HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
www.redskinscheapshops.com
Posted by: liny195 ()
Date: February 21, 2019 02:14AM

The 5 O’Clock Club: With the first pick in the 2019 NFL draft... The 5 o’clock club is published Wednesday to Saturday during the season Cheap Brandon Scherff Jersey , and aims to provide a forum for reader-driven discussion at a time of day when there isn’t much NFL news being published. Feel free to introduce topics that interest you in the comments below.OverTheCap this week took a look at all the 0-2 teams.Here’s a little bit of what they had to say about each one:Buffalo BillsI’ll take issue with one thing in this analysis.I expected the Bills to be every bit this bad.Houston TexansI believe I picked the Texans to win their division in 2018.Ooops.Oakland RaidersI’ve been pretty up-front about how bad a decision I thought the Raiders made in hiring Jon Gruden.I wonder if Mark Davis has any contingency plan for unloading Gruden and his 10-year contract?New York GiantsI’d love to channel my inner South East Omar here, but I don’t really understand his schtick.Something like, Hahahahahaha! Slide the protection.Ha ha ha!Make the Manning face Manning boy!Ha ha ha!Detroit LionsPersonally, I’m shocked by the Lions looking this bad, though, with a rookie head coach Womens Jamison Crowder Jersey , it could just be growing pains.I was expecting them to pick up some valuable wins in the NFC North this season and help knock the Vikings out of the playoffs.Arizona CardinalsIf only we’d realized how pathetic the Cardinals really are, the Redskins might’ve game-planned for the Colts.A little taste of South East OmarI invite anyone who wants to try, to do your best South East Omar imitation in the comments. After boring Super Bowl 53, are there any lessons for the Redskins? | NBC Sports WashingtonOften times Redskins fans will ask why their team can't be more like the Patriots. There are a lot of reasons why, but the two biggest are named Belichick and Brady.Redskins’ Vernon Davis lands his ‘biggest role’ yet in Western thriller ‘Hell on the Border’ - The Washington PostDavis was in Alabama this week for shooting of the movie based on the life of legendary deputy U.S. marshal Bass Reeves.Wide Receiver looks to be a major problem area for the Redskins heading into the offseason - Fanspeak Washington Redskins Blog26 Minutes With Clinton Portis - Episode 24It's day two at the Super Bowl. This episode CP interviews former Redskins linebacker London Fletcher, AdamBruce Allen pushes back on report Redskins are planning for 2019 without Alex Smith | NBC Sports WashingtonNFL Network reported Sunday the Redskins are planning for 2019 as if Alex Smith will not be available. On the Redskins Talk podcast Thursday Youth Montae Nicholson Jersey , Bruce Allen denied the report.Preston Smith | Redskins Career Highlights | 2015-2018 - YouTubeWashington Redskins edge rusher/linebacker Preston Smith just finished his fourth season in the league. In that amount of time, he's started 50 of a possible 64 games and has recorded a combined 164 tackles with 24.5 sacks, four interceptions, four forced fumbles, and a touchdown.How Does The Lombardi Trophy Make Its Way To The Super Bowl? – CBS DCHave you ever wondered how the Lombardi Trophy travels to the Super Bowl each year?Super Bowl 2019: NFL is riding high, but that won't always be caseNFL is riding high with rising revenues and ratings Youth Zach Brown Jersey , but possibility of labor unrest looms with expiration of collective bargaining agreement in 2021Colin Kaepernick: NFLPA, DeMaurice Smith still troubled by NFLDeMaurice Smith said he wondered how NFL owners would be viewed over time with regards to Colin Kaepernick and his continued unemployment.Former Redskins CB Champ Bailey named to the 2019 Pro Football Hall of Fame class | NBC Sports WashingtonBailey, who played his first five seasons in Washington, was one of three first-time nominees elected to the Hall of Fame Saturday. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.