HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fuck Trump, Just did my Taxes, I owe less than $100, but last year my fed refund was around $3,400
Posted by: GOPTAXSCAM ()
Date: February 15, 2019 02:58PM

The tax scam is real. Fuck Trump and Ryan. Asshole con men..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fuck Trump, Just did my Taxes, I owe less than $100, but last year my fed refund was around $3,400
Posted by: 7xcc4 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 03:02PM

What was your taxable income for both years?

And what was the TOTAL TAX owed for both years?

That is the only think of interest. The size of the refund is irrelevant.

Re: Fuck Trump, Just did my Taxes, I owe less than $100, but last year my fed refund was around $3,400
Date: February 15, 2019 03:11PM

7xcc4 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What was your taxable income for both years?
>
> And what was the TOTAL TAX owed for both years?
>
> That is the only think of interest. The size of
> the refund is irrelevant.

I logged out, but will check later. My VA refund went UP $200. My Fed refund went DOWN ~$3,500.

I voted for Trump because I’m for immigration control. Never again!! That nog Obama never raised my taxes and called it a tax cut. Fuck Ryan!! Fuck Trump.

Posted by: check again ()
Date: February 15, 2019 03:17PM

GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> The tax scam is real. Fuck Trump and Ryan.
> Asshole con men..

You probably messed up and did something wrong. Damn HS drop out!

Date: February 15, 2019 03:28PM

check again Wrote:
> GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The tax scam is real. Fuck Trump and Ryan.
> > Asshole con men..
>
>
> You probably messed up and did something wrong.
> Damn HS drop out!

Fuck you!! I have math up to Stochastic Calculus at a top 10 university. Besides, the software does all the math.

Posted by: I claim I can fly ()
Date: February 15, 2019 03:38PM

'n' shit.

Posted by: IRS employee ()
Date: February 15, 2019 04:55PM

What is your name, address and social security #? I will look into it for you.

Posted by: yc3ch ()
Date: February 15, 2019 05:02PM

GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> Asshole con men..

Yep - vote for Democrats - that will lower your taxes.

Posted by: My Taxes went way up. ()
Date: February 15, 2019 05:36PM

yc3ch Wrote:
> GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> -----
> > The tax scam is real. Fuck Trump and Ryan.
> > Asshole con men..
>
> Yep - vote for Democrats - that will lower your
> taxes.

Unless you make more than $400,000 a year, you are paying more in taxes if you live in California, New York and the DMV. This is due to the capping of the SALT Deductions at $10,000 and mortgage interest deductions. It's literally hard coded into the tax form, you can't move that number beyond $10,000. I pay $12,000 in Fairfax County real estate and $5,000 in car taxes each year alone. That's a loss of $7,000 in deductions right there. I made north of $200,000 last year and being single, I'm hardly hurting, but they sure fucked the little guy and this will matter in 2020.

Posted by: Ghwb ()
Date: February 15, 2019 05:44PM

Hey faggot, you get more take home pay now.
Change your withholding so you don’t owe and you don’t get a refund.
That’s where you want to be.
You’re not voting for a Democrat. They will raise your taxes, idiot.

Date: February 15, 2019 06:10PM

GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> My Fed refund went DOWN ~$3,500.

Your refund is how much you overpaid.

Apparently your federal taxes went down more than $3,500.

In previous years you overpaid by $3,500.
This year, your taxes went WAY DOWN.
You paid less taxes, and you also overpaid less.

Add $3,500 + your refund, and that's how much Trump saved you.

Posted by: Fuck your bullshit ()
Date: February 15, 2019 06:45PM

This Just In Fairfax Wrote:
> GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> -----
> > My Fed refund went DOWN ~$3,500.
>
> Your refund is how much you overpaid.
>
> Apparently your federal taxes went down more than
> $3,500.
>
> In previous years you overpaid by $3,500.
> This year, your taxes went WAY DOWN.
> You paid less taxes, and you also overpaid less.
>
> Add $3,500 + your refund, and that's how much
> Trump saved you.

LOL, nice try. My effective taxes went up by almost $6,000. The caps in deductions wiped out my refund.

Look, I doubt this board is filled with people making more than $400,000 or people that live in low tax Florida and Nevada. If I got fucked as a NoVA homeowner, you probably did too. Keep being a shill for Trump, until you do your taxes that is.

