HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Please give me an example of a Republican who didn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of office by his own party for inappropriate behavior...
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:27PM

...bonus points if you can find one who didn't later say, "Fuck all y'all!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Please give me an example of a Republican who didn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of office by his own party for inappropriate behavior...
Posted by: PC retardzz ()
Date: February 10, 2019 09:30PM

The Florida AG just last month resigned in one day for a blackface photo.

Re: Please give me an example of a Republican who didn't have to be dragged kicking and screaming out of office by his own party for inappropriate behavior...
Posted by: dpcwk ()
Date: February 10, 2019 10:23PM

Nixon.

Posted by: Mark Foley ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:08AM

Caught being a fag online and resigned like the next day.

Posted by: Trey Reidel ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:09AM

Busted for coke, quickly quit.

Posted by: Dyujc ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:44AM

Trent Franks

Date: February 11, 2019 08:40AM

Well this thread certainly didn't turn out the way I thought it would. Damn!

Posted by: Racist Willie ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:54AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well this thread certainly didn't turn out the way
> I thought it would. Damn!

Too bad, libtard.

Posted by: Pentuple Dump Champion ()
Date: February 11, 2019 08:56AM

These are names many of you would have to google to find the stories.

The GOP has honor and morals and character and does the right thing most of the time. That's why you don't know the names, because they quietly step aside instead of clinging for dear life to their precious positions while the media goes over their miserable lives and misdeeds until the very end.

Most of the sensible public is starting to understand what the libtards really stand for.

Date: February 11, 2019 01:21PM

Oh, shit! I forgot about R. Budd Dwyer. Damn, now there's a gun nut! Jesus, talk about gun control meaning hitting your target...he came up all aces!

Posted by: Silly topic ()
Date: February 11, 2019 01:43PM

And totally irrelevant. There is nothing a Republican can do, no matter how foul and puss filled, that would cause his fellow Republicans to turn on him. To paraphrase Trump, he could ass rape a nun on the Senate floor with the CSAPN cameras rolling and most Republicans would praise him for making America great again.

So the answer to your question is that there are no such examples. As long as the 1% get their tax cuts, and liberal heads explode, the Republican caucus in the Senate could jointly gangfuck babies and nobody with an "R" by their names would give a shit.

Get real.

Date: February 11, 2019 02:07PM

Silly topic Wrote:
> And totally irrelevant. There is nothing a
> Republican can do, no matter how foul and puss
> filled, that would cause his fellow Republicans to
> turn on him. To paraphrase Trump, he could ass
> rape a nun on the Senate floor with the CSAPN
> cameras rolling and most Republicans would praise
> him for making America great again.
>
> So the answer to your question is that there are
> no such examples. As long as the 1% get their tax
> cuts, and liberal heads explode, the Republican
> caucus in the Senate could jointly gangfuck babies
> and nobody with an "R" by their names would give a
> shit.
>
> Get real.

Then why is the right's ass so chapped about Northam?

Date: February 11, 2019 02:10PM

Silly topic Wrote:
> And totally irrelevant. There is nothing a
> Republican can do, no matter how foul and puss
> filled, that would cause his fellow Republicans to
> turn on him. To paraphrase Trump, he could ass
> rape a nun on the Senate floor with the CSAPN
> cameras rolling and most Republicans would praise
> him for making America great again.
>
> So the answer to your question is that there are
> no such examples. As long as the 1% get their tax
> cuts, and liberal heads explode, the Republican
> caucus in the Senate could jointly gangfuck babies
> and nobody with an "R" by their names would give a
> shit.
>
> Get real.

Gee mister. You sure sound like a rational, non-partisan person. {rollseyes}

Posted by: I got one!!!! ()
Date: February 11, 2019 02:51PM

Missouri Governor Richard Greitens. Read all about it.. Affairs, blowjobs from hair stylists. bribes, stealing donor lists, blackmail,secret payoffs, and sexual bondage are some of the highlights.

He did resign after the state legislator starting hearings on possible impeachment, and after he cut a deal with the DA.

