HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax underground criticized for hurting new Fairfax Fire Chief's feelings
Posted by: Wendy Rieger's Yeast infection ()
Date: March 07, 2019 10:12PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYRAtRgKlIY

Openly talk about shutting the site. Lol, triggered libshit faggots.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax underground criticized for hurting new Fairfax Fire Chief's feelings
Posted by: Womp Womp! ()
Date: March 07, 2019 10:21PM

Attachments:
1537237537778m.jpg

Re: Fairfax underground criticized for hurting new Fairfax Fire Chief's feelings
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 07, 2019 10:53PM

This site has generated so much controversy.

Posted by: Insult to injury ()
Date: March 07, 2019 11:19PM

eesh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This site has generated so much controversy.

And ruined so many lives in the process. The leisers, Trinnes, Kate Eastman, Lynn, Josh price and on and on and on.

Posted by: CAUSES ()
Date: March 07, 2019 11:20PM

Insult to injury Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This site has generated so much controversy.
>
>
> And ruined so many lives in the process. The
> leisers, Trinnes, Kate Eastman, Lynn, Josh price
> and on and on and on.

All thanks to the moronos.

Posted by: Cfrrdfffggh ()
Date: March 08, 2019 03:07AM

eesh Wrote:
> This site has generated so much controversy.

Any you have been in jail, court and your dad is out a lot of money from your obsessions

Posted by: tuhmm ()
Date: March 08, 2019 07:56PM

the last fire chief, democrat, passed the torch to him for a pay-off

he's a DC IMPLANT

he will steal money, he will fire whites and hire illegals - see $1,000,000 to mexico off the books and file for "more funding"

I already saw one of his nigger hires in a parking lot with the wheel blocks on backwards like an upside down cross.

I asked him why put only one only in the wrong direction he was all like, "a niggs gonna nig" he laughed.

Posted by: 44rterwe ()
Date: March 08, 2019 08:02PM

571b92d4972dc.image.png?resize=400%2C484

the old firechief said he quit over this. i doubt it he took the chance to get out, i'm not sure i wouldn't have: just all political lawsuit duty from where he was.

I still believe the girl above was MAYBE MURDERED, by her husband or by A FIREFIGHTER. body drive out of town left in a park.

It's not un-common at all for departments to be political or tight enough to "protect their own", not steer investigations toward it's own employees.

and it COULD HAVE BEEN a dc implant that did it, but maybe not

Posted by: 3r43tere ()
Date: March 08, 2019 08:27PM

2018Riemer230x230_fw.png

Hans Reimer, you can't see what part of West Maryland (montgomery).

He's very "pro ethnic" in his tweets and in all other manners a loyal maryland democrat.

HE'S ALSO DEEP IN TO THE HUD HOUSING MONEY PROGRAM (note west maryland is 98% well made single family dwellsings - ie, no large apartment complexes you expect are needed for federal free housing. but it's not free)

IT'S A DEATH LOTTERY.

Posted by: maryland democrats r evil ()
Date: March 08, 2019 08:34PM

the MARYLAND WEBSITE does not tell you what district he represents

if you have a complaint my GUESS is maryland would threaten you it's not your right to know who it is that has authority over your "problem", and arrest you if you keep calling. that's how dems roll.

Posted by: rtgeres ()
Date: March 08, 2019 08:35PM

https://www.montgomerycountymd.gov/riemer/

i totally guessed about west maryland and, really, there wasn't much chance my guess was wrong was there?

Posted by: Lighten up ()
Date: March 08, 2019 08:43PM

Why can’t people point out facts? If we need diversity we must point that out.
He’s just stating what blacks have.
Just because you notice a fire chief is black doesn’t mean you hate him.
All other comments are just people trying to be funny.
I don’t know what other things members have done here, but one thing these uptight liberals should understand is people post to be assholes.
Why are liberals trying to silence people, something they fought for in colleges for years, and now they want to take it away.
It’s not blacks complaining, they probably understand we are just a bunch of assholes playing around, it’s these uptight fucking liberals douche bags, they are too stupid to understand what’s going on a message board.