Posted by: Sparks ()
Date: February 15, 2019 06:52PM

Should be ashamed to admit you give government interest free loan. What a maroon.

Posted by: too funny ()
Date: February 15, 2019 06:54PM

My dumb ass sister voted for Trump - she lives in NJ and they have among the highest property taxes in the country. Nice houses are cheap by our standards because tax on her 600k home is $1,300k per month. They will not get to deduct the full amount of their property taxes - 5,600 bucks of her taxes will be taxed by the Feds. She is paying Federal tax on her property tax to NJ.

I laughed my ass off at our annual holiday dinner. She was so pissed off.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 15, 2019 06:55PM

Bank of America made out like a bandit though. Someone's gotta pay for that. That someone is you.

Date: February 15, 2019 06:56PM

GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> 7xcc4 Wrote:
> -----
> > What was your taxable income for both years?
> >
> > And what was the TOTAL TAX owed for both years?
> >
> > That is the only think of interest. The size
> of
> > the refund is irrelevant.
>
>
> I logged out, but will check later. My VA refund
> went UP $200. My Fed refund went DOWN ~$3,500.
>
> I voted for Trump because I’m for immigration
> control. Never again!! That nog Obama never
> raised my taxes and called it a tax cut. Fuck
> Ryan!! Fuck Trump.

This makes me happy. Its called justice. Cost you 3 grand white boy.

Posted by: What Goes Around Comes Around ()
Date: February 15, 2019 08:25PM

It appears that the Trumptards are miffed that they’ve been conned. The Trumptards had to be hit in the pocketbook before they finally realized that Trump and Republican legislators are despicable conmen - a fact that any sane person realized from the beginning of Trump’s campaign. You reap what you sow, deplorables.

Posted by: PC retardzz ()
Date: February 15, 2019 08:35PM

So libs in NYC , DMV are mad at paying more tax?

That's what they've been pushing for years. Are they retarded?

Posted by: unfukinbelievable ()
Date: February 15, 2019 08:37PM

First of all, if you are relying on a free tax program you are a fool. It literally takes 30 minutes to fill out a 1040A if you've kept your shit in order all year. Second, learn how to fill out the W-4 properly and you won't be loaning the government money interest free for 12 months at a time. Who really expects to get ahead in life doing that? I mean other than a libtard.

Posted by: Fuck Trump and Ryan ()
Date: February 15, 2019 09:00PM

The Libtards may gloat, but plenty of poor people are being fucked too.

Plenty of examples on Twitter.
Attachments:
DB9221AA-5968-4350-990E-2868E9C9A03E.jpeg

Posted by: why is this so difficult ()
Date: February 15, 2019 09:05PM

Why wouldn't someone making less than $20K owe something?

Posted by: Troll OP Post ()
Date: February 15, 2019 09:36PM

He got more in cash did not take enough out in taxes and still ended up with more overall but he's a Democrat liar

Posted by: Tax Expert ()
Date: February 15, 2019 09:55PM

Fuck Trump and Ryan Wrote:
> The Libtards may gloat, but plenty of poor people
> are being fucked too.
>
> Plenty of examples on Twitter.

Probably had no withholding.

Posted by: Nigga Please ()
Date: February 16, 2019 01:52AM

H&R Block agents took ‘empathy training’ to handle people upset by smaller tax refunds or surprise tax bills

Accountants are investing in customer service as the average tax refund has dropped 8% and 4.6 million people are expected to owe money this year

Some tax return preparers are doubling as therapists this tax season, comforting clients who are dismayed to find that they will get smaller tax refunds — or worse, will get hit with unexpected tax bills.

H&R Block HRB puts its returning tax pros through 30 hours of training ahead of each filing season to make sure they are up-to-speed — and the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act passed by Congress in late 2017 already gave them plenty of homework to do by cutting many deductions and changing the withholding tables.

But this year, agents also underwent “empathy training,” which included a “refund surprise training module” to coach their responses to clients shocked or upset by a lower tax refund or a surprise tax bill, the service told MarketWatch. For example, the new training included listening to a scenario where a client who received a $1,500 refund last year learned that she owed $575 this year because she didn’t adjust her withholdings under the new tax laws.