Date: February 11, 2019 02:59PM

Another one! Representive Chris Collins from upstate New York is sitting in Congress even though he has been charged with insider trading and ethics violations for using his office to enrich himself through insider trading.

Posted by: Re Greitens and Collins ()
Date: February 11, 2019 03:06PM

Reasonable people would generally agree that both kicked and screamed a bit. Try again.

Date: February 11, 2019 03:14PM

Here is another

United States Representative Joe Barton (R-TX), from the Texas' 6th District and member of the conservative Freedom Caucus, was found to have sent videos of himself masturbating to several women on the internet two years before divorcing from his second wife. Barton apologized and vowed to remain in congress and even fight the charges. A week later, Tea Party organizer Kelly Canon corroborated the stories by revealing that Barton had once asked if she was wearing panties and made other sexual references while he was still married. Barton finally announced he would not seek re-election.

Posted by: No, not really ()
Date: February 11, 2019 03:28PM

I got one!!!! Wrote:
> Here is another
>
> United States Representative Joe Barton (R-TX),
> from the Texas' 6th District and member of the
> conservative Freedom Caucus, was found to have
> sent videos of himself masturbating to several
> women on the internet two years before divorcing
> from his second wife. Barton apologized and vowed
> to remain in congress and even fight the charges.
> A week later, Tea Party organizer Kelly Canon
> corroborated the stories by revealing that Barton
> had once asked if she was wearing panties and made
> other sexual references while he was still
> married. Barton finally announced he would not
> seek re-election.

Did not go quite a smoothly as you portray it. He basically had to be run off as well.

The problem with finding a Republican who is willing to own up to his kinks is that all a good republican needs to do when hit with scandal is pray a little bit, then hold a news conference announcing that all is well because God has forgiven them. After all, if God forgives you, nobody else can hold a grudge, not even the victim, because, you know, God said it and you would have to be a satanic libtard to buck God.

Wouldn't work for libs, though. God discriminates.

Posted by: Sure... ()
Date: February 11, 2019 06:08PM

Pentuple Dump Champion Wrote:
> These are names many of you would have to google
> to find the stories.
>
> The GOP has honor and morals and character and
> does the right thing most of the time.
That's why
> you don't know the names, because they quietly
> step aside instead of clinging for dear life to
> their precious positions while the media goes over
> their miserable lives and misdeeds until the very
> end.
>
> Most of the sensible public is starting to
> understand what the libtards really stand for.

Two words - David Vitter (aka Diaper Dan). Try getting the image of this former God fearing married Senator wearing diapers while cavorting with prostitutes out of your mind.
Attachments:
90800149-B4CF-4461-A197-9A8AE81E5F1D.jpeg

Posted by: Here you go, liberal turdski ()
Date: February 12, 2019 10:27AM

Trent Lott, Senator
Tim Murphy, Rep.
Eric Greitens, Gov.
Blake Farenthold, Rep.
Richard Nixon, Pres.
Speriew Agnew, VP
Brian Kemp, GA Sec of State
Trent Franks, Rep.
George Tenenat, CIA director
David Petraeus, CIA director/Gen.
Robert Bentley, AL Gov.
Dennis Hastert, Speaker
Larry Craig, Sen.

Oh, nevermind. I can't go on with this. There are plenty more Liberal fuckface.

Posted by: Nice list ()
Date: February 12, 2019 10:33AM

Here you go, liberal turdski Wrote:
> Trent Lott, Senator
> Tim Murphy, Rep.
> Eric Greitens, Gov.
> Blake Farenthold, Rep.
> Richard Nixon, Pres.
> Speriew Agnew, VP
> Brian Kemp, GA Sec of State
> Trent Franks, Rep.
> George Tenenat, CIA director
> David Petraeus, CIA director/Gen.
> Robert Bentley, AL Gov.
> Dennis Hastert, Speaker
> Larry Craig, Sen.
>
>
> Oh, nevermind. I can't go on with this. There are
> plenty more Liberal fuckface.

Some were classier than others. "Speriew" Agnew was maybe the classiest, LOL. But what you have done is remind us that there is so much classless inappropriate behavior on the Republican side that you couldn't even list it all to make a point. Thereby making our point.

Thanks for playing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.