HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
California dems talking about re-using toilet water to SAVE MONEY proving water to taxpayers. (a wholely gov. run thing)
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: March 02, 2019 11:58AM

https://www.breitbart.com/environment/2019/03/01/republic-of-thirst-part-3-creating-new-water-for-california-through-innovation/

obviously: gov are picked winners getting tons more pay than "anyone else"

and if you have a monopoly why spend MONEY providing water if you drink perier (bottled water, stupid millenial)?

a corrupt democrat would say, RAISE MY PAY, let the fools drink their own toilet water - tell them it's from the rio grande. san quentin forced prisoners to drink from toilets*

* the most cruel prison on the planet perhaps - run by democrats

with corruption you can bet that that the "testers" will fail to find the re-used toilet water is unsafe. watch organizations? only government agencies are funded and they all do what democrats tell them to, they are colluding

YOU FIND IN THE FUTURE big expensive contracts promising clean toilet water that deliver unsafe water covered up by government and lying media.

YOU FIND they said it cost more than a nuclear desalinization plant, but really it was the cheapest ass water tap california had built yet.

(note: the article covers old innovation such as filters and boilers to remove salt from sea water, which are un-fortunately for man-kind, slow and expensive)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: California dems talking about re-using toilet water to SAVE MONEY proving water to taxpayers. (a wholely gov. run thing)
Posted by: duwxc ()
Date: March 02, 2019 12:01PM

run-off (roof, road) sounds attractive, "grey water" (note: grey water is allowed to contain sewage by law, so ..., grey is not the right word)

until you find out the auto industry still uses lead around wheels and the roads have lead dust on them and the water, to be safe, would need significant chemical treatment

So why are they doing the study, knowing that NASA re-using toilet water in the space shuttle was a matter of a very expensive technology that wouldn't work large scale?

CORRUPT CONTRACTS TO STUDY THINGS THEY KNOW DO NOT WORK, IS WHY

Re: California dems talking about re-using toilet water to SAVE MONEY proving water to taxpayers. (a wholely gov. run thing)
Posted by: my364 ()
Date: March 02, 2019 12:03PM

(their's a reason why your water treatment plants all across usa aren't connected to faucets. it's becasue they've tried to make "safe for use at a reasonable cost" and haven't yet)

Posted by: further research ()
Date: March 02, 2019 12:32PM

Why is it that there are countries out there who are operating huge desalination plants to provide water to their citizens but we do not even think about doing this in the U.S.? We have desalinators on U.S. Navy ships, which are essentially floating cities, why not have that same technology supplying water to communities?

Posted by: ywgc7 ()
Date: March 04, 2019 01:47PM

WHAT DO YOU BET SAVING MONEY ISN'T THE GOAL OF THESE "STUDIES"?

what do you bet feral funding is the goal?

Posted by: Jugolyn ()
Date: February 10, 2020 11:48AM

Drink from the toilet, take a dump in the street.

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: February 10, 2020 11:51AM

brainstorm21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey, so about what is this topic? Is this about
> water and it's quality? Because I think that
> California should change the water system, because
> I can't even drink this water! Actually, I buy
> some of the water filter pitchers that is pretty
> useful for me, since it is portable. However, I
> should say that in my house I use faucet water
> filter which is best choice for water, so why does
> they can't put some of these things to improve
> quality of water? I wonder, if Pure Water Guide can help
> me and them for that..

Hey, thanks for your thoughts, I think that it is a good idea.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2020 11:52AM by UltraRight.

Posted by: Jeorge H Waters ()
Date: March 30, 2020 06:38AM

It is a rather interesting article, thank you for the information. I believe that it is a very good idea. We should think about water consumption, especially in the current ecological situation. Besides, it will be more economical to reuse the same water. But then we should think about the system of its clearing. By the way, I heard about one company from New York that provides special water filters. https://www.highwaterstandard.com/water-filter-installation-nyc Here is the link. You can read more information on the page.

Posted by: 4tghtntrerwe ()
Date: March 30, 2020 05:53PM

DROP DEAD G2

to "scrub" water (treat it) and get the viruses out, you have to spend boat loads of money - more than the water is worth

there is no such thing as "cheaply turning toilet water into clean water"

(it would require massive machinery)

even "clean water" is so dirty that municipalities have problems cleaning it well enough to be "tap water" - for example, maryland niggers put heavy metals (poisons) in Fairfax's drinking water, saying they were "prolonging the life of the pipes". fairfax shortly after had 1/2 the population seek "mental health drugs"

democrats planned the whole fucking thing top to bottom. Poisoin whitey, then let the spics take over.

Date: March 30, 2020 05:56PM

Virginia has only 8.5 million citizens

fairfax is 1 million persons: 90% of which are illegal aliens

sharon bulova fairfax supervisor, with publicized deals with a rich mexican, made fairfax a sanctuary state

so many illegal aliens in fairfax it constituted a large percentage of virginia's total population

AND THEY ARE ALL ON GOVERNMENT PAY AND FOOD STAMPS

Date: March 30, 2020 05:56PM

IT TAKES ONE CORRUPT DEAL GONE UN-HANDLED TO COMPLETELY FUCK UP A WHOLE STATE

(AND WHY SHOULDN'T IT? it takes only one corrupt King to ruin a small country)

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 07:37AM

Jeorge H Waters Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a rather interesting article, thank you for
> the information. I believe that it is a very good
> idea. We should think about water consumption,
> especially in the current ecological situation.
> Besides, it will be more economical to reuse the
> same water. But then we should think about the
> system of its clearing. By the way, I heard about
> one company from New York that provides special
> water filters. href="https://www.highwaterstandard.com/water-filt
> er-installation-nyc">
https://www.highwaterstandard
> .com/water-filter-installation-nyc Here is the
> link. You can read more information on the page.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.