“Imagine how it would feel if you saw a really big tax bill; you’re not used to owing any money, and now you owe $1,500. And not a lot of people have that laying around,” said Susan Waldron, H&R Block’s director of communications. “An agent might say, ‘I know you are not accustomed to owing the IRS money. Let’s discuss the options that can help.’ A lot of people don’t realize that the IRS has payment plans, and we can help people get set up.”

Posted by: Fuck Trump ()
Date: February 16, 2019 12:03PM

-
Attachments:
0425421C-38C9-4290-B682-992BA14C06DC.jpeg
1A782500-3580-4C3E-8292-2820F4E1992D.jpeg
55A9D229-E8D1-4FCB-83CD-509857C03C3B.jpeg

Posted by: Corrupt Trump Swamp!! ()
Date: February 16, 2019 12:13PM

I got fucked over too!

Posted by: GerAnon ()
Date: February 16, 2019 12:31PM

Corrupt Trump Swamp!! Wrote:
> I got fucked over too!

posting 24/7 on this backwater forum is not a job

Date: February 16, 2019 04:39PM

-
Attachments:
4F9A89B5-269F-4D45-8772-4492EBBEBF3F.jpeg

Posted by: Trump rules!! ()
Date: February 16, 2019 04:47PM

Trump’s approval rating is at all time high-53%, and ut keeps going higher. Wait till the wall goes up and the trade deal with China is done.
Trump might win 46 states in 2020.
You faggots will need to go on suicide watch.

Posted by: comparing apples to apples ()
Date: February 16, 2019 04:53PM

Trump rules!! Wrote:
> Trump’s approval rating is at all time high-53%,
> and ut keeps going higher. Wait till the wall goes
> up and the trade deal with China is done.
> Trump might win 46 states in 2020.
> You faggots will need to go on suicide watch.

I calculated my federal tax savings compared to 2017, I made about an extra 20 bucks a month because of trump's tax cuts.

Posted by: K7KuP ()
Date: February 16, 2019 05:43PM

REMEMBER WINSTON CHURCHILL'S warning about legislation, which he attributed to Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin, which is, "Who wants (or wanted) it, who benefits (or benefited, stood or thought they stood to benefit form it) and who pays for it. The TRUMP-Ryan tax cuts need to applied to that standard. It goes without saying that permanent tax cuts for upper brackets and corporations would not benefit middles or lower income individuals when the lower income tax cuts were more not permanent. Remember that in the nineteen forties and fifties, the corporate income tax was much higher proportionally than individual income taxes. capital gains taxes were also proportionally higher, at that point the personal individual income tax had a 93% tax bracket at the $100,000 annual income level. That could be the equivalent of $ 2,000,000 of today's dollars. If, for example, one looked at the ownership of Lockheed, one can see about five investment companies own most of it--the individual person gains very little, if any from the gains. One need only to look at the fact that since 1984, more money was earned by investment than by workers in salaries and wages to see who was to gain by the Trump-Ryan tax scheme;
Trump's approval rating could be as low 37%, and anything over half is unlikely to be anything other than fleeting, if it is really accurate. Whoever really supports the current tax structure either is very much a minority or very much self deceived. Look at the 1950's -- 1960's for growth that is both broad and deep; think of what the current policy shall result in, the opposite policy will bring an opposite result.

Posted by: Libs are liars ()
Date: February 16, 2019 06:42PM

Paying taxes is patriotic isn't it?

LOL!

LIBTARDS!

Seriously though, tons of lies on here as typical for America hating libs.

Cuomo begged Trump to give the rich their tax cuts back so they would quit leaving NY.

I made more money because of the middle class tax cuts and end up paying zero taxes because I can do math and have many investments.

Posted by: Where will the $ go? ()
Date: February 16, 2019 06:46PM

Everybody knew this was going to happen when the bill passed. States with high income and property tax rates were going to lose out. Most of those states vote democrat.

Date: February 16, 2019 07:17PM

-
Attachments:
42366AF8-C5E5-40E0-A74A-1574C6573D06.jpeg

Posted by: fukin stupid libtardz ()
Date: February 16, 2019 08:13PM

Did a single one of you complain when the cost of living tripled under Oblabermouth? Nope. But now you are complaining because you don't know how to do your taxes. Typical.

