HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Latest Gerymanderer Twinkish Love Sesh
Posted by: AlienInMyChest ()
Date: February 18, 2019 01:30AM

First I attached a few live baby lobsters to his scrotum, which immediately caused him to start squealing like one of those '80s metal hair band singers. Then I sprayed a Rorshach pattern of whipped scream all over his throbbing, naked, zip-tied twink body and started licking it off in sexual passion. While I did so I produced a can of WD40 with one of those long red nozzles, stuck it up one of Gerry's nostrils and gave him - shall we say - some hinge-lubricating hospitality.

The effect was rather entropic. I used boltcutters to snip off his zip-ties and he immediately began convulsing and leaping around the room, his blearier-than-usual eyes bugged out, doing high knee-bobs, screaming WOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO! As he shambled around the room in this twitching, spasming tap-dance of horror as the WD40 poison caused him to lose complete physical control of himself. At one point he even rediscovered my front door a few times but luckily my cute little twinkish rentboy Gerry wouldn't have the brains to use one even in his right mind.

I thought, "Maybe I gave him a little too much WD40." Then Gerry screamed WOOOOOOOO!!!! again, almost as if agreeing with me. By then his convulsing tap dance of horror had actually evolved into a full-on C-walking shuffle of uncontrollable impulses. So I had to calm him down by splitting an amyl nitrate under his nose and ramming my dick into his asterisk-shaped asshole like a giant pacifier. But I must say it was a weird Gerrymanderer homosexual experience, even for him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Latest Gerymanderer Twinkish Love Sesh
Posted by: AlienInMyChest ()
Date: February 19, 2019 10:20PM

Now Gerry is basking in the sexual afterglow by dumping a bunch of holy water on himself, causing giant fogs of steam and vaporized shit to start pouring from his sexy, twinkish body. Not unlike the melting Wicked Witch of the West.

Re: My Latest Gerymanderer Twinkish Love Sesh
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: February 19, 2019 10:26PM

-=-
Attachments:
1537526251996.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.