Posted by: 3r4ree ()
Date: March 08, 2019 08:44PM

s-l300.jpg

homework assignment

DC gov is all black with a few snowflakes, and giving illegal aliens federal jobs (dc didn't used to have influence in federal gov, they do now. it's why they aren't allowed to be a state.)

TURF WAR

(a) how many minutes around DC are wholey black controlled

(b) how many minutes are in a state of turf war where, once DC implants get in gov, they take it over (which is what happened in most of the minutes from (a)), and are kneeing to liberals for votes?

add (a) (b) and tell me if that's "equality"

or if it's really - just a turf war run from DC and all it's suburbs and towns near those suburbs with hopes whites will never CHANGE THE CAPITOL, VOTE DC IS NO LONGER THE CAPITAL. (note early American documents say that the capitol is mobile in case of exactly such "problems")

so you try to ding me for saying "this fireman is bad news, and spells corruption"

but i have nothing but a long sheet of corruptions to point to

Posted by: 4uvw6 ()
Date: March 08, 2019 08:45PM

you can say i don't believe in equality

but i can prove even if i didn't, your full of crap about the equality your lying about

Posted by: rgfdd ()
Date: March 08, 2019 10:44PM

i've having a blog party but ffu people aren't invited !

Posted by: firetruckdawg ()
Date: March 14, 2019 05:50PM

I'm happy that 2 faced Bowers is gone and this Chief is here and doing a great job!!! Bowers used to say one thing in a meeting then in private would say something that was completely contrary to what he just said in that meeting. Bowers always said "I'll look into it and get back to you." I used to love listening to him say that to people and knowing he had no intention of ever getting back to the person. He should have been on a boat in Florida YEARS ago

Posted by: Not 2 Bad ()
Date: March 14, 2019 05:55PM

At least he's an American Negro and not some Middle Eastern Paki.

Posted by: Yes we can ()
Date: March 14, 2019 06:37PM

Insult to injury Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This site has generated so much controversy.
>
>
> And ruined so many lives in the process. The
> leisers, Trinnes, Kate Eastman, Lynn, Josh price
> and on and on and on.

Some have benefitted, Moreno was rewarded a million dollars, what if Katie gets a play boy gig? What if meade finally is filling stadiums nationwide...all the bbc that now seek eesh...ALL OF IT IS CUZ OF FFXU

Posted by: Let’s not forget ()
Date: March 14, 2019 07:20PM

Bob Malm, official ass wipe of the Episcopal Church

Posted by: 4ym9e ()
Date: March 14, 2019 10:34PM

Let’s not forget Wrote:
> Bob Malm, official ass wipe of the Episcopal
> Church

MORENO OR GERRYMANDERER2 ?

I'M QUITE SURE THE WHOLE BOB MALM THING IS BEING RUN BY A FX CO GOV LAWYER (to attack republicans speaking freely exposing crime and wanting clawback for it)

OR AN FFU BLOGGER - simply to cause others the trouble scrolling past bullshit to find something real

Posted by: oldfire ()
Date: March 23, 2019 12:30AM

These horrible messages against the Chief are despicable. It's taking attention away from legitimate issues. Bullying and threatening the probie are serious issues that aren't getting the attention they need. If the culture didn't change since that "culture investigation" then I doubt it will ever change. violence in any form is unacceptable

Posted by: Kavi-J ()
Date: March 29, 2019 04:58AM

oldfire Wrote:
> These horrible messages against the Chief are
> despicable. It's taking attention away from
> legitimate issues. Bullying and threatening the
> probie are serious issues that aren't getting the
> attention they need. If the culture didn't change
> since that "culture investigation" then I doubt it
> will ever change. violence in any form is
> unacceptable

shut up nigger

Posted by: Mike huntt ()
Date: March 29, 2019 06:24AM

Nigger

Posted by: Enndf ()
Date: March 29, 2019 07:07AM

oldfire Wrote:
> These horrible messages against the Chief are
> despicable. It's taking attention away from
> legitimate issues. Bullying and threatening the
> probie are serious issues that aren't getting the
> attention they need. If the culture didn't change
> since that "culture investigation" then I doubt it
> will ever change. violence in any form is
> unacceptable

Blacks are very violent. We must put our attention to this legitimate issue.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.