Date: February 16, 2019 08:18PM

-
Attachments:
E96ADFDE-73E4-471B-8159-0E403080BC12.jpeg

Posted by: Libtarded libtards ()
Date: February 16, 2019 08:20PM

Where will the $ go? Wrote:
> Everybody knew this was going to happen when the
> bill passed. States with high income and property
> tax rates were going to lose out. Most of those
> states vote democrat.

No kidding. Why should the rest of the country pay taxes for the rich? They shouldn't. Thank God Trump fixed that. Quit electing democrats because they hate America.

Posted by: there's your problem ()
Date: February 16, 2019 08:23PM

"she heard she owes more", from the two brain cells on the morning schmoe no doubt

Date: February 16, 2019 08:26PM

—-
Attachments:
5E1281E6-F1E0-4D56-8ED9-A72E07083550.jpeg

Posted by: Fhhdjk ()
Date: February 16, 2019 08:48PM

Whiny low IQ fucking pussies cannot manage their finances and get what they deserve... Hilarious. MAGA!

Date: February 16, 2019 10:24PM

I'm so happy all these faggot Trumptards got fucked. Make me want to become a Republican. Now I understand why the politics of resentment is so much liked be the deplorables.

Posted by: Fuck off, Gerry ()
Date: February 17, 2019 12:23AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> I'm so happy all these faggot Trumptards got
> fucked. Make me want to become a Republican. Now I
> understand why the politics of resentment is so
> much liked be the deplorables.

You don’t even have a full time job or a family to support, cunt. You barely even pay taxes. Stay out of conversations that do not apply to you. Let the adults talk.

Posted by: If you really think ()
Date: February 17, 2019 03:07AM

Taxes are expensive now just wait for free healthcare. We’re still on the road to socialized care it’s just been slowed down a bit. My greatest regret is that the elected officials will not have to live with the same plan as the American people will be forced to use and pay for.

Date: February 17, 2019 06:17AM

If you really think Wrote:
> Taxes are expensive now just wait for free
> healthcare. We’re still on the road to
> socialized care it’s just been slowed down a
> bit. My greatest regret is that the elected
> officials will not have to live with the same plan
> as the American people will be forced to use and
> pay for.

Why can't you convince any other western nation of your system? In fact its been attempted. The people of those countries threaten revolution at even the mention of our shitty system.

We have a system that's unaffordable with no health care. Republicans know how to monetize life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness by denying that which is inherent in their constitution to them.

These animals which call themselves Republican voters are mostly on medicare anyway. Selfish assholes that should be thrown on the ash heap of history and done so quickly.

They've already destroyed more than enough.

Date: February 17, 2019 06:23AM

—-
Attachments:
86C4E21A-06C2-4B71-B652-0B8235A72C10.jpeg
2B9C725E-98AA-44AA-8E33-9F96E477F2FE.jpeg
18E4F758-C9B9-446E-9E12-E776B55EE5E2.jpeg

Posted by: Great Man ()
Date: February 17, 2019 08:17AM

More great news for Americans. Americans have been bailing out high tax liberal shithole too long. Thank God we have a president looking out for the greater good. Democrats of course will have nothing but praise because they say paying taxes is patriotic. You shouldn't keep what isn't yours. Idiots should learn math.

Posted by: 1-800-IRS-SCAM ()
Date: February 17, 2019 09:13AM

My Taxes went way up. Wrote:
> yc3ch Wrote:
> -----
> > GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > The tax scam is real. Fuck Trump and Ryan.
> > > Asshole con men..
> >
> > Yep - vote for Democrats - that will lower your
> > taxes.
>
> Unless you make more than $400,000 a year, you are
> paying more in taxes if you live in California,
> New York and the DMV. This is due to the capping
> of the SALT Deductions at $10,000 and mortgage
> interest deductions. It's literally hard coded
> into the tax form, you can't move that number
> beyond $10,000. I pay $12,000 in Fairfax County
> real estate and $5,000 in car taxes each year
> alone. That's a loss of $7,000 in deductions
> right there. I made north of $200,000 last year
> and being single, I'm hardly hurting, but they
> sure fucked the little guy and this will matter in
> 2020.

