rodriguez - an illegal immigrant from Guatemala - has six subsequent DUI arrests from April 2016, September 2016, December 2016, February 2017, December 2018 and February 2019.

The first three DUI arrests resulted in findings of guilt, minor fines and supervised court probation. The fourth DUI case was dropped for undisclosed reasons. The fifth, sixth and seventh DUI cases are still pending.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: stupid rabbit ()
Date: March 13, 2019 10:05PM

laws are for white privilege fools !
the rich, illegals, minorities and trannies get reparations

but seriously, the entire dwi legal industrial complex is all about sucking citizens dry....with an illegal there is nothing worth soaking

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: Queen of Wakanda ()
Date: March 14, 2019 07:34AM

Keep in mind these are just the times he's been caught.

How many times do you think he has driven drunk and not been caught?

I can't imagine he ever drives sober. Why would he since there are no consequences.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: cdv6m ()
Date: March 14, 2019 12:28PM


gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts to bump down major news, posts fecal matter, mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and government should seize them and put them on psych pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants, posts black males with large dicks on white young females, portends white low birth rate and fall of USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu. (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the inside at times). the website operator has told him "not to post or return" which are still posted - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a political leaning but for continual illegal and gross spam along with messages that are only to demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting false financial data, and fake emergency please from (fake members of the community he makes up)

G2 lies allot. Maryland cops arrest and jail faster than any other state.


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: EML ()
Date: March 14, 2019 12:29PM

You need to understand how the system works.

Typical employed, married, middle class person gets arrested for DUI. He hires an attorney at $1,000 plus who then works out a plea under which the driver pays a large fine and does alcohol classes, but gets to keep his license. Since the driver knows if he's caught again his job and marriage are at risk he stays away from the booze. Prosecutor is also happy because he's notched a conviction and gotten a pile of cash for the state.

Unemployed or underemployed guy gets arrested for DUI. He gets a court appointed lawyer, so no loss to him. He is willing to appeal any conviction so frequently charges get reduced or dropped. Jails are full so the sentences he gets are frequently fines which he doesn't pay or revoked license which he ignores. Sometimes he may get a magistrate who gets tired of his crap and orders that he be held until trial, but the prosecutors then decide not to go to trial because the guy was in jail so long a conviction would still mean he's likely to walk.

This same shit happens with drug cases.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: K6NUY ()
Date: March 14, 2019 01:12PM

on the bright side, a long streak, Feb 2017 - Dec 2018 with no DUIs!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: This Poster is a Self Suck Faggo ()
Date: March 15, 2019 05:15AM

cdv6m Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>


> gerrymanderer2 (OP) posts several lies on ffu
> daily - many\.10think he's a fx co gov worker who
> is getting paid to do it for false DNC democrat
> "advertising". he floods ffu with useless posts
> to bump down major news, posts fecal matter,
> mutilated bodies, child porn, foreign drug ads and
> sneaker ads, tells people to kill themselves and
> government should seize them and put them on psych
> pills in prison - decided by democrat gov of
> course, promotes kangaroo courthouse trials, gives
> anti-religious rants, gives satanic ritual rants,
> posts black males with large dicks on white young
> females, portends white low birth rate and fall of
> USA, food tampering/poisoning, and anything
> possible to DEMORALIZE white people on ffu.
> (perhaps a chinese prisoner or isis member - but
> definitely knowledgeable of fx co gov from the
> inside at times). the website operator has told
> him "not to post or return" which are still posted
> - not removed, by the sysop: not because of a
> political leaning but for continual illegal and
> gross spam along with messages that are only to
> demoralize if not kill others. he/she plays at
> financial terrorism as well: continuall reporting
> false financial data, and fake emergency please
> from (fake members of the community he makes up)
>
> G2 lies allot. Maryland cops arrest and jail
> faster than any other state.
>
>


Attachments:
selfsuck1.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: notJustMd ()
Date: March 15, 2019 08:35AM

This happens in VA too. Stop being a shut-in

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: Donald "Boon" Shoeinstein ()
Date: March 15, 2019 08:48AM

Wait til Otis see us! He loves us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: March 15, 2019 01:00PM

notJustMd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This happens in VA too. Stop being a shut-in


Really? I don't guess you would happen to have a link?

Or do we have to simply "go outside" and find this for ourselves?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: NotjustMd ()
Date: March 15, 2019 03:20PM

nigga what? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> notJustMd Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This happens in VA too. Stop being a shut-in
>
>
> Really? I don't guess you would happen to have a
> link?
>
> Or do we have to simply "go outside" and find this
> for ourselves?

When you deserve a link I'll let you know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wanna Drive Drunk? Maryland is totally cool with it!!!
Posted by: Dick's his name ()
Date: March 15, 2019 03:54PM

> When you deserve a link I'll let you know.


That's what we thought.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **   ******         **  **     **        ** 
 **     **  **    **        **  ***   ***        ** 
 **     **  **              **  **** ****        ** 
 **     **  **              **  ** *** **        ** 
 **     **  **        **    **  **     **  **    ** 
 **     **  **    **  **    **  **     **  **    ** 
  *******    ******    ******   **     **   ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.