HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Lori Lough-lyin' ()
Date: March 13, 2019 04:42PM

Up to 50 actors and Hollywood people are in trouble so far! Fake SAT scores, bribery with money, and even photoshoped Athletic Team pictures. They could all go up river. How the might have fallen!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates-actress-lori-loughlin-face-judge-varsity/story?id=61651630

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: WHAT"S the big deal!! ()
Date: March 13, 2019 05:11PM

Did you think Liberals get in school by academic merit!!!! I'll give you just one name Kennedys. LOLOLO You can't put in what God's left out; you crazy liberals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Bdnfkfkf ()
Date: March 13, 2019 05:18PM

I would still fuck Lori Laughlin. She was hot in full house and hot now. Too bad her kid is a moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Waste of O2 ()
Date: March 13, 2019 05:23PM

That kid really is complete fucking air head.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Virginia sets the bar ()
Date: March 13, 2019 05:33PM

Look at the leadership in the Commonwealth of Virginia.....do you really think anything will happen to these people? Gentle slaps on the wrist by the liberal judges appointed to hear their cases and a couple of months from now it will be like it never happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Think Maybe Ummmm ()
Date: March 13, 2019 06:21PM

Hope they get Mannafort's judges - they would get time served for the hour they were in jail before posting bail and a Presidential Pardon.

You do know the key guy cheating on the college tests was a TrumpTard Harvard Grad who turned states evidence right?

That he is the son of a very rich guy who just happens to also be a TrumpTard and sent his son to the very school where the scandal busted wide open? How did junior get into Harvard from that school? On a bribe?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Libs hate humanity ()
Date: March 13, 2019 06:55PM

Not one republican implicated in this. If there were just one democrats (the media) would destroy his family and everyone that knows him like the cry babies have done before Trump was elected. Still to this very day NOT A FUCKING SHRED OF EVIDENCE OF RUSSIAN COLLUSION!

LIBTARDS ARE A UNIVERSAL LAUGHING STOCK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: I Don’t Think So ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:09PM

Lori Lough-lyin' Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Up to 50 actors and Hollywood people are in
> trouble so far! Fake SAT scores, bribery with
> money, and even photoshoped Athletic Team
> pictures. They could all go up river. How the
> might have fallen!
>
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates-actress-lor
> i-loughlin-face-judge-varsity/story?id=61651630

Do you people ever stop lying? As far as I can tell, only two actresses were indicted. The vast majority of the people on the list seem to be prominent businessmen, which means they’re probably Republicans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Libtarded ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:11PM

I Don’t Think So Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lori Lough-lyin' Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Up to 50 actors and Hollywood people are in
> > trouble so far! Fake SAT scores, bribery with
> > money, and even photoshoped Athletic Team
> > pictures. They could all go up river. How the
> > might have fallen!
> >
> >
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates-actress-lor
>
> > i-loughlin-face-judge-varsity/story?id=61651630
>
> Do you people ever stop lying? As far as I can
> tell, only two actresses were indicted. The vast
> majority of the people on the list seem to be
> prominent businessmen, which means they’re
> probably Republicans.

Excellent point as all prominent businessmen are Republican, not unemployed losers like liberals/communists or whatever they are now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Liberal Companies galore ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:14PM

I Don’t Think So Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lori Lough-lyin' Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Up to 50 actors and Hollywood people are in
> > trouble so far! Fake SAT scores, bribery with
> > money, and even photoshoped Athletic Team
> > pictures. They could all go up river. How the
> > might have fallen!
> >
> >
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates-actress-lor
>
> > i-loughlin-face-judge-varsity/story?id=61651630
>
> Do you people ever stop lying? As far as I can
> tell, only two actresses were indicted. The vast
> majority of the people on the list seem to be
> prominent businessmen, which means they’re
> probably Republicans.

The guy who runs Amazon is a prominent businessman. Do you think he's a Republican? Same with Starbucks and Panera Bread, and every other liberal run business.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Sure ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:37PM

Liberal Companies galore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I Don’t Think So Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lori Lough-lyin' Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Up to 50 actors and Hollywood people are in
> > > trouble so far! Fake SAT scores, bribery with
> > > money, and even photoshoped Athletic Team
> > > pictures. They could all go up river. How the
> > > might have fallen!
> > >
> > >
> >
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates-actress-lor
>
> >
> > >
> i-loughlin-face-judge-varsity/story?id=61651630
> >
> > Do you people ever stop lying? As far as I can
> > tell, only two actresses were indicted. The
> vast
> > majority of the people on the list seem to be
> > prominent businessmen, which means they’re
> > probably Republicans.
>
> The guy who runs Amazon is a prominent
> businessman. Do you think he's a Republican? Same
> with Starbucks and Panera Bread, and every other
> liberal run business.