You can't deduct our car tax. At least according to Turbo-tax. Perhaps you should be audited.

Posted by: Nothing's free ()
Date: February 17, 2019 09:16AM

If you really think Wrote:
> Taxes are expensive now just wait for free
> healthcare. We’re still on the road to
> socialized care it’s just been slowed down a
> bit. My greatest regret is that the elected
> officials will not have to live with the same plan
> as the American people will be forced to use and
> pay for.

France has a 25% VAT tax. Everything in France costs 25% more. The Scandinavian countries all have a minimum tax rate of 20% (everyone pays that - if you make any money, you pay at least 20% in taxes). I'm all for a national sales tax. Let everyone pay for the 'free' shit, based on how much they consume.

Posted by: Cut the crap ()
Date: February 17, 2019 09:59AM

Great Man Wrote:
> More great news for Americans. Americans have been
> bailing out high tax liberal shithole too long.
> Thank God we have a president looking out for the
> greater good. Democrats of course will have
> nothing but praise because they say paying taxes
> is patriotic. You shouldn't keep what isn't yours.
> Idiots should learn math.

It’s well known the wealthier liberal states like Cali and NY pay way more into the federal system than poor shitholes like West Virginia.

Posted by: Tax Advisor ()
Date: February 17, 2019 10:21AM

Cut the crap Wrote:

> It’s well known the wealthier liberal states
> like Cali and NY pay way more into the federal
> system than poor shitholes like West Virginia.

As they should. The whole point of a progressive system is that those with more pay more. Wealthier states like California and NY should pay way more than shithole states.

But the residents in shithole states shouldn't then have to pay anything to subsidize tax breaks for the wealthier states. That's a regressive tax system. Liberals embrace a progressive tax system. That's what we have in our income tax systems at both the state and federal levels.

Date: February 17, 2019 11:00AM

Tax Advisor Wrote:
> Cut the crap Wrote:
> -----
>
> > It’s well known the wealthier liberal states
> > like Cali and NY pay way more into the federal
> > system than poor shitholes like West Virginia.
>
>
> As they should. The whole point of a progressive
> system is that those with more pay more.
> Wealthier states like California and NY should pay
> way more than shithole states.
>
> But the residents in shithole states shouldn't
> then have to pay anything to subsidize tax breaks
> for the wealthier states. That's a regressive tax
> system. Liberals embrace a progressive tax
> system. That's what we have in our income tax
> systems at both the state and federal levels.

You advocate a progressive system at the state level, but a regressive system at the individual level. 99% of this tax cut went to the wealthiest Americans, of which you obviously aren’t a member of that club. You can vote against your own economic self interest because you hate niggers, but I will vote for that nog Spartacus in 2020 if he repeals my 2018 tax increase. I vote for my economic self interest even if it’s $5 on principle. And so will many like me. Fuck you!!

Posted by: You're a liar ()
Date: February 17, 2019 11:27AM

Cut the crap Wrote:
> Tax Advisor Wrote:
> -----
> > Cut the crap Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > It’s well known the wealthier liberal
> states
> > > like Cali and NY pay way more into the
> federal
> > > system than poor shitholes like West
> Virginia.
> >
> >
> > As they should. The whole point of a
> progressive
> > system is that those with more pay more.
> > Wealthier states like California and NY should
> pay
> > way more than shithole states.
> >
> > But the residents in shithole states shouldn't
> > then have to pay anything to subsidize tax
> breaks
> > for the wealthier states. That's a regressive
> tax
> > system. Liberals embrace a progressive tax
> > system. That's what we have in our income tax
> > systems at both the state and federal levels.
>
>
> You advocate a progressive system at the state
> level, but a regressive system at the individual
> level. 99% of this tax cut went to the wealthiest
> Americans, of which you obviously aren’t a
> member of that club. You can vote against your
> own economic self interest because you hate
> niggers, but I will vote for that nog Spartacus in
> 2020 if he repeals my 2018 tax increase. I vote
> for my economic self interest even if it’s $5 on
> principle. And so will many like me. Fuck you!!

You are simply lying. If your home is $750,000 you are considered rich by most Americans. This is why Cuomo is begging Trump to give the rich their tax cuts back. NY has lost $2 billion in tax revenue because of the Trump taxes on the rich.

