HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ann Coulter: Trump’s Failing. Don’t Ask Me to Lie About it
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: February 21, 2019 12:41AM

To mention the two most shocking examples, the bill prohibits Trump from using any Homeland Security funds to build a wall anywhere along the border.

> using HS money was never mentioned, so what?

Only bollard fencing is permitted — and even that is allowed in only one small section of the border with the approval of local authorities.

> we all already know what new fence is going up: military surplus we all saw the pics

Inasmuch as the “local authorities” in that particular sector are liberal Democrats and/or beholden to Mexican cartels, the bill Trump just signed effectively prohibits any barrier whatsoever from being built on the border.

> the President doesn't need permission from locals or Congress to build a wall

The bill also expressly prohibits the deportation of any illegal aliens who are part of a household, or thinking of becoming part of a household, that contains an “unaccompanied minor” — i.e. any illegal alien who claims to be under 18 years old with no parent in the country.

> right you are!

Right before the midterm elections, Trump also promised an executive order on anchor babies. (bad: this foreign mercenaries OBAMA hires into the military, a DACA style bill, should be hiring unemployed not foreign military!!)

This is why the bill is being referred to as the Pedophiles-Go-Free Act

Trump’s other top advisers just turned away the Angel Moms from the White House. (who were protesting bill Trump signed Friday)

So far, Trump has spent 25 months not building the wall, capped last Friday by his signing a bill that will make it monumentally more difficult to do so.

I have a different yardstick, which is a harsh yardstick, but the only objective one: The only thing I’m interested in is results.

Trump never promised to send illegal aliens already in the country back (and really, i don't guess it's feasible when all complications arise and a weak GOP who uses illegal labor). He did say Democrats and their handing out green cards had gone too far. He has Republicans who are not done feeding on selling other people's seats to the game of life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ann Coulter: Trump’s Failing. Don’t Ask Me to Lie About it
Posted by: mjhmw ()
Date: February 21, 2019 12:46AM

coulter-headshot-640x480-640x480-640x480

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2019/02/20/ann-coulter-trumps-failing-dont-ask-me-to-lie-about-it/

Trump's a NY'er (melting pot town) who's known to hire illegals in his hotels (let in by politicians not him).

I don' think he'd have won if he said his platform was to rid the country of illegals: he'd not have gotten any ethnic votes, only 1/2 the GOP, and none of the democrat votes.

Posted by: I would still bang her ()
Date: February 21, 2019 12:49AM

Ann Coulter is a deadhead. She listens to the Grateful Dead. Not good Grateful Dead, but Grateful Dead from the 1980s.

Posted by: AllyOfNone ()
Date: February 21, 2019 12:55AM

I would still bang her Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ann Coulter is a deadhead. She listens to the
> Grateful Dead. Not good Grateful Dead, but
> Grateful Dead from the 1980s.

The Grateful Dead were good?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.