Well, you got me there; three whole businesses owned by Democrats, none of whom are on the list. If there were a bunch of wealthy liberal businessmen in this country then the Democratic Party would be rolling in money, kinda like the Republicans do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Judge and jury ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:37PM

Bdnfkfkf Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would still fuck Lori Laughlin. She was hot in
> full house and hot now. Too bad her kid is a
> moron.


Her daughters are hot AF! I would SINS the fuck out of that.

Threesomes 4 life or prison.
Attachments:
42C23F2700000578-4739866-Her_mini_mes_Lori_Loughlin_showed_off_her_girls_Isabella_Rose_an-m-3_1501251472174.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Jews controlled Media ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:42PM

Sure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Companies galore Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I Don’t Think So Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Lori Lough-lyin' Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Up to 50 actors and Hollywood people are in
> > > > trouble so far! Fake SAT scores, bribery
> with
> > > > money, and even photoshoped Athletic Team
> > > > pictures. They could all go up river. How
> the
> > > > might have fallen!
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates-actress-lor
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > i-loughlin-face-judge-varsity/story?id=61651630
> > >
> > > Do you people ever stop lying? As far as I
> can
> > > tell, only two actresses were indicted. The
> > vast
> > > majority of the people on the list seem to be
> > > prominent businessmen, which means they’re
> > > probably Republicans.
> >
> > The guy who runs Amazon is a prominent
> > businessman. Do you think he's a Republican?
> Same
> > with Starbucks and Panera Bread, and every
> other
> > liberal run business.
>
> Well, you got me there; three whole businesses
> owned by Democrats, none of whom are on the list.
> If there were a bunch of wealthy liberal
> businessmen in this country then the Democratic
> Party would be rolling in money, kinda like the
> Republicans do.


Miss my point, much? There are whole lot more RICH DEMOCRATS than there are Republicans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Be My Guest ()
Date: March 13, 2019 07:56PM

Jews controlled Media Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sure Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liberal Companies galore Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I Don’t Think So Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Lori Lough-lyin' Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Up to 50 actors and Hollywood people are
> in
> > > > > trouble so far! Fake SAT scores, bribery
> > with
> > > > > money, and even photoshoped Athletic Team
> > > > > pictures. They could all go up river. How
> > the
> > > > > might have fallen!
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> https://abcnews.go.com/US/live-updates-actress-lor
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > >
> i-loughlin-face-judge-varsity/story?id=61651630
> > > >
> > > > Do you people ever stop lying? As far as I
> > can
> > > > tell, only two actresses were indicted. The
> > > vast
> > > > majority of the people on the list seem to
> be
> > > > prominent businessmen, which means
> they’re
> > > > probably Republicans.
> > >
> > > The guy who runs Amazon is a prominent
> > > businessman. Do you think he's a Republican?
> > Same
> > > with Starbucks and Panera Bread, and every
> > other
> > > liberal run business.
> >
> > Well, you got me there; three whole businesses
> > owned by Democrats, none of whom are on the
> list.
> > If there were a bunch of wealthy liberal
> > businessmen in this country then the Democratic
> > Party would be rolling in money, kinda like the
> > Republicans do.
>
>
> Miss my point, much? There are whole lot more RICH
> DEMOCRATS than there are Republicans.

Prove it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: March 13, 2019 08:41PM

Lets play a game, Name one of the accused cheaters that voted for President Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Blow For Votes ()
Date: March 13, 2019 09:27PM

Do you sexually identify as a mistake?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Here Ya Go ()
Date: March 13, 2019 11:00PM

True the Vote! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lets play a game, Name one of the accused cheaters
> that voted for President Trump.

Lori Loughlin - one of the ‘libtard’ actresses. I don’t know if she’s a Trumptard, but she’s a Republican. Donations:

$2,700 to the Marco Rubio senate campaign

$5,000 to Romney Victory in 2012

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: True the Vote! ()
Date: March 13, 2019 11:06PM

Rinos, Try again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: Lori Loughlin total MILF ()
Date: March 14, 2019 05:41PM

Here Ya Go Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> True the Vote! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Lets play a game, Name one of the accused
> cheaters
> > that voted for President Trump.
>
> Lori Loughlin - one of the ‘libtard’
> actresses. I don’t know if she’s a Trumptard,
> but she’s a Republican. Donations:
>
> $2,700 to the Marco Rubio senate campaign
>
> $5,000 to Romney Victory in 2012

I had a feeling she was a conservative woman. Over 50 and still gorgeous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A whole bunch of Hollyweird libtards are in trouble, LOL !
Posted by: MWXJD ()
Date: March 15, 2019 10:48AM

WHAT"S the big deal!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did you think Liberals get in school by academic
> merit!!!! I'll give you just one name Kennedys.
> LOLOLO You can't put in what God's left out;
> you crazy liberals.


I'll give you another - Bush.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         ********   **     **  **     **  ********  
 **    **   **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **   **     **  **     **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **   ********   **     **  **     **  ********  
 *********  **     **   **   **   **     **  **        
       **   **     **    ** **    **     **  **        
       **   ********      ***      *******   **        
This forum powered by Phorum.