You are a liar, plain and simple.

You're welcome.

Date: February 17, 2019 11:53AM

You're a liar Wrote:
> Cut the crap Wrote:
> -----
> > Tax Advisor Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Cut the crap Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > It’s well known the wealthier liberal
> > states
> > > > like Cali and NY pay way more into the
> > federal
> > > > system than poor shitholes like West
> > Virginia.
> > >
> > >
> > > As they should. The whole point of a
> > progressive
> > > system is that those with more pay more.
> > > Wealthier states like California and NY
> should
> > pay
> > > way more than shithole states.
> > >
> > > But the residents in shithole states
> shouldn't
> > > then have to pay anything to subsidize tax
> > breaks
> > > for the wealthier states. That's a
> regressive
> > tax
> > > system. Liberals embrace a progressive tax
> > > system. That's what we have in our income
> tax
> > > systems at both the state and federal levels.
> >
> >
> > You advocate a progressive system at the state
> > level, but a regressive system at the
> individual
> > level. 99% of this tax cut went to the
> wealthiest
> > Americans, of which you obviously aren’t a
> > member of that club. You can vote against your
> > own economic self interest because you hate
> > niggers, but I will vote for that nog Spartacus
> in
> > 2020 if he repeals my 2018 tax increase. I
> vote
> > for my economic self interest even if it’s $5
> on
> > principle. And so will many like me. Fuck
> you!!
>
>
> You are simply lying. If your home is $750,000 you
> are considered rich by most Americans. This is why
> Cuomo is begging Trump to give the rich their tax
> cuts back. NY has lost $2 billion in tax revenue
> because of the Trump taxes on the rich.
>
> You are a liar, plain and simple.
>
> You're welcome.

My home is way more than $750,000. I voted for Trump and donated to his campaign. I will be voting for the nogs (doesn’t matter to me which one) in 2020. Need proof?? Here’s the latest bullshit I still get from his campaign.
Attachments:
F0FE6727-5295-477B-9677-8F9C7B3E1E3E.jpeg

Posted by: Tax Advisor ()
Date: February 17, 2019 12:07PM

Cut the crap Wrote:

> You advocate a progressive system at the state
> level, but a regressive system at the individual
> level. 99% of this tax cut went to the wealthiest
> Americans, of which you obviously aren’t a
> member of that club. You can vote against your
> own economic self interest because you hate
> niggers, but I will vote for that nog Spartacus in
> 2020 if he repeals my 2018 tax increase. I vote
> for my economic self interest even if it’s $5 on
> principle. And so will many like me. Fuck you!!

No silly. I'm sorry if you lies aren't working. 20% of the tax cuts "went" to the top 1% (incomes >$733K) and 65% went to the top 20% (incomes of >$150K). That's according to the liberal Urban Institute's Tax Policy Center btw.

And, sadly, since your comprehension is as shitty as your ability to spin lies: a progressive system at the federal level AND state level is what we have in Virginia. The higher you income is, the greater percentage of taxes you pay on that income is. That's a very plain and simple fact.

You're obviously a moronic lying piece of shit, so, of course, you'd vote for Booker. He's also a moronic lying piece of shit. And moronic lying pieces of shit have to stick together.

Posted by: u seem to think you're important ()
Date: February 17, 2019 12:10PM

Cut the crap Wrote:

> My home is way more than $750,000. I voted for
> Trump and donated to his campaign. I will be
> voting for the nogs (doesn’t matter to me which
> one) in 2020. Need proof?? Here’s the latest
> bullshit I still get from his campaign.

Attachments:
trump-dancing-nobody-cares.gif

Posted by: All these dumbfucks ()
Date: February 17, 2019 12:23PM

Tax Advisor Wrote:
> Cut the crap Wrote:
> -----
>
> > You advocate a progressive system at the state
> > level, but a regressive system at the
> individual
> > level. 99% of this tax cut went to the
> wealthiest
> > Americans, of which you obviously aren’t a
> > member of that club. You can vote against your
> > own economic self interest because you hate
> > niggers, but I will vote for that nog Spartacus
> in
> > 2020 if he repeals my 2018 tax increase. I
> vote
> > for my economic self interest even if it’s $5
> on
> > principle. And so will many like me. Fuck
> you!!
>
>
> No silly. I'm sorry if you lies aren't working.
> 20% of the tax cuts "went" to the top 1% (incomes
> >$733K) and 65% went to the top 20% (incomes of
> >$150K). That's according to the liberal Urban
> Institute's Tax Policy Center btw.
>
> And, sadly, since your comprehension is as shitty
> as your ability to spin lies: a progressive system
> at the federal level AND state level is what we
> have in Virginia. The higher you income is, the
> greater percentage of taxes you pay on that income
> is. That's a very plain and simple fact.
>
> You're obviously a moronic lying piece of shit,
> so, of course, you'd vote for Booker. He's also a
> moronic lying piece of shit. And moronic lying
> pieces of shit have to stick together.

What the fuck are saying?? Did you even graduate from 5th Grade??

Learn to craft a sentence you Retard!!

Posted by: Libs are liars ()
Date: February 17, 2019 01:09PM

Cut the crap Wrote:
> You're a liar Wrote:
> -----
> > Cut the crap Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Tax Advisor Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Cut the crap Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > >
> > > > > It’s well known the wealthier liberal
> > > states
> > > > > like Cali and NY pay way more into the
> > > federal
> > > > > system than poor shitholes like West
> > > Virginia.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > As they should. The whole point of a
> > > progressive
> > > > system is that those with more pay more.
> > > > Wealthier states like California and NY
> > should
> > > pay
> > > > way more than shithole states.
> > > >
> > > > But the residents in shithole states
> > shouldn't
> > > > then have to pay anything to subsidize tax
> > > breaks
> > > > for the wealthier states. That's a
> > regressive
> > > tax
> > > > system. Liberals embrace a progressive tax
> > > > system. That's what we have in our income
> > tax
> > > > systems at both the state and federal
> levels.
> > >
> > >
> > > You advocate a progressive system at the
> state
> > > level, but a regressive system at the
> > individual
> > > level. 99% of this tax cut went to the
> > wealthiest
> > > Americans, of which you obviously aren’t a
> > > member of that club. You can vote against
> your
> > > own economic self interest because you hate
> > > niggers, but I will vote for that nog
> Spartacus
> > in
> > > 2020 if he repeals my 2018 tax increase. I
> > vote
> > > for my economic self interest even if it’s
> $5
> > on
> > > principle. And so will many like me. Fuck
> > you!!
> >
> >
> > You are simply lying. If your home is $750,000
> you
> > are considered rich by most Americans. This is
> why
> > Cuomo is begging Trump to give the rich their
> tax
> > cuts back. NY has lost $2 billion in tax
> revenue
> > because of the Trump taxes on the rich.
> >
> > You are a liar, plain and simple.
> >
> > You're welcome.
>
> My home is way more than $750,000. I voted for
> Trump and donated to his campaign. I will be
> voting for the nogs (doesn’t matter to me which
> one) in 2020. Need proof?? Here’s the latest
> bullshit I still get from his campaign.

You're simply lying. A big fat liar. Reality Trump's liberalism. Lol!

Posted by: do as i say, not as i do ()
Date: February 17, 2019 01:37PM

All these dumbfucks Wrote:

> What the fuck are saying?? Did you even graduate
> from 5th Grade??
>
> Learn to craft a sentence you Retard!!

Oh, the irony.

Posted by: Tax Man ()
Date: February 17, 2019 03:17PM

To the OP, if you're using the Turbo Tax software, do the following:

Select Tools, then Tax History. You'll then be able to see a graph showing your income, your taxes, etc. for the past 5 years. What is displayed there?

On mine, my income went up by $7K last year, but the tax was the same amount as in 2017, so effectively, I still paid less taxes.

Posted by: OP is a mega loser ()
Date: March 06, 2019 02:57PM

GOPTAXSCAM Wrote:
> Asshole con men..

Well, well, well. Lookie here. Seems tax refunds are now UP from last year. Add to that the extra 2-3% that almost everyone saw in their paychecks thanks to the new tax withholding tables published last year and the tax cuts are kicking ass and taking names. Only the rich in high tax states or complete losers lost money on the tax cuts. Looks like the OP is both....

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/filing-season-statistics-for-week-ending-february-22-